MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BienickWCVB

Here's Read's SUV back in front of the library at 5:11am. It shows it coming from the direction of O'Keefe's neighborhood towards where the Waterfall bar is located.

1718286599919.png

Here's the SUV a few minutes later, at 5:15am, heading north in front of the library. It continues towards the synagogue (same path it took to go to 34 Fairview Rd hours earlier.)
1718286628363.png

Here's the SUV at 5:18am passing in front of the synagogue. (Again, this is the same path it took a few hours earlier to go to 34 Fairview Road.)

1718286939631.png

Last edited:
@FallRiverReport

Video evidence submitted by the Commonwealth seems to show Karen Read out driving in the early morning hours after John O'Keefe was killed, driving towards the Waterfall Bar and Grille and then back towards the area that Tully has stated includes 34 Fairview.

This is before Karen connects with Roberts or McCabe.

KR driving to the Waterfall Bar around 5:00 AM would be consistent with her belief that she left him at the bar as she initially told McCabe. I believe it was McCabe who reminded KR that she saw her vehicle in front of the Albert residence. This had to be a very crazy, stressful morning... My thoughts are with John O'Keefe's family today. :(

@FallRiverReport

Video evidence submitted by the Commonwealth seems to show Karen Read out driving in the early morning hours after John O'Keefe was killed, driving towards the Waterfall Bar and Grille and then back towards the area that Tully has stated includes 34 Fairview.

This is before Karen connects with Roberts or McCabe.
I have to watch today's testimony delayed.

Is above tweeter talking about the after 5am footage cos if so, so what? We know KR was on her way to JMc's place, am failing to see any relevance to timing of JO's injuries and being on lawn etc. More distractions by Lally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii