MA MA - Jeffrey Allard, 57, left Marlborough Hospital, bel to have been in Farm Rd / Cook Ln area, Marlborough, 22 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1675099682563.png
Massachusetts State Police Facebook - 1st Thread:

MSP AND PARTNER AGENCIES SEARCHING FOR MISSING MAN

Members of the Massachusetts State Police Marine Unit and Underwater Recovery Unit today searched the Sudbury Reservoir in Southborough for a missing man. The search did not result in locating the man, Jeffery Allard, 57, or any evidence related to his disappearance.

Today’s mission marked the third day that State Police have assisted Marlborough Police in the search for Mr. Allard (see attached photo), who is from Ware. The State Police Air Wing and K9 Unit assisted in the search earlier this week in the Farm Road area where the reservoir is located.

State Police divers and Marine Unit personnel were assisted in today’s search by the Boston Fire Department Dive Team, Massachusetts Environmental Police, and the Marlborough Police and Fire Departments. Today was the third day the water search; the water search will not resume Monday unless relevant new information is developed.

Mr. Allard reportedly was last seen seen several days ago after leaving a medical facility in Marlborough.

Anyone who may have seen Mr. Allard or has information about him should call 911 or Marlborough Police at (508) 485-1212.
Marlborough Police Department - MA

Massachusetts State Police Facebook - 2nd Thread:

As an update to our previous post, this poster contains more information about missing #Ware man Jeffrey Allard. Please contact police at the number listed or simply call 911 if you have seen him or have any information about him.

(Poster is too large to post on WS. Copy is at link.)

Marlborough Police Facebook - 1st Thread:

Marlborough Police Facebook - 2nd Thread:

The Marlborough Police Department and various other agencies are requesting your assistance locating 57-year-old Jeffrey Allard. Jeffrey was last seen on January 22, 2023, and we believe he was in the Farm Road / Cook Lane area.

Jeffrey is a white male, 6’1 tall, last seen wearing blue Jeans, black sneakers, heavy gray hooded jacket, black gloves and carrying a black duffle bag (see attached surveillance pic). We’re asking residents that live in the Farm Road/Cook Lane area to please review any Ring camera or CCTV video footage from 8am-5pm on the day of January 22, 2023.

If anyone has seen Jeffrey, and/or has information regarding his whereabouts, please call the Marlborough Police Department @ 508-485-1212. Thank you

1675100635506.png

Kevin Allard, 31, told MassLive his dad went to the hospital last Sunday morning seeking psychiatric care, at the request of Jeffrey Allard’s wife. He said he thinks his father is extremely depressed and suffering from anxiety.

“He was going to get admitted to the psychiatric ward... the emergency department,” Kevin Allard said Monday. “They didn’t accept him because there was a COVID outbreak, so he had left the hospital and is now missing.”

MARLBOROUGH The search for a man who was last seen leaving UMass Memorial-Health Marlborough Hospital almost two weeks ago is continuing as a blast of dangerously cold weather throughout the region looms.

Despite an extensive search more than two dozen police dog search teams were scouring the woods on Wednesday authorities have not found Jeffrey Allard, 57, Marlborough police spokesman Sgt. Zachary Attaway said.

Allard's daughter, Larissa Ostiguy, told MassLive that authorities found a duffel bag that Allard had been seen with at the hospital in the woods on Cook Lane in Marlborough. The bag contained Allard's cellphone, blue jeans and discharges from the Marlborough hospital.

Forecasters say dangerously cold weather will move into the region Friday night into Saturday. During the early morning hours on Saturday, temperatures are expected to drop below zero.

More at link

I was just looking at google maps at the general area he supposedly went missing… I saw this spot on the map labeled as “Jeffrey’s bench”. The about says it’s a “memorial”. I live near here and have never seen this before. Does anyone know what this is?

003D00F0-8E68-44B6-BE1C-97E7EC03B46F.png

LE searched the Sudbury Reservoir again Monday. They must have some reason to be focused there.

I can't get into this article (paywall) but the headline reads:

Hospital discharge papers for missing Ware man Jeffrey Allard found in duffel bag​

I wonder if they found the duffle bag in that area and that's why they are concentrated there?

FEB 4, 2023
[...]

The State Police Air Wing and K9 Unit assisted in the search earlier this week in the Farm Road area.

The Massachusetts State Police teamed up with the State Police Marine Unit and the Underwater Recovery Unit and searched the Sudbury Reservoir in Southborough.

Unfortunately, they were not able to locate any evidence of his disappearance.

According to the Massachusetts State Police Facebook page, “personnel were assisted in today’s search by the Boston Fire Department Dive Team, Massachusetts Environmental Police, and the Marlborough Police and Fire Departments. Today was the third day of the water search; the water search will not resume Monday unless relevant new information is developed.”

[...]

Oh man, this is literally a mile from my house.
I live in an adjacent town, and just saw this here on this forum. I don't subscribe to any papers, and haven't been watching tv, just reliying on my news feed on my cell. I guess I'm going to start watching tv again. Hoping for the best.

I was just looking at google maps at the general area he supposedly went missing… I saw this spot on the map labeled as “Jeffrey’s bench”. The about says it’s a “memorial”. I live near here and have never seen this before. Does anyone know what this is?

View attachment 399936
That is a little disturbing.

I must have missed this one, it gives a little detail of how he got to the hospital in Marlborough.

Allard left a program in Westborough that day [Jan 21] and had made his way to the Marlborough Police Department.

Police issued a Section 12, which is used for someone under psychological distress and could be a danger to themselves or others
Allard was taken to the hospital by ambulance but somehow left, even though he was supposed to be there for an evaluation. He had no vehicle and no known connection to anyone in the Marlborough area

View attachment 399936
Amy, I would pass this on to Marlboro police just in case. It looks like it was just added this week. Maybe Jeffrey posted it??

I must have missed this one, it gives a little detail of how he got to the hospital in Marlborough.

Allard left a program in Westborough that day [Jan 21] and had made his way to the Marlborough Police Department.

Police issued a Section 12, which is used for someone under psychological distress and could be a danger to themselves or others
Allard was taken to the hospital by ambulance but somehow left, even though he was supposed to be there for an evaluation. He had no vehicle and no known connection to anyone in the Marlborough area

This is very confusing. When someone is under an involuntary hold for psych eval, they have an aide who is supposed to be watching them so they don't leave. How did he leave? An earlier report (linked above) said that he "wasn't accepted" due to a COVID outbreak, but that wouldn't happen either. If this hospital had a COVID outbreak, then they'd look for another psych bed for him, if he met inpatient level of care. That leads me to a few possibilities:

1. He was evaluated and taken off the involuntary hold, allowing him to leave if he wanted before a psych bed was found
2. He was evaluated and involuntary hold was discontinued; he didn't meet inpatient level of care so he was formally discharged, maybe with plans for a day program
3. He was or wasn't evaluated yet, but kept on the involuntary hold either way, and the hospital failed to assign him an aide so he bolted

Regardless of how it unfolded, I hope they find him safe. Very sad story.

Amy, I would pass this on to Marlboro police just in case. It looks like it was just added this week. Maybe Jeffrey posted it??
Im going to check it out today. I live right around the corner and fish in that area in the summer. I will let you guys know what I find.

As for “one week ago” does that mean it was added one week ago or that I drove by there? My house is literally a minute away.

Im going to check it out today. I live right around the corner and fish in that area in the summer. I will let you guys know what I find.

As for “one week ago” does that mean it was added one week ago or that I drove by there? My house is literally a minute away.
There’s a trail a lot of people walk down over there as well. Also his phone wasn’t on him at that point (it was found on Cook lane, which is before this) But I suppose anyone could have added it.

I would be surprised if the police didn’t see this. This right where they were searching all last week. Just found it very strange. There are trails all behind the apartment complex as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back