GUILTY MA - Vanessa MacCormack, 30, murdered, Revere, 23 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How terrible. Maybe they will release more today, I just googled it and there really is not much info yet.

It has been said that the house was bought by Vanessa and two others, (Vanessa, hubby and ?)

authorities consider MacCormack’s death “suspicious.” Neighbors told the television station that the family had not lived in the home for very long. The Boston Globe reported that MacCormack purchased the home with two others in 2015.

In 2015, she posted photos of Andrew carrying her over the threshold into the home and wrote, “Moving on to the next chapter in our lives! I love this man more than anything and I am so happy we are finally homeowners ����������❤️❤️❤️”

The husband was just arrested for her murder. Police on all of the Boston news channels referring to it as "domestic violence".

http://www.wcvb.com/article/husband-charged-with-murder-of-teacher-found-dead-saturday/12477579

"The evidence suggests that her murder was a crime of domestic violence, committed in the very place where she should have been safest – her own home," Conley said.

Revere police responded to the home at 93 Grand View Ave. at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday after Andrew MacCormack called 911. They found Vanessa MacCormack, 30, inside with "obvious signs of physical trauma."
She suffered blunt force injury to the head, sharp force injuries to the neck and asphyxiation, the DA's office said.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1asocial.jpg
    1asocial.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 342
Oh, man. Her daughter is just a year old. I hope her family finds peace.

wow! I just watch the video of him retrieving a baby high chair seat from the house and he looked calm...So sad....RIP Vanessa!

Oh myyyyyyyyyy for some reason I was not expecting it to be this.
What a nice looking couple. The poor baby will never know her mother now and it is so sad.

I wonder where the baby was when he killed her. RIP Vanessa.

Jerk. Wonder if she was trying to leave him... after having observed his 'true self' ? :(

The husband was just arrested for her murder. Police on all of the Boston news channels referring to it as "domestic violence".
IMO, this wasn't the first incident of domestic violence she suffered. Sadly, it increased that day to a new level. I'm glad Andrew MacCormack was caught and will be held responsible for what he has done.

“The State Police detectives and crime scene techs who investigated this homicide did very strong work, following the facts and evidence wherever they led,” Colonel McKeon said. “After a thorough, open-ended investigation, it was clear that those facts and evidence led to one person and one person only — and he is now under arrest...."

[....]

Today’s arrest followed the recovery of footage from private surveillance systems and public safety cameras, the execution of a search warrant by State and Revere police, interviews with multiple witnesses, examination of phone and other records, and many more investigative steps.
<snipped> http://www.suffolkdistrictattorney....der-in-grand-view-avenue-death-investigation/

I saw the news early this morning and my heart just broke. How can someone do this to someone they love and have a child with. The neighboro said he saw the husband carrying baby stuff out and he was crying. I saw the pic and it must of been before but I got chills, and I was hoping it wasn't him. But there are only so many possiblities.

IMO, this wasn't the first incident of domestic violence she suffered. Sadly, it increased that day to a new level. I'm glad Andrew MacCormack was caught and will be held responsible for what he has done.

<snipped> http://www.suffolkdistrictattorney....der-in-grand-view-avenue-death-investigation/

After 20+ years of being on my own, I have a wonderful, loving husband but my former husband was abusive. It is insidious and usually doesn't just happen at once and builds up over time with emotional abuse turning more and more physical. I left with the clothes on my back when he threatened my life, changed my name and moved VERY far away. Fortunately, back then there wasn't "social media" like today and no real way to find me and without a child, no legal connection. He remarried within weeks of the divorce I heard, to a teenager that worked for his business (I suspected the affair). But speaking from experience, it's SO hard to leave especially if you've built up this fairy tale life to the outside world and if you have a child you may feel you can "work it out". My heart aches for this lovely young woman.

After 20+ years of being on my own, I have a wonderful, loving husband but my former husband was abusive. It is insidious and usually doesn't just happen at once and builds up over time with emotional abuse turning more and more physical. I left with the clothes on my back when he threatened my life, changed my name and moved VERY far away. Fortunately, back then there wasn't "social media" like today and no real way to find me and without a child, no legal connection. He remarried within weeks of the divorce I heard, to a teenager that worked for his business (I suspected the affair). But speaking from experience, it's SO hard to leave especially if you've built up this fairy tale life to the outside world and if you have a child you may feel you can "work it out". My heart aches for this lovely young woman.

So glad you got out of that GraceG. And I agree about building up the fairytale life. My daughter had a friend that used to put on her Facebook that she had the ideal life, everything was coming up roses, perfect everything.
Her husband ended up beating her to inches of her life. She kept it very well hidden and if you only looked at her Facebook page well her life was just as happy as ever. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

That poor woman and her daughter.

I hope the rots in jail for the rest of his life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back