GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am impressed to hear from you both that V is/could be not guilty. I must say I did judge him by the cover.

I dunno, I'm still on the fence. I think that Veoivis might have been part of the murders, but the evidence just isn't there.

I just can't see Hall framing V. To what end? It's not as if he covered his own tracks and left only evidence pointing to V. He had a very clearcut motive for framing Glasser and blabbed about it/asked for help to many, many people. With V, if Hall had been attempting to frame him, shouldn't there have been a bunch of evidence pointing directly to V. and not to Hall (and Chalue)?

:seeya: Zoey

Valid points Redheart, much about this seems improbable, that 2 or 3 men could kill three others and not leave a scrap of evidence pointing to any of the 3. I think it was in Chalue's trial that it was said Casey had been expecting to bury one body and was very upset when he learned there were three, makes me wonder why he was only charged with after the fact involvement.

I think it was in Chalue's trial that it was said Casey had been expecting to bury one body and was very upset when he learned there were three, makes me wonder why he was only charged with after the fact involvement.

That's an interesting statement that I forgot about.

If Hall was expecting Glasser to be home alone, why the need for 3 big guys to show-up to kidnap him? His statement also makes me wonder if Casey knew of the plan in advance.

Here's todays link

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.p...ewaltcast&altcast_code=21618f5d77&ipod=y&rand=

'Morning Esse, I'm trying to remember (and failing lol) if it was in this trial or Chalue's where it was stated that they took the victims in two vehicles and your point didn't occur to me when reading that either, if Glasser was expected to be alone and the others were unexpected 'collateral damage', why did Hall need anyone else with him?

I wonder if we'll ever get any more details about Casey's involvement, he may not even go to trial after having cooperated and testified in all three trials, I see they let him out on his own recognizance (after having a million dollar bail on his head) after the Chalue trial and is being given police protection.

Morning geeve!
I doubt Casey will go to trial. My guess is that he'll probably go free with a new idenity and time already served.

I do remember something about the two vehicles, maybe it came from one of the inmates at Chalue's trial. The one who read his jail house notes?
I wonder why Capeless didn't bring that up at this trial, it seems important if you're trying to prove joint venture.

I found it!
Testimony from Chalue's trial on day 9, May 8, 2014.

----
Chalue wanted firearms.

Kempton said Chalue said there was this guy Glasser who was going to testify against Hall.

Kempton said Chalue gave him information in snippets.

Kempton said Chalue said they knocked on the door they went to get one guy there were two friends over. He told the two guys our beef
is with this guy, you just got to go along for the ride.

Chalue said he turned his own cell phone off. They drove the men in two cars. They made the men leave their cell phones.

Chalue said they took them to a remote place in the woods. Kempton didn't ask for any details.

Thanks for finding that Esse! I find it hard to believe Kempton didn't ask for any details (regardless of the 'unseemly' comment one of the inmates made about asking another for info), if this guy was going to use the info to reduce his charges or sentence then the more details the more convincing he is. I was fairly stunned that Chalue got the whole packet of discovery to one of them (was it Kempton?) that's cooperation on the part of someone inside the jail, no?

Oh, one thing mentioned on the live blog that we were talking about above, Hall would (or should) have known Frampton would have been there since he was a roommate but he hardly seems necessary for a 3 man gang to handle. Did Chalue have his own car? I don't recall reading mention of it or what it was if so.

I just don't think Veiovis was a part of it that night, or at least not that was proven, sort of surprised the deliberations have been going on this long, obviously at least one person (and maybe more) want to convict him.

The only thing I can come up with is that Frampton was disabled. He had a bedroom and Glasser slept in the living room. It was late so maybe Hall figured that Frampton would be in bed sleeping and Glasser would answer the door.

I don't know if Chalue had a car or not because it has never been stated. But I would have to wonder how he got around without one. He was all over the place. He is from Springfield, about 50 miles away from Pittsfield, North Adams, where he was staying, about 20 miles from Pittsfield and Lee, the clubhouse is about 20 miles from Pittsfield (close to 40 miles N. Adams to Lee). So what was his transportation? Now you have me wondering about that.

It looks like the jury is not in agreement, but I never expect a verdict before lunch anyway.

I was thinking the same, it seems that he must have had one but I don't recall any mention of it either, you'd have thought it'd have come up in his trial in one way or another.

Didn't they also clean Hall's purple Elantra the next morning, hosing down the inside and outside? What are the odds it was the second vehicle involved and not V's jeep?

Didn't they also clean Hall's purple Elantra the next morning, hosing down the inside and outside? What are the odds it was the second vehicle involved and not V's jeep?

Wow! And Chalue was driving it.

Yes, Hall had the girls hose down the Elantra. The second car?????

Geevee, you are brilliant! I think you figured it out and this is important!

LOL It does seem reasonable, huh? I wish his defense attorney had presented more of a defense, and this lengthy deliberation is making me nervous that some on the jury are judging a book by its cover.

Finally a question from the jury:

"The jury asks; Can we have the dictionary meaning of the word "commission." Kinder said the word appears in his instructions in the joint venture instruction."

The judge's response (which after discussion he wrote back to them):

"The word appears in his instruction on second degree.

Kinder said in Websters dictionary it say commission is the "act or process of committing or perpetrating." Commit is "to do or perform."

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.p...waltcast&altcast_code=59adda073b&ipod=y&rand=

I'm not sure what to make of it, does it mean they've moved off of 1st degree or still considering it under joint venture? I'm on the edge of my seat with my stomach in my hands...

Abigail was there this morning, maybe she had a feeling something was going to happen. Or she just had a day off work.

I got a late start today so I had to catch up. Still no verdict, I see.

I don't know what to think about the jury question, seems they get hung-up on the darnedest (I hope I spelled that right) things.

Back to the purple Elantra, I really wonder why the defense never brought that up. It really would have helped their case. Oversight maybe? When connecting the dots, it's just one more thing to tie Chalue and Hall together... and not V.

BTW, thanks for all of your posts!

*** I removed the link about the fire as it may not be accurate. I should know better than to rely on that blog. I need to research it more.

However, I did come across this tidbit:

Berkshire Eagle, The (Pittsfield, MA) - July 21, 2007
House damaged by morning blaze
Saturday, July 21 PITTSFIELD — The cause of a fire, which heavily damaged a Danforth Avenue home yesterday morning, is under
investigation by the city fire department and state fire marshal's office.The 24 Danforth Ave. home is owned by Adam Lee
Hall. According to Deputy Fire Chief Robert M. Czerwinski, no one was home at the time of the fire and no firefighters were injured
in extinguishing the blaze. Authorities were alerted to the fire at 2:36 a.m.The house sustained...
Purchase Complete Article, of 150 words

Thanks for the link about the fire Esse, I hadn't heard about that, I wonder if he still owned it since he'd been in jail for quite a while (~2 years?)? And how did he ever afford to buy property, he didn't seem to work and his own house was near condemnation.

The MassLive blogger said there was no other info about him driving anything other than the Jeep. Sure wish his attny had stressed all the evidence that didn't exist for him to have been a part of this.

And thank you too, I'm really enjoying conversing about this. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back