MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully. It is a different case from a different town.
rsbm.

Sandra Birchmore died in Canton and it was Canton PD who initially responded although the investigation was later turned over to the State Police. In fact some of the same LEOs who investigated Birchmore's death will testify in the Read trial.

@149Zone7

Karen Read trial: The State has now entered the medical records of their own witness. ATF Agent Higgins - Defense says there will be “fireworks”! He sent flirtatious text messages to Read! Y’all this case is far from over - we still got Trooper Proctor!!!
1716557845895.png

RSBM
Do you have a source for this?

I shall be happy to post an article about AK as soon as I get home. That he was hired by KR’s lawyers - no direct information but I hope CW will investigate. But - I posted an article how HW’s lawyers hired Black Cube before the trial. Here is my point: some posters are drawing parallel with Stoughton, a town linked to Canton only geographically. Then, why not use a closer parallel, same lawyer for both cases, similar strategy? I have an article how aggressive was AJ during the cross of HW’s victim, btw. Since we are dragging other cases into the thread. It reminded me the same aggression during the cross of JMcC. And both women had to fight for themselves with him, verbally.

Nothing against any lawyer, whatever they are, they are the pillars of legality. So far they failed to convince me personally in KR’s innocence. Paraphrasing AJ who called the case about Kevin Spacey “ridiculous”, I believe that his accusation against conspiracy of Canton PD are ridiculous, too.

He wins cases. His defendants either have to serve less, or get of the hook, ending up much poorer and in oblivion. Maybe not such a bad outcome?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member