GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to put that link back.
The Sutton/Dawson family were living at this house on Aug. 4, when there was a major fire. There is a $5,000 reward for information.
This is not Halls house, it's where they moved to after leaving Halls house.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/news/ci_26276492/2-alarm-fire-breaks-out-daniels-ave-pittsfield

Checking his property it looks like in June 2011, 2 months before the crimes, the City of Pittsfield was taking his property for non payment of taxes.

Here's the link.

You have to click on "Middle Berkshire"
At the top click "Search Criteria"
"Name Search"

http://www.masslandrecords.com/

I wish I could get through 1 day without using that darn edit button.

So the house he owned on Dawson in 2007 caught fire, and the house the Suttons lived in after leaving his house caught fire shortly after their testimony in this trial...am I reading that right? Very interesting, and scary.

Thank goodness for the edit button, I use it often. lol

So the house he owned on Dawson in 2007 caught fire, and the house the Suttons lived in after leaving his house caught fire shortly after their testimony in this trial...am I reading that right? Very interesting, and scary.

Yes, 2 fires!

July 20, 2007 at 2:30 AM there was a fire at Halls home at 24
Danforth Ave. Conveniently no one was at home. It looks like he
received insurance money to repair the house even though it was
pretty much destroyed.

Berkshire Eagle, The (Pittsfield, MA) - July 26, 2007

Thursday, July 26 PITTSFIELD — A Danforth Avenue fire remained under investigation yesterday, while the insurance company has
told the city it will board up the nearly destroyed home.The house at 24 Danforth Ave. was severely damaged in the fire last Friday.
The two-story structure remains surrounded by police tape and may be beyond repair.The roof is gone, and the second floor collapsed
into the first before firefighters were able to extinguish the fast-moving blaze, which...
(I didn't want to pay for the full article)

I also found another lein from 2009 besides the one from 2011
Date: May 29, 2009
Publication: Berkshire Eagle, The (Pittsfield, MA)
Adam Lee Hall $20,774.78 Demolition lien, water Danforth Avenue

Without a job, you really have to wonder how he bought this house plus the one in Peru, MA. Although, he was a co-owner with an x girlfriend.
He had so many girlfriends that it's really hard to keep track.

Todays links:

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.p...ewaltcast&altcast_code=bf374e5745&ipod=y&rand=

http://live.berkshireeagle.com/Event/Caius_Veiovis_Triple_Murder_Trial_Live/

It is strange how he could afford a house or qualify for a mortgage, maybe whichever girlfriend it was had good credit and co-signed.

Kinda weird how no one was at home during either fire, esp. with the second one where it was a three family building.

The judge is on the bench, jury being brought in.

Verdict slips being handed to court officer then to judge.

Kidnapping Chadwell, guilty
Kidnapping Glasser, guilty
Kidnapping Frampton, guilty

Intimidation witness Frampton, guilty
Intimidation of witness, Chadwell, guilty
Intimidation witness, Glasser, guilty

Murder Glasser, guilty first degree.
Based on deliberate premeditation.

Murder of Chadwell, guilty first degree.

Murder Frampton, guilty first degree.

Veiovis was cuffed after the first guilty, he sat down, he has been listening and slowly shaking his head back and forth.

Judge is thanking the jury.

I'll see you all in Hell every f....ing one of you, Veiovis yells to jurors, I'll see you all in Hell.
---

Holy cow

Sentencing will be Monday at 2 p.m. Veiovis is brought out of the courtroom. Jurors were leaving when he yelled at him.

So disappoined in the verdict. And what a way for it to end, man.

So disappoined in the verdict. And what a way for it to end, man.

With the length of time it took thought it would go the other way. Wonder if his appearance played a part~~he is kinds scary looking IYKWIM?

Did the jury hear Veiovis yell at them?
by guest 3:30 PM

@guest: Yes.
by Andrew Amelinckx 3:30 PM

I'm thinking his appearance played the biggest role, there was just no evidence he was involved in the murders. But the Chalue trial took 30 hours of deliberation to also come up with guilty verdicts (all same charges as Veiovis, Hall had many other charges for crimes against Glasser leading up to the killings). Chalue had a few jail house snitches testifying against him and the women's testimony about he and Hall joking about the murders, none of that occurred in this trial. I wonder if he can appeal based on lack of evidence?

I'm really just shocked by this verdict. I wish the reporters had tried to talk to a juror and explain this.

Did the jury hear Veiovis yell at them?
by guest 3:30 PM

@guest: Yes.
by Andrew Amelinckx 3:30 PM

Shoot, that didn't show up on my blog feed (the mobile one), hope I didn't miss others. Thanks for posting it Esse. I rather think they probably feel they made a right decision after hearing that but goodness, if you know you didn't do any of what you're charged with and go through a solid week of them deliberating it, I'd feel like blowing up at them too.

I wonder why they want to wait until Monday, you know it's going to be life with no parole.

I really think this guy got a bad deal. Seems like he got a bad deal doing 7 years in Maine too. I never understood that either. He was just there, didn't really do anything, even the two girls said that in court.

That other link is a whole different live blog, Buffy on the mobile, Andrew on the not-mobile, interesting to see the reactions on that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back