MA MA - Newburyport, WhtMale 11-17, UP11797, severely impacted molar, clothes, Nov'92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just out of curiosity, if someone wanted to check their dna against this UID, what steps would they need to take? Does their missing loved one need to be in NamUs or any of the other sites? Once upon a time a report was filed for a 'missing loved one', but years later when they did a follow up, the family were informed that there was no missing persons report. To say they'd been disillusioned and disappointed with the whole process and handling of the MP case might be an understatement?!

Would appreciate the feedback.

This person may not be a match for them, but at least they'll have a step process for future reference.

I want to bump this or reignite looking into this particular UID. I live very close to where he was found which is a stone's throw away from the State Police HQ so I doubt he could have been there long which makes me wonder if the body had been moved.

Ok! I don't know why this case is important to me but for some reason I can't not look into it. I went to the library in the town where the boy was found and dug up some old newspaper articles looking for any additional information, all I could really find was that when the body was found by a man and his son, several fingers were missing. Is there anything else anyone can suggest that might help me find more information here? I'm new at this but really wanting to learn how to properly help.

Ok! I don't know why this case is important to me but for some reason I can't not look into it. I went to the library in the town where the boy was found and dug up some old newspaper articles looking for any additional information, all I could really find was that when the body was found by a man and his son, several fingers were missing. Is there anything else anyone can suggest that might help me find more information here? I'm new at this but really wanting to learn how to properly help.

What newspaper was that article in? I have a newspapers.com account so maybe I can find more articles.

Here's what I have for potential matches, and I'd love to know what other people think.
Chipley Sanders, Kenneth Dailey, Michael Hammond. All of them were young enough where I think it would make sense for the tooth to have been the way that it was, and all were suspected to be runaways so maybe whoever was in charge of taking care of them wasn't necessarily doing so. I see a strong resemblance to the UID in each of them but I'd love to know if it's just me who sees that or not.

I don't know if you're familiar with the area, but it was a little bit far by the Hale street overpass on the highway, there's a swamp there with 6 foot high like marsh/cattail things, he would've been really disguised.

If you have a NamUs account, it's on the UID's profile under the "Comparisons" tab. It's completely free to make an account whether you're a sleuther or LE member.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314
Back