GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anybody check out Veiovis' father's FB? Odd duck himself...

I'm not even sure yet what circumstantial evidence there is to charge V with the same crimes as Hall and Chalue, oh wait, there is one thing, today (can't remember if it was testified to yet but it was brought up that the prosecution was going to ask one of LE about V saying to Chalue 'It seems our partner is a stoolie' when V was brought in for questioning and was told Hall was cooperating or talking (and V saying that about Hall being a stoolie just afterwards). Judge will allow the question and defense can bring out the whole sequence of how that happened. As a juror I'm not sure what I'd think about that and if it's enough to convict in the absence of any other evidence.

Hall might have thought of himself as a criminal mastermind...but he sure doesn't seem to be one.
If he tried to set Veiovis up, where is the incriminating evidence that leads to Veiovis but doesn't point to Hall?

Is there forensic evidence tying Hall and Chalue to the murders? (sorry, I mentioned I didn't follow those trials)

The MassLive blogger says there is no forensic evidence of any of the three's participation, and have been very up front about it during all of the trials.

I haven't seen the Dad's FB page, guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree?

Hmm, then the fact that there is no forensic evidence tying Veiovis to the crimes isn't extraordinary.

V's Dad is...different. Check FB for V's former name - father is the same name.

Day 8 and I still see no joint venture.

It seems to me that the DA is trying Hall and Chalue all over again.
There was no forensic evidence tying them to the murders, but there was plenty of circumstancial evidence. I just don't see that with V.

I remember reading an article awhile back about how Hall had offered to a be wired informant for the state police to spy on the HA's but the police refused his offer calling him "uncontrolable." And this was after the HA had posted $250,000 bail for the New York charges for setting up Glasser.

Also, I checked out FB, thanks for that. Dad is a retired probation officer.

One thing that I would like to say, these 3 victims had a horrible death. My heart goes out to them, what they must have gone through and their family and friends. It's so sad to think that anyone could be so cruel. Todays testimony was very disturbing and I don't mean to sound insensitive in any of the posts that I have made. I'm just trying to evaluate the trial and hope that the guilty are punished for what they did.

Day 8 and I still see no joint venture.

It seems to me that the DA is trying Hall and Chalue all over again.
There was no forensic evidence tying them to the murders, but there was plenty of circumstancial evidence. I just don't see that with V.

I remember reading an article awhile back about how Hall had offered to a be wired informant for the state police to spy on the HA's but the police refused his offer calling him "uncontrolable." And this was after the HA had posted $250,000 bail for the New York charges for setting up Glasser.

Also, I checked out FB, thanks for that. Dad is a retired probation officer.

Here's the article you're referring to: http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_18877642
Interesting. Surely that is a stupid, stupid move by Hall? Or am I imagining the HA have more power than they really do? Can't imagine that boding well for Hall in jail.

Re the FB - My perception of strangeness comes from the way his FB page smacks of not-quite hatred for LE. JMO, of course.

How difficult would it be to describe that guy? "Well officer he was about 5 foot 6. Caucasian. Had 666 inked on his forehead and had countless horns growing out of the same da*n head."

With that very accurate description......I wonder who would end up getting arrested...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously though,...you could understand the serious doubts any Police Officer would have at any attempts to describe Tinkerbelle or 666 or whatever the freak calls himself.

Here's the article you're referring to: http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_18877642
Interesting. Surely that is a stupid, stupid move by Hall? Or am I imagining the HA have more power than they really do? Can't imagine that boding well for Hall in jail.

Re the FB - My perception of strangeness comes from the way his FB page smacks of not-quite hatred for LE. JMO, of course.

Thanks for finding that article. I think Hall must know what it feels like to have a target on his back, kind of like what he did to Glasser.

What really upsets me is that, according to Glasser's friends, he begged for witness protection and didn't get it. They said that he
was terrified of Hall. Read what his friends had to say, very sad.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_18972614

I agree with your perception regarding FB.

Wish I could thank you but my button doesn't want to work.

Thanks for finding that article. I think Hall must know what it feels like to have a target on his back, kind of like what he did to Glasser.

What really upsets me is that, according to Glasser's friends, he begged for witness protection and didn't get it. They said that he
was terrified of Hall. Read what his friends had to say, very sad.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_18972614

I agree with your perception regarding FB.

Wish I could thank you but my button doesn't want to work.

Thanks for the link, Esse. What a sad, sad read that was.

A few things rub me the wrong way...

1. The cop dropped ammo in his car resulting in a false weapons charge.
2. Afer the trial began, new evidence was introduced and there was no police report written about the statement Foley said Veiovis made.

Foley claimed he heard Veiovis say "words to this effect" to Chalue: Hey you hear what they're saying about our partner. They're saying he's a
stoolie.

If guilty I hate to see him walk, if innocent I hate to see him jailed. I still just don't know.

And who was that fourth person? Foley says they tried to find out who the fourth person with the victims was but they were unable to find out who it was.

A few things rub me the wrong way...

1. The cop dropped ammo in his car resulting in a false weapons charge.
2. Afer the trial began, new evidence was introduced and there was no police report written about the statement Foley said Veiovis made.

Foley claimed he heard Veiovis say "words to this effect" to Chalue: Hey you hear what they're saying about our partner. They're saying he's a
stoolie.

If guilty I hate to see him walk, if innocent I hate to see him jailed. I still just don't know.

And who was that fourth person? Foley says they tried to find out who the fourth person with the victims was but they were unable to find out who it was.

Fully agree with your points, and the fact that Hall was offering to become 'a rat' in his other case and not this one makes me very suspicious about all of that, I'm still wondering why the judge let it in at all.

They've had a lot of time to figure out who the fouth person was, very curious that they haven't.

Don't think I could convict him on the evidence presented.

Sorry, double post (and apparently 'delete' doesn't delete).

I agree with you both. I think V. might have been part of the murders, but I certainly don't see enough evidence there to convict.

His girlfriend was shocking in her normal appearance. lol

Yes, geevee! To be frank I am pretty curious about why someone with a master's degree is involved with him. He may well be intelligent and well-spoken, but I would think it would be hard to get past his background and his devil worship/vampire fantasies, let alone some of the body mods.

I gotta say, reading about V's trial makes me very glad that Hall was convicted. V might be scarier looking, but Hall truly is a terrible person.

Yes, geevee! To be frank I am pretty curious about why someone with a master's degree is involved with him. He may well be intelligent and well-spoken, but I would think it would be hard to get past his background and his devil worship/vampire fantasies, let alone some of the body mods.

I gotta say, reading about V's trial makes me very glad that Hall was convicted. V might be scarier looking, but Hall truly is a terrible person.

Maybe their artistic and horticultural interests overcome his other proclivities? I guess if I'd given it much thought, I'd have figured he'd go for a less regular, and more colorful, appearing woman. And she's sticking with him throughout all of this, I wonder if either of the other two's women have done similar.

Last night I started reading the MassLive blog of Hall's trial, thought I'd start from the beginning and give myself something to do while the jury is hashing it all out (and see if I can pick up more detail about V's involvement, or lack thereof) - wasn't it the Chalue jury that came back with a decision but when polled one of them had second thoughts and said No and they had to re-deliberate? Unless I'm misremembering it seems like that's when I first heard of this whole case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill
Back