MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My heart leaps when I see Sandra's thread has new posts. I hope answers come very soon. Her disappearance and surrounding events is all so curious.
I know. Supposedly LE is 'close' or hoping to be to arrests. They KNOW I'm sure, but legal technicalities and all. Quite a story, and hope it all comes out in this century!

I went and looked up/ googled the Suzanne case/ no body. There were many texts etc that might of shown the police that it all led, whatever they had on husband, to the husband. Wonder if LE working on Sandra's case has copies of voicemails/ texts that would lead them to the most likely people involved. Meaning, the people that had a motive and why. Amazing how long it's been to be realistically put together and legally by LE. No one's 'cracked' yet though, tough bunch.
Totally agree with your entire post! I wonder if LE got cell records etc! Wishing family member M.D. strength

I went and looked up/ googled the Suzanne case/ no body. There were many texts etc that might of shown the police that it all led, whatever they had on husband, to the husband. Wonder if LE working on Sandra's case has copies of voicemails/ texts that would lead them to the most likely people involved. Meaning, the people that had a motive and why. Amazing how long it's been to be realistically put together and legally by LE. No one's 'cracked' yet though, tough bunch.
Totally agree with your entire post! I wonder if LE got cell records etc! Wishing family member M.D. strength
Cell records can also tell where people were and when. I think the records. I'm not exactly sure how they get those but they can and that's how they arrested Barry morfew

Does anyone know if this case has been designated a crime or is it still a missing person case? If still considered a missing person can they access information from others without their consent/subpoenas?

Does anyone know if this case has been designated a crime or is it still a missing person case? If still considered a missing person can they access information from others without their consent/subpoenas?

To my knowledge LE have only ever publicly called it a missing person case to this point.

IMO LE do not have the power to ask for warrants for searches (digital or physical) unless they can show probable cause of a crime taking place.

To my knowledge LE have only ever publicly called it a missing person case to this point.

IMO LE do not have the power to ask for warrants for searches (digital or physical) unless they can show probable cause of a crime taking place.
You are correct. No warrant unless proof to search for something. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to the clips of interviews on Laina's 'Search for Sandra' posts. One there now. Full interview in April. Maybe new information or thoughts coming in those.
Is this on FB?

Is this on FB?
Yes, just type in the search bar and you'll see her posts and updates of things. It's really confined to just SEARCHING / searches organized comments and updates. There is the upcoming interview release date to coincide with another big search on there and a clip by a person that wanted to have an interview /story for her I think college work. She does explain.

Yes, just type in the search bar and you'll see her posts and updates of things. It's really confined to just SEARCHING / searches organized comments and updates. There is the upcoming interview release date to coincide with another big search on there and a clip by a person that wanted to have an interview /story for her I think college work. She does explain.
Thanks for replying, I’m not on FB so unable to see the info.

Thanks for replying, I’m not on FB so unable to see the info.
Ok, maybe when that April interview is completed it can be transferred to here, maybe a link that you don't need to actually be a FB member hopefully. She does use that manner for her posts. Maybe you could make an account, JUST to be in touch with that only if you like. Make up a name, and no picture of yourself or anything, but you'd have access to that site.

Just seems like so much cover up on both 'sides' and explanations that sound logical on both sides.
No forensic reports given out, it's been two plus years? I can only think of course that LE's are keeping to themselves in order to make the right arrests as such a mess of a case and might still have to be terming this as 'missing person' still. Who could actually end the life of someone to keep her quiet regarding their involvement. How so quickly after her last stop that we know of being Cumberland Farms/ cigarettes, she was gone 'without a trace'.

Gone without a trace. Seems to be what the plan was.
Not sure if long messages went through from last night / today. The plan has worked for over two years. How evilly brilliant or pure luck many times over.

Do we know for sure about Terice's 5:30 pm phone call on the day Sandra vanished? Did she call Sandra at that time, proven and released to public? Did Terice say she didn't, just called earlier when the boys were there earlier in the day? It seems it's gone back and forth in forum.

Do we know for sure about Terice's 5:30 pm phone call on the day Sandra vanished? Did she call Sandra at that time, proven and released to public? Did Terice say she didn't, just called earlier when the boys were there earlier in the day? It seems it's gone back and forth in forum.

T specifically said there was no additional phone call after the one earlier in the day from her to Sandra. Sandra's daughter said early on that LE told her the last call from Sandra was to her on Tuesday of that week. The only time I've heard anything about a 530 call was from a podcast moderator. She did not indicate where she got that information. So I'd say any 5:30 call from or to Sandra is in doubt.

T specifically said there was no additional phone call after the one earlier in the day from her to Sandra. Sandra's daughter said early on that LE told her the last call from Sandra was to her on Tuesday of that week. The only time I've heard anything about a 530 call was from a podcast moderator. She did not indicate where she got that information. So I'd say any 5:30 call from or to Sandra is in doubt.
There was supposed to be the call to Sandra or Sandra to Terice about possibly having her pick her up to stay over. The boys were heard in the background so it was before she left to drop the car with Tim, following him. This is confirmed I think? Terice said she never heard back from Sandra to confirm their possible plan. Linda called Terice to ask if she was there after Laina said her mother is not home. Terice said 'no, why?'. I do 'wonder' where the podcasters get their info and since working for Laina and Tim, I'd think them.

I agree. Seems so much is in doubt. Hopefully its just because its an ongoing investigation. Podcast host mentions the call at point 57.50 on the podcast and specifically 5:30 pm vs T saying she "never heard back from her". It was a specific time, not sandra called T sometime that night. Podcasts get the info from Laina I presume. I would think the podcast would not say anything not true and besides so specific.

Last edited:
I agree. Seems so much is in doubt. Hopefully its just because its an ongoing investigation. Podcast host mentions the call at point 57.50 on the podcast. It was a specific time, not sometime that night.

And let's face it, if Sandra made or accepted a call from someone other than T or her daughter or SIL at 5:30, that person would be investigated as a suspect in her disappearance. A call from or T would make sense given their tentative plans, but T is quite clear this didn't happen and went so far as to say that LE told her the last call Sandra got was the earlier one from her when the boys were still in the house with Sandra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back