MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sayin, because I watch too many trials, but WHERE is the photo of the crime scene, depicting the entire area...with yellow placard cards placed where each item was found? You know, like a wide view? Maybe showing a pattern?

We see zoomed in photos only, and very few of them even have a measuring device next to it.

Geez. What slop ! It only adds to the tainted investigation theory, IMO.

The zoomed in photos are maddening. Absolutely no context. This is how they train the state police to catalogue evidence? I believe these were taken by Proctor and not recorded anywhere, so these are all we're going to get.

a few second snip from an audio recording without any context? why is this allowed? and where on that snip did yuri advise KR not to speak anymore, and why would he even do that?

Forget that it's Karen Read for a second.

The lead investigator in a murder trial is refusing to take the stand because the actions he performed during the investigation may incriminate him in a federal probe of police corruption.

The prosecution is trying to hide him by making the jury think that someone else was responsible for the investigation that he really did. They want to cover up his actions so that the defense can't question him about any wrongdoing he committed.

And the judge is allowing this to happen, with the jury no wiser to the bait-and-switch.

That's not a fair trial and I don't think that's how a criminal trial should be conducted in the United States. I would say that no matter who the defendant was, whether it was Karen Read, Alex Murdaugh, Chad Daybell, or whomever.
Do we know for certain that Proctor is refusing to take the stand? If there is a subpoena compelling him to testify then he has to or face legal action.

@TedDanielnews

The defense had successfully blocked the video version of the recording because KR was in custody when it was recorded.
The jury heard the audio version.
KR tells YB... "you're aware he was beaten up by Brian and Colin Albert…. We're all in on the same joke.
My taillight’s cracked and his face is pulverized"

10:21 AM · Jun 6, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads