MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop Black

Former Member
Reaction score

Karen Read has been charged with second-degree murder, motor vehicle manslaughter and leaving the scene of a collision in the January 2022 death of her off-duty Boston Police Officer boyfriend John O'Keefe outside a Canton, Mass., home.

She's pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Leading up to his death, the couple of two years reportedly spent the night drinking and bar hopping with friends before Read, 43, dropped O'Keefe, 46, off at the home of a fellow off-duty police officer for an after-party, PEOPLE previously reported.

Prosecutors say as O'Keefe exited the vehicle, Read allegedly proceeded to make a three-point turn during a winter storm, striking her boyfriend in the process before driving off.

After O'Keefe failed to return home hours later, Read allegedly went looking for him, before finding his body in a snowbank outside the home where she allegedly left him.

Karen-Read-and-John-OKeefe-8c0b529e6823492aaf409a1c96c15ccc.jpg

john-okeefe-police-officer-dd6a844c30fa4341b2dba22774525391.jpg

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
I first saw those autopsy photos of John's arm in a preliminary hearing over a year ago and that's what sparked my interest.

I just need someone to explain how these arm injuries + lack of any injuries to the torso + lack of damage to the SUV + taillight shards at the scene makes sense. And how they can be explained by the commonwealth's theory that the SUV was being driven in reverse at 24 mph.

To me, the physical evidence is paramount. If the experts can show that Karen's alleged actions are in accord with the physical evidence then fine, I'll believe she did this.

But until then, I'll remain skeptical of the prosecution's theory of this case.

Does anyone know/or have seen JO's head injury? I wonder if on top or back, struck from behind if it was a person. I think I read his knuckles were bruised.

I'm not going to post them, because unlike the arm photos they have yet to be shown in court. But the photos of the wounds to his head and hands are readily available online if you google them.

I first saw those autopsy photos of John's arm in a preliminary hearing over a year ago and that's what sparked my interest.

I just need someone to explain how these arm injuries + lack of any injuries to the torso + lack of damage to the SUV + taillight shards at the scene makes sense. And how they can be explained by the commonwealth's theory that the SUV was being driven in reverse at 24 mph.

To me, the physical evidence is paramount. If the experts can show that Karen's alleged actions are in accord with the physical evidence then fine, I'll believe she did this.

But until then, I'll remain skeptical of the prosecution's theory of this case.
In addition, John had two swollen black eyes and lacerations over the eyebrows. The blow to the head was severe causing substantial bleeding. That bleeding took place where he was beaten as there was little blood detected where he lay in the snow. The FBI witnesses will testify John's wounds were not the result of being hit by a backing-up vehicle.

The last thread closed before I could respond to this post by @Universecalling

All you have to do is ask yourself this-
If the after party was at JO’s and BA was found dead on JO’s lawn, do you think JO’s house would be dissected that very morning?
No, not bc the driver of the dark SUV was near his lifeless body screaming "Did I hit him?" "I hit him" "I hit him"
Would probable cause affidavits be granted within an hr, just for his shoe and basement?
There was no reason to seek a search warrant for 34 FV since the girlfriend told them she hit him.
Would JO and KR be interviewed right away?
Would the cops knock on their door that morning?
Jen was told by an officer to wake up her sis and BIL. We see on cop car cam that a figure passes by the vehicles parked in the driveway and it's Jen. When A's walked down their stairs, Lank was standing there at the bottom waiting to question the couple. Individually.
Would their dog be put in a quarantine that day or soon after?
Chloe was in quarantine within a day or 2? Is that nasty rumor or documented proof as fact? I haven't seen nor heard that claim.
Would the crime scene be protected the entire day?
The investigation was not without minor mistakes but John's shirt had broken tail light fragments on it.
So I’ll ask again-
If the after party was at JO’s and BA was found dead on JO’s lawn, do you think JO’s house would be searched?
My response is quite clear. Why search a house when the CS is at edge of the road and the killer is standing next to his lifeless, frozen body screaming: "I hit him!" over and over again?
If we are all truthful with our answers- it would be a resounding YES
You can make an assumption that there'd be a resounding yes, but the trial isn't over. There has been heavy propaganda feeding this case to the public. It's torn a community into two sides. If I could say something to the defendant, it'd be something like : "How dare you!"
MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

MOO and JMHO

No, not bc the driver of the dark SUV was near his lifeless body screaming "Did I hit him?" "I hit him" "I hit him"

There was no reason to seek a search warrant for 34 FV since the girlfriend told them she hit him.

Jen was told by an officer to wake up her sis and BIL. We see on cop car cam that a figure passes by the vehicles parked in the driveway and it's Jen. When A's walked down their stairs, Lank was standing there at the bottom waiting to question the couple. Individually.

Chloe was in quarantine within a day or 2? Is that nasty rumor or documented proof as fact? I haven't seen nor heard that claim.

The investigation was not without minor mistakes but John's shirt had broken tail light fragments on it.

My response is quite clear. Why search a house when the CS is at edge of the road and the killer is standing next to his lifeless, frozen body screaming: "I hit him!" over and over again?

You can make an assumption that there'd be a resounding yes, but the trial isn't over. There has been heavy propaganda feeding this case to the public. It's torn a community into two sides. If I could say something to the defendant, it'd be something like : "How dare you!"
MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

MOO and JMHO

It appears you believe that law enforcement did a good job investigating this murder. I don't believe that and propaganda has nothing to do with this being a shoddy investigation. And I would say “how dare Lally et al” try to pass this off as having been competently and thoroughly investigated.IMO

In addition, John had two swollen black eyes and lacerations over the eyebrows. The blow to the head was severe causing substantial bleeding. That bleeding took place where he was beaten as there was little blood detected where he lay in the snow. The FBI witnesses will testify John's wounds were not the result of being hit by a backing-up vehicle.
Location of head wound I'd think the bleeding would of been down the back of his neck and back. His shirt as evidence is so important.

It appears you believe that law enforcement did a good job investigating this murder. I don't believe that and propaganda has nothing to do with this being a shoddy investigation. And I would say “how dare Lally et al” try to pass this off as having been competently and thoroughly investigated.IMO
Solo cups holding the blood of John found in the snow is only shown in photos, to this point. It just goes to prove his blood was mixed with the snow that absorbed it. John's DNA are on the tail light pieces. His clothing was found to be wet as snow met the warmth of his body; his blood saturated his clothes. We know there was vomit present likely caused by the head injuries. The scalp bleeds profusely. This was not a bloodless death.

JOHN WAS EMTOMBED FROZEN IN THE SNOW

Where is the shoddiness? It might not have been to your liking but Karen hasn't done one thing to prove she did not kill this guy, John O'Keefe, and left him to die in the blizzard. The CW's investigation will prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt. The trial turned on a dime during AMc's testimony. The D can't create a mistrial because she can't afford this legal team a 2nd go 'round. A hung jury and the CW has an opp to tighten their case.

The Prosecutor must prove that she did it on purpose and will ill intentions. Her car's 'black box' telematics will prove compelling. Stay tuned.

As an independent thinker, my mind has only MSM and the trial data so it's not contaminated with white noise or clouded by mob thoughts. Admittedly, Lally is not my dream prosecutor.

MOO

Reading Nagels interview, the brother of Julie, who decided to stay, says he saw, along with his friend the driver, the Lexus suv pull into the street, sounds like he let her go ahead of him, both arriving at the same time. Saw the SUV then move up to the flag pole area, with brake lights on and saw KR sitting there with her hands on the wheel with the overhead light on. (no mention of the Higgins jeep) staring straight ahead. Did not see a passenger. So when did JO get out, they didn't see him get out anywhere, and if he did get out at the first stop, he was super fast about it, not lingering or walking slowly up the driveway. Timing. He saw her sitting there as they passed her when they were leaving.

Last edited:
Solo cups holding the blood of John found in the snow is only shown in photos, to this point. It just goes to prove his blood was mixed with the snow that absorbed it. John's DNA are on the tail light pieces. His clothing was found to be wet as snow met the warmth of his body; his blood saturated his clothes. We know there was vomit present likely caused by the head injuries. The scalp bleeds profusely. This was not a bloodless death.

JOHN WAS EMTOMBED FROZEN IN THE SNOW

Where is the shoddiness? It might not have been to your liking but Karen hasn't done one thing to prove she did not kill this guy, John O'Keefe, and left him to die in the blizzard. The CW's investigation will prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt. The trial turned on a dime during AMc's testimony. The D can't create a mistrial because she can't afford this legal team a 2nd go 'round. A hung jury and the CW has an opp to tighten their case.

The Prosecutor must prove that she did it on purpose and will ill intentions. Her car's 'black box' telematics will prove compelling. Stay tuned.

As an independent thinker, my mind has only MSM and the trial data so it's not contaminated with white noise or clouded by mob thoughts. Admittedly, Lally is not my dream prosecutor.

MOO

No offense but to me an independent thinker is someone who assesses the evidence as presented in a court of law not via mainstream media. None of the many items you state as fact have been presented as evidence at trial such as the DNA on the taillight. A true independent thinker would never make up their mind before the accumulation of all facts.

MOO and JMHO
I think you should re read my post.
The reason why I say this is because of your replay regarding the dog.
Considering they were hiding Chloe (and Colin), no investigation was done w the dog.
I asked a hypothetical question if the reverse happened, you don’t think Chloe wouldn’t have been taken into quarantine to swab her claws and jaw?

I think you should re read my post.
The reason why I say this is because of your replay regarding the dog.
Considering they were hiding Chloe (and Colin), no investigation was done w the dog.
I asked a hypothetical question if the reverse happened, you don’t think Chloe wouldn’t have been taken into quarantine to swab her claws and jaw?
Perfect, because now I def. believe Colin and Chloe were hidden by all, but one. Witness told to shove a 'blank' in her mouth instead of opening it' in so many words by JMc. Lovely. JMc didn't remember or notice if Chloe was in the bedroom of Alberts. You would know, as her startled barking (J.Mc barging into the room shouting as she said) would of been the background noise, loudly in that room. Avoiding bringing the dog into the testimony about that event. WHO would dare attack JO without thinking of anyyyyyy kind of consequence when triggered? Colin, that's who. Higgins saw or knew what happened and what happened after. That's my story tonight. Then tossed him, JMc knew he was tossed out and if the google search time ends up true, (was a glitch due to time zone things) she was concerned he MIGHT die while left out there unconscious. She could say K told her to call as she knew and made it clear that KR was out of it and didn't know what she was saying anyway, if K did not ask her to google that. (covering her deleteted google search earlier).

I think he knew things and Albert knew he'd not 'keep it to himself' PER SE. Not be buddied up by the likes of corrupt Alberts and there is the other brother on the police force I'm pretty sure. Chief of Police lives across the street from ALBERT SHOCKINGLY. His ring camera wasn't working. Front door not locked so that J. Mc could run right in. They don't lock their doors??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member