Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say what a pleasure it is to read a forum where individuals respect each other. I can always count on Websleuths for great information and common courtesy. You all are the greatest. Colomom, you are amazing with the amount of information you provide!!! Thank you all so much for keeping those of us who don't have time to post much, but who do care, informed!

AMEN!

I just want to say what a pleasure it is to read a forum where individuals respect each other. I can always count on Websleuths for great information and common courtesy. You all are the greatest. Colomom, you are amazing with the amount of information you provide!!! Thank you all so much for keeping those of us who don't have time to post much, but who do care, informed!

Oh...stop...you are too kind :blushing: ...funny my hats don't fit anymore ;)

It is entirely my pleasure. I really want to see justice served for this little girl!

I just think it's interesting that they are now so eager to leave now. I am pretty sure they said they won't be going home with out Maddie. I think this whole thing has just been a ploy to establish reasonable doubt. The publicity they have created has created sightings all over the world. I have said they did it from the start of this case. Every time I look at their so called heart felt plea for Maddie it makes me sick. They seem to be looking at he picture with fear and disgust. If it were my child I would be a basket case ya know crying. I have seen no true tears. They just want to leave so that they can fight extradition when it comes time for their arrest.

BBCNews24 - 'Breaking News' - McCanns planning to return to Britain in the coming hours...

Well the coming hours could be interesting....

Running scared, if you ask me....how do you say..."doing a geographic"?

If they are innocent, why run?

And I don't buy that they are afraid of being framed, not with their connections (which do appear to be bailing right and left).

If they do arrive in the UK, I have it on good authority that they can expect a very chaotic (to say the least, trying to be diplomatic here) welcome. Should make for some very interesting video.

Gerrys be talking to the Sunday tabloids....

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0909_maddie.shtml

BBCNews24 have just said that the PJ would need to go to a judge to get a restriction placed on them to stop them leaving - they (McC's) seem to be wanting to move pretty quickly - wonder if a judge would be available on a Sunday in Portugal... I'm sorry but I would love to see them two nabbed at the airport...

Will be interesting to see the next move by the PJ - this is like a game of fricking chess!!

BBCNews24 - 'Breaking News' - McCanns planning to return to Britain in the coming hours...

this really looks bad concidering they have pledged to not leave until Maddie is found and leaving a country where you have just been named a suspect in a serious crime is akin in my mind to fleeing with a sign saying guilty. This if true certanitly does not make me believe in their innocence.

mjak

Well the coming hours could be interesting....

Running scared, if you ask me....how do you say..."doing a global"?

If they are innocent, why run?

And I don't buy that they are afraid of being framed, not with their connections (which do appear to be bailing right and left).

If they do arrive in the UK, I have it on good authority that they can expect a very chaotic (to say the least, trying to be diplomatic here) welcome. Should make for some very interesting video.

"connections" - they have been in touch with our foreign office asking for help:banghead:

Be interesting to see if they arrive on a 'chartered flight' or a private jet - lent by one of their many supporters...

Very interesting few hours ahead - as it stands I dont think there are restrictions on them? so they could perhaps loan a private jet and get out quick?

They're in for a shock if they have been lulled into a false sense of security from our press...

"connections" - they have been in touch with our foreign office asking for help:banghead:

Be interesting to see if they arrive on a 'chartered flight' or a private jet - lent by one of their many supporters...

Very interesting few hours ahead - as it stands I dont think there are restrictions on them? so they could perhaps loan a private jet and get out quick?

They're in for a shock if they have been lulled into a false sense of security from our press...

God, I hope so. Their arrogance is unbelievable and has continued.

If I were the McCanns, I would have made absolutely sure I was allowed to leave Portugal before making plans to fly back to the UK. If this wasn't discussed yesterday, it makes them look like they're guilty and running away, bad strategy when you're trying to convince the world of your innocence. Like Moon Goddess said, it would be very interesting if they were stopped at the airport and physically removed from a plane.

I am so glad that MoonGoddess is back with us, you have been missed on the forum!

Of course, as you probably know by now, MoonGoodness is my "friend" that was in PDL and that I have been posting about. We have had some really amazing phone conversations over the past couple of weeks!

For those of you that do not know, MonnGoddess has a gift. She has told me her instincts and has backed them up with some mind-blowing details (I'll let her tell you more) and suffice it to say, she has been spot on with everything! As different things have come to light or have been reported in the press, my respect for her has grown. I have never been a fan of intuition, being one of a "logical" mind, but she has made a fan out of me.

She is intelligent and thoughtful and spiritual and cares deeply for this little girl that we have all grown to love so much. She has never doubted her insight and is determined to see that Madeleine finds peace, no matter what the outcome.

I have encouraged her to post her theory on our Theories thread, I really hope she will share it with you. Ask her!!

Be sure to pop over to the "Blood in the Trunk" thread for some more details on the things she has learned about the McCanns in the last 4 months.

(Looking back over that post...I think I should look for a job in PR ;) )

Love you MG...you know I do :blowkiss:

Lol Colomom - I am not feeling very diplomatic ("PR") having heard the latest news:-

http://www.barlavento.online.p.....a?id=18072

The McCann couple, that in the friday was constituted arguido in the case of the disappearance of its son Madeleine, goes to come back this morning toward England, leaving of the Airport of Faro, in one voo marked for 9h20, for Nothingham.

I will post my theory when I have settled down a bit - I'm surprised by their latest move... I so hope the PJ were prepared for it...

and scurrying around looking for news - lol so much for heading for bed - its 2am!!
I love you too Soul Sister:blowkiss:

""Kate and Gerry will be returning home to the UK this morning as originally planned," Justine McGuiness said in a statement issued in the early hours of Sunday.

"It is emphasised that their return is with the full agreement of the Portuguese authorities and police," she said."

(http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKL0637885520070909)

"originally planned"?? since when? It hasn't been mentioned before that they were coming back on Sunday...

Lol Colomom - I am not feeling very diplomatic ("PR") having heard the latest news:-

http://www.barlavento.online.p.....a?id=18072

The McCann couple, that in the friday was constituted arguido in the case of the disappearance of its son Madeleine, goes to come back this morning toward England, leaving of the Airport of Faro, in one voo marked for 9h20, for Nothingham.

I will post my theory when I have settled down a bit - I'm surprised by their latest move... I so hope the PJ were prepared for it...

and scurrying around looking for news - lol so much for heading for bed - its 2am!!
I love you too Soul Sister:blowkiss:

You should be in bed girlie....

I still have faith in my higher power that what is meant to be....will BE.

There are sooooo many people praying, now more than ever.

Justice for Madeleine!!

I just read an article on BBC.Heres the link.I did a search on it to see if it was posted already and I am getting an error page.So forgive me if this has been posted already.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6985454.stm

Speaking on Friday, before she was made an arguida, she added: "Police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us."

Still hanging on to that story that a paedophile got her.I don't know why that statement from her has hit a nerve with me.Why say "they don't want a murder here" if it was a paedophile that got her?Hmmmm that statement could have been a freudian slip :doh:

You should be in bed girlie....

I still have faith in my higher power that what is meant to be....will BE.

There are sooooo many people praying, now more than ever.

Justice for Madeleine!!

I sooo agree, Heather!!

If the McCanns are innocent, then let them go home and try to get on with their lives, and they have my prayers and blessings. I pray that someday the guilty party will face justice.

If the McCanns did have a hand in what happened to Maddie, then I pray they will face justice somehow, some way...somewhere, someday...in God's time.

God is in control of this one. I pray he is holding Maddie in His arms or has His hand on her, wherever she may be.

You truly have to wonder what kind of reception they'll get in the UK. While many felt they were as much victims as Madeleine was, I think the arguido status will open some people's eyes. There's also a higher understanding about the neglect issue than the last time they went home in July.

Hold on to your hat's, the McCann's appear ready to force the hand of the PJ, they have booked a flight back to the UK tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper