MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems like the same theories keep getting repeated. Anyone familiar with Occam's Razor knows that the simplest answer may be the right answer. If you look at solved cases, the solution is often blatantly obvious after the fact. It's not that complicated. The hard part after solving the crime is getting enough evidence to convict.

There is no evidence that this was a burglary (nothing stolen).

While there may be all kinds of theories on why SC left her house and disappeared, none make any sense, except abduction. However, there was no ransom request. And it's highly unlikely that someone of SC's age would be abducted for any other reason.

The only disturbance appears to be to the bed. The mattress was out of place and bedsheet(s) were MISSING. This seems to indicate a possible rape followed by removal of DNA evidence.

The usual suspects are people close to the victim. However, it sounds like those have been ruled out. While it's possible that this was purely random, that is very unlikely. The perp could then be someone who SC ran into "recently."

Who might have just seen SC earlier that day and decided she would be his rape victim that evening? See where this is going?

Here's the scenario. The perp works at the car shop where SC just dropped off her car. He may have overheard small talk going on between SC, her son-in-law and grandchildren similar to: "I'll take you home." "Laina will drop the boys off at your house on Friday." You get the idea? The perp learns that SC lives alone. He looks at the work order and sees her address. That evening he goes to SC's house and easily gains entry by giving her some story: "Your car is ready, and I can take you to pick it up now if you like." Door opens to continue the conversation.

The perp rapes SC or at least attempts to. Perhaps SC fought back while he was on top of her in bed. Perhaps he then decided to strangle her even though he had no prior intent on doing that. Perhaps he wore a face covering that came off and SC blurted that out, "You're one of the guys from the shop." Now his crime has escalated from rape to homicide. Fast, think!

How to get rid of the evidence? Remove the bedsheet which has his DNA. Remove SC's body which also has his DNA. This guy is smart enough to realize that to make the house not look like a crime scene, he needs to also grab SC's shoes and purse to make it look like she left the house. This way, when she turns up missing, it will appear that something happened to SC away from the house. This is exactly what happened with the police. They did NOT label the house as a crime scene. Hence, all the crazy theories about running away, suicide, etc., none of which make sense.

I'm sure the detectives looked at this type of scenario or variations thereof. Why no arrest? Not enough evidence to convict. If they haven't considered the perp possibly being from the car shop, shame on them! They should read this thread. QED

I look forward to comments, feedback, and holes in this scenario.
her dog is so friendly that it just takes a nap during the assualt- does not even bark a lot to alert the neighbors?

did anyone ever say what was wrong with Sandra's car ?

her dog is so friendly that it just takes a nap during the assualt- does not even bark a lot to alert the neighbors?

did anyone ever say what was wrong with Sandra's car ?

In the podcasts with her family, they said the car had a very loud muffler from a time the previous winter when Sandra ran it over a snowbank and got stuck. And they (her family) wanted to fix it for her before the next winter came.

In the podcasts with her family, they said the car had a very loud muffler from a time the previous winter when Sandra ran it over a snowbank and got stuck. And they (her family) wanted to fix it for her before the next winter came.
It was August when it was said by the family member that winter was coming and suggested getting the exhaust/muffler situation fixed. Sandra had been living nearby and all for three months. The family member set up the appt or Sandra's daughter and was driven home by SIL that early night.

It was August when it was said by the family member that winter was coming and suggested getting the exhaust/muffler situation fixed. Sandra had been living nearby and all for three months. The family member set up the appt or Sandra's daughter and was driven home by SIL that early night.

It's definitely an odd story that raises some questions - for me, mostly about Sandra's independent functioning or finances. It's been awhile since I listened to the podcast, but from my memory, there was the implication that the family has advised Sandra previously to get the repairs done, or that they had been waiting on her to take the initiative, but she had not? So then they "stepped in," so to speak?

It's a small neighborhood with close set houses, where she lived. A loud muffler could have been seen as a nuisance by the neighbors. I can see why it might have embarrassed the family that she wasn't getting it fixed. And it calls into question why she wouldn't be able to handle this on her own...she was 54, not 84.

It's definitely an odd story that raises some questions - for me, mostly about Sandra's independent functioning or finances. It's been awhile since I listened to the podcast, but from my memory, there was the implication that the family has advised Sandra previously to get the repairs done, or that they had been waiting on her to take the initiative, but she had not? So then they "stepped in," so to speak?

It's a small neighborhood with close set houses, where she lived. A loud muffler could have been seen as a nuisance by the neighbors. I can see why it might have embarrassed the family that she wasn't getting it fixed. And it calls into question why she wouldn't be able to handle this on her own...she was 54, not 84.
Sandra didn’t work. She lived with her father. The daughter and sil said winter is coming. That was the reason. Apparently it passed inspection. We all have been down this road before. The facts are Sandra didn’t work. Lived with her father after divorced. The daughter framed Sandra as ‘liking to be taken are of’. Meaning Sandra was reliant on others for quite a bit. Makes me think Sandra was easily led.

Sandra didn’t work. She lived with her father. The daughter and sil said winter is coming. That was the reason. Apparently it passed inspection. We all have been down this road before. The facts are Sandra didn’t work. Lived with her father after divorced. The daughter framed Sandra as ‘liking to be taken are of’. Meaning Sandra was reliant on others for quite a bit. Makes me think Sandra was easily led.
It stood out as odd that 'winters' coming' in that interview. It was August and it was the exhaust system/muffler. It needed to be repaired regardless of winter being months away, what about Fall. Crazy coincidence of gone 'missing' that same drop off the car night. Sandra depended on others for any important life skills issues it seemed. Better if she was taught and given confidence herself, by those that did the Hanson house buying for her, though I can see how if she was always this way, to just be happy to let another take care of all that. I believe her daughter's name is on the house someone had looked up while back, along with Sandra's. Sandra's name was on her deceased father's house and she came fully into that after he was gone. Some are allowed to continue to be dependent on others around them if that's all they've known. It's 'easier' that way to all concerned sometimes.

If someone described their 54 year old mother to me as "liking to be taken care of," easily led could be one conclusion I might make. Another could be that she had some sort of emotional struggles that made her inconsistent at handling adult responsibilities. And a third conclusion could even be that she manipulated those around her into taking care of her, thereby gaining psychological or financial benefit. I don't know the family so I couldn't really say if it was one of these or none of these that is meant by "liking to be taken care of." I do think it speaks to an odd family dynamic though.

DEC 5, 2022

Sandra Crispo

sandra_crispo.jpg

Sandra Crispo, 54, moved from Quincy, Massachusetts to Hanson, Massachusetts to be closer to her grandchildren. Three months later, she vanished. Sandra was last seen on Wednesday, August 7, 2019, after dropping her car off at the mechanic to be repaired. Security footage shows Sandra getting out of the car and going into Cumberland Farms to buy cigarettes. A few days later, Sandra’s daughter went to drop the kids off at her mother’s house, but no one was there. The back door was unlocked and Sandra’s shoes and purse were gone. The lights were on and a watermelon was on the table, cut up, ready to be eaten.

In 2020, the Hanson Police Department said they had no reason to believe any foul play was involved, but called in the Massachusetts State Police to assist. In August 2021, on the second anniversary of Sandra’s disappearance, Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy Cruz said in a statement that, “Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office have been actively working in conjunction with Hanson Police to locate Sandra Crispo.” He explained that the extensive efforts of investigators have included canvassing 16 area streets, reviewing video surveillance available from the area, performing more than 200 door-knock interviews, inquiring with the MBTA and rideshare services operating in the vicinity of Hanson, utilizing canines, the State Police Airwing, and underwater drones for searches of woods and swamp, and following up on any leads received.

Sandra is described as 5’9”, with hazel eyes and brown hair. She would be 57 years old today. If anyone sees someone matching Sandra’s description or has any information on her whereabouts, they are urged to contact the Hanson Police Department at (781) 293-4625 or the Massachusetts State Police at 508-894-2600.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there was money in her house and if so has any been reported missing? I know she received inheritance or so I thought. If she didn't have a debit card, could she possibly have kept money in the house?? I'm thinking the daughter would know this info, but I don't recall it being mentioned. If it has, I apologize but think this would be a good motive. I remember hearing things on a podcast about certain members of the family concerning money.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there was money in her house and if so has any been reported missing? I know she received inheritance or so I thought. If she didn't have a debit card, could she possibly have kept money in the house?? I'm thinking the daughter would know this info, but I don't recall it being mentioned. If it has, I apologize but think this would be a good motive. I remember hearing things on a podcast about certain members of the family concerning money.
She may have. If lived by cash for things or if paid by daughter in cash , most likely, for 'child care'. The inheritance was the father's house as her name was on it when he died. Daughter used that money towards the house in Hanson where Sandra lived for three months. I dont' think it was ENOUGH money for ones that knew the situation to go after her to get any of that money she may have had in the house. BUT< you never know. There is a reason and she was forever silenced. The podcast thing by daughter did say issues around the father's will.. NO.. there was not, that was not it.. father had gold he bought , was missing after his death. That's the contention of a daughter, 'where is it'. AHHH.. greed..

She may have. If lived by cash for things or if paid by daughter in cash , most likely, for 'child care'. The inheritance was the father's house as her name was on it when he died. Daughter used that money towards the house in Hanson where Sandra lived for three months. I dont' think it was ENOUGH money for ones that knew the situation to go after her to get any of that money she may have had in the house. BUT< you never know. There is a reason and she was forever silenced. The podcast thing by daughter did say issues around the father's will.. NO.. there was not, that was not it.. father had gold he bought , was missing after his death. That's the contention of a daughter, 'where is it'. AHHH.. greed..
NOT forgotten SANDRA CRISPO. Wishing and hoping LE are able to tie things together along with the suspects asap, been so long. How can they live with themselves, easy, as no one is talking so all feel very safe, maybe. Short sighted in doing that of course. WHO knows what DA has on anyone and waiting for just the right 'thing' to arrest and convict.

If someone described their 54 year old mother to me as "liking to be taken care of," easily led could be one conclusion I might make. Another could be that she had some sort of emotional struggles that made her inconsistent at handling adult responsibilities. And a third conclusion could even be that she manipulated those around her into taking care of her, thereby gaining psychological or financial benefit. I don't know the family so I couldn't really say if it was one of these or none of these that is meant by "liking to be taken care of." I do think it speaks to an odd family dynamic though.
I hope i answered some of your question about the wording of liked being taken care of in my recent post

I hope i answered some of your question about the wording of liked being taken care of in my recent post

You didn't say anything I was not already aware of.

I don't think we have actually heard about the real Sandra yet. Anyone trying to make sense of this case would do well to remember they are working with other people's (often self-serving) versions of the facts surrounding her personality, lifestyle, and motivations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back