Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cali...good morning to you too....

I would bet buckets of $$ that he is sweating, pacing, reading the Mirror forum, sweating and more pacing.....

Kate has been there for a couple of hours now, hard to imagine that they are just going over everything that she told them in the past. The longer it goes on....ugh.

Lanie...I think you rock! You have a sensible head on your shoulders.

Some of us are really angry at the parents and we have gone around and around about who's to blame. Of course IF she was abducted, the abducter is to blame, however, I am very angry at the parents....even if this beautiful girl was abducted at the hands of another the parents are to blame for allowing the opportunity.

I have followed you all through this story and I haven't posted alot, but always feel the need to pop in when the subject comes back up because my blood boils.

My blood gets hotter when I read about the tranquilizers, could these parents have actually SEDATED their children so they could socialize??? Then I get hotter when I read reports that possibly blood in the room, and now cadaver odor on mom. OH VEY.

I really thought they just left the kids there and someone abducted her, and that was enough for them to make me sick....I never thought they were 'in it'...oh I hope they are not. Leaving them alone was enough. If they killed her by sedation on accident, or beat her, or whatever and covered it up, put so many through so much, how? I hope they didn't do anything to that girl.

I have felt for a long time that the McCanns are narcissistic sociopaths. The blogs the past couple of days have been Gerry M. laughing at the world, thinking he can get away with it.

Discussing their jogging, airport pick-ups, the twins going to the creche every day and the back-and-forth travels of the extended family just looked so insincere and shallow. It's been all about how much smarter he is than the rest of us.

I wonder if he's laughing now.

The parents or at least one of them would have to a narcissistic sociopath to have done what is alledged. There is no other explanation. I too have been very very very disturbed by the blogs posted by Gerry M. They always seemed completly inapporoirate to me. I could not imagine that any of my time would be spent doing anything other then Searching for, thinking about, worrying and missing my missing child. I would do the day to day thinks like get out of bed and eat but I do not think I would even know how to discuss anything other then my missing child and broken heart much less blog about it!!!

mjak

From Correio da Manhã
http://tinyurl.com/36sbq4

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.co...splay&board=general&thread=1189045098&page=18 post #259

Moita Flores, criminalista

CM: The analyses have arrived at PJ. What could happen now?

MF: If they have arrived, they could create the conditions to proceed to new questioning and possibly arrests.

CM: These results could, then, be decisive and orient the investigation in a specific direction?

MF: They could come to confirm some of the hypotheses that are on the table. They orient, decisively, by action or by omision.

CM: Was the delay in the results arriving reasonable?

MF: No... if they have arrived already. They should have been here a long time ago.

CM: Do you continue to believe that the English could have intervened with the intent to delay the results and the investigation?

MF: I have no douts that there was a power play from the government and the media such that this case would have had no other solution apart from an abduction.

CM: Is there any chance that the resulls were inconclusive?

MF: After so many days and so many weeks I can not believe that the results are inconclusive. It is easy and quick to arrive at a conclusion that is inconclusive, but not the opposite.

CM: With the results in the PJ's hands, do you believe that the case will be resolved in the next few days or the short term?

MF: I will not say that it is going to be resolved definitively because the case is only resolved when it is handed to the judge. But it can have great strides (towards the front=.

CM: According to the British press, the police are not saying anything to Madeleine's parents. Is this normal?

MF: The British press in this case has not been trustworthy. I have no doubts that they have done everything possible to deny the case with each piece of evidence presented.

CM_ Do you believe that Britains were involved in Madeleine's disappearance?

MF: I believe that the hypothesis that is most trustworthy, coherent, sensible and compatible is a homicide.

CM: By the Britians?

MF: By someone who had access to that house.

(may be more later)

You beat me to it, colomom.

KM has been in the Portimao station for hours and apparently took a rucksack with her- speculation the PJ may interrogate her overnight.

computer36.gif

How many 'puters do you have up and running???

...my eyes are starting to hurt...

Overnight bag?!?! :eek:

From Paulo Reis' Blog (http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/)

McCann couple granted the statute of “assistentes” in the crime investigation

"Gerry and Kate McCann have requested the statute of “assistentes” in the crime investigation of Madeleine disappearance. From a legal point of view, they still are both witnesses, until now, and the statute of “assistentes” does not change that situation, because both statutes coexist without conflict.
It means that, as witnesses, Gerry and Kate still must tell the truth, the all truth and only the truth, when questioned by police. Not doing that will be a breach of the law, with consequences. They may require the presence of a lawyer, when questioned, a right that any witness has."

<continues>

computer36.gif

How many 'puters do you have up and running???

...my eyes are starting to hurt...

Overnight bag?!?! :eek:

I love your pics. I'm glad to see you posters that are so dedicated here for Maddy having a little chuckle. You deserve it, all of you. Hang in there, keep us posted, and we appreciate your hard work in keeping up to the minute news for us. ALso the ciphering through the bull and giving us what you believe to be truth.

The truth in this case will come to light, too many people involved keeping it front and center.

Fox News is also now reporting that Kate and Gerry are being questioned separately.

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-know-that-yesterday-some-of-you-were.html

According to a Portuguese poster at Aussie Mike's, all the PJ have is fax copies of the forensic reports. They need the actual paper copies before any charges can be filed.

She also said it looks as if the powerful friends are beginning to abandon the McCanns. The Vatican took the links for Madeleine off of their website.

Wow!! Any idea when the link was removed? That is brutal...

Maybe the PJ called Kate in to keep her "occupied" until the Fed Ex truck arrives. This is starting to become quite the soap opera.

I agree. I follow this thread and don't really post, but I do appreciate all of the links everyone is providing with updates!

Thank you Salem for explaning to me what I was feel is compassion. I have to confess something that might make people understand some of my oddness. I have aspergers syndrome which is an autistic spectrum disorder. Most of my life I had little understanding of emotions. I still do not really understand them but after years and years of therapy I have learned how to recognize t hem and integreated the impotance of them. However, I still often go back into my more natural very black and white thinking a lot and for the life of it I could not understand how I could be feeling something that felt not negative or hateful about parents who I am reading may have killed there child and staaged a horrible coverup. Now that you said compassion I understand what I was feeling and it reminded me you can feel numerous emotions even polar emotions at the same time. Thank you.

mjak

My mother has worked with many autistic children in her career as a special ed teacher in the shadow of microsoft. I think that aspergers people are just differently abled - you know how some people really suck at sports - but they have plenty of other skills? Well, aspergers people really suck at social stuff, but have plenty of other skills.

i want to say that I have NEVER noticed anything odd about you. You are an analytical person and not a gusher - but so am I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member