MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chief Donna McNamara we are looking at YOU!
You say you've been working alongside the FBI, but the FBI shouldn't have ever been involved in this case. It's only because YOUR team dropped the ball and covered for each other. Shameful!

This young woman was taken advantage of (polite wording by me) by your employees. And you didn't care to look closely into the matter.
McNamara needs to go too.

Thanks for the info.
Yes, those poor children and hopefully the wife divorced him at the very least...doubtful though?
The SWAT team denied him the opportunity to go out in a blaze and who knows if he would have taken his family with him.
Had MF seen them at his residence he would have known damn well that his days of freedom and lies were over.
Too many LE have been injured/killed by approaching residences where the suspect is armed and holed up inside.

One hopes she divorces him, takes the children, changes their names and moves to another state ASAP. Just for the kids. Think of them and their lives. She is a victim in this case, too, and her children. Also, putting myself in her shoes, in hindsight I'd be both scared and angry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back