MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. So after all this painful testimony, it turns out that none of the glass on the bumper matches the glass that was found with John O'Keefe?

What are we even doing here? The bumper just had some random pieces of glass that have zero relevance.

(Except there's a single piece of glass found by Proctor at the scene that matches what's on the bumper, but neither piece matches the drinking glass. That's extremely suspicious.)
Actually, the more I think about this the worse it seems.

How in the world can there be two matching pieces of glass, one on Karen's bumper and one at 34 Fairview, yet neither piece matches up with John's drinking glass? Did some random piece of glass fly up from the roadway and deposit itself on the bumper?

I don't say this lightly. But IMO, since Proctor found the piece at 34 Fairview, it directly implicates him in evidence tampering.

JO's brother and sister in law look upset. Can't blame them.
I was thinking, this is heartbreaking horrible for him to actually see his brother's clothes like this. So upsetting and then camera showed him and sis/law. I noticed very clearly that at that point, after, K was looking at her laptop screen, subdued as I'm sure of course, his clothing she saw him in that night for the last time. I couldn't. I also noticed she changed her 'personality' after this too. Something...can't tell if upset or more anger and disgust for sure, in her face and movements. John's brother I could see was doing everything possible to keep himself on his bench, I was so afraid of him lunging, the way he was watching K, his face, hands after the clothing evidence. Feelings all around were showing, where I could see once this Trooper was finished. ( I have seen his name of course in this case /involved, but I missed where he is specifically one to incite the 'dislike' of him and by who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow