Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they were waiting on Wednesday for the Pope to appear, a butterfly landed on Kate's green and yellow ribbons in her hair. It flew away but returned later and landed on her lapel. They consider it a sign of hope.
They really are living in LaLa Land.

I agree 100 percent.........I LIKE this guy!

This is first post here but I'll be back. VERY interesting thread!

P.S.. NO WAY on EARTH would I leave my children alone! This sound's like 'Hollywood' people who just swish around the world, saying they're having a family vacation. DUH.................but at least they have nannies for their kids. This is a strange couple!

xxxxxxxxxooooo
mama:blowkiss:

I agree 100 percent.........I LIKE this guy!

This is first post here but I'll be back. VERY interesting thread!

P.S.. NO WAY on EARTH would I live my children alone! This sound's like 'Hollywood' people who just swish around the world, saying they're having a family vacation. DUH.................but at least they have nannies for their kids. This is a strange couple!

xxxxxxxxxooooo
mama:blowkiss:
Hi Love Mama, good to see you. On kids Clubs at resorts I would be careful of using them .A young Melb girl was raped at one of thses clubs in a Bali resort. Apparently the guy who raped her had gonorreah, now the child has it also.How do you know that these workers are checked adequately in some countries...sorry to cast doubt but I would not use one unless I was 100% sure of how it was run and that checks were done.
The McCanns were not short of money and could have taken a nanny or family member with them but chose not to. These people are just stupid and negligent and should be charged with neglect of care IMO.
Has it been ascertained as to whether it was them or the perp who left doors and the window open? I read that the room backed onto the street .If so then the kids had no chance .

What kind of idiot parents leaves their 3 year old daughter and their two year old twins ALONE while they're off having dinner?

On kids Clubs at resorts I would be careful of using them .A young Melb girl was raped at one of thses clubs in a Bali resort. Apparently the guy who raped her had gonorreah, now the child has it also.How do you know that these workers are checked adequately in some countries...sorry to cast doubt but I would not use one unless I was 100% sure of how it was run and that checks were done.

That was basically the point in bringing up the Kid's Club to begin with. They said they didn't want to leave the kid's with a stranger, thus they left them alone. I guess once they met someone for even a few moments they were no longer a stranger?? I don't get them at all. They were talking to and using Murat as a translator and they didn't know him either. He was in and out of the apartment, they spent hours with him. Which brings up something else interesting. When I was reading at TMZ today on a completely unrelated story, I followed a link to a UK newspaper/tabloid called News of the World. They had an article on Maddie, I read that and one of their other articles was linked at the bottom which was a story with extremely graphic pics of Murat's ex-wife before she changed her hair color to blonde. They were *advertiser censored* pics including bondage that Murat's ex-wife had sent to him of herself, in an effort to keep him/get Murat to go back to her. Appparenty because he was into that kind of *advertiser censored* and she thought it would turn him on. It certainly put her other comments about him in a strange and twisted light, another person that can't be believed.

That was basically the point in bringing up the Kid's Club to begin with. They said they didn't want to leave the kid's with a stranger, thus they left them alone. I guess once they met someone for even a few moments they were no longer a stranger?? I don't get them at all. They were talking to and using Murat as a translator and they didn't know him either. He was in and out of the apartment, they spent hours with him. Which brings up something else interesting. When I was reading at TMZ today on a completely unrelated story, I followed a link to a UK newspaper/tabloid called News of the World. They had an article on Maddie, I read that and one of their other articles was linked at the bottom which was a story with extremely graphic pics of Murat's ex-wife before she changed her hair color to blonde. They were *advertiser censored* pics including bondage that Murat's ex-wife had sent to him of herself, in an effort to keep him/get Murat to go back to her. Appparenty because he was into that kind of *advertiser censored* and she thought it would turn him on. It certainly put her other comments about him in a strange and twisted light, another person that can't be believed.
Kids clubs normally only run during the day, and I do think it is a great idea for the children to mix with other children and give the parents a little respite to do something on their own, but to leave your very young children alone at night without adult supervision is definitely gross neglect. Reading all the links so far we still havent found out any more than we already knew the week Madelaine went missing.

<<What is the point of a family vacation if you're going to go off and leave the kids...alone?>>

LuvBeaches...I thought you meant them being left in the Kids Club during the day as they were sleeping through their parents dinners at night.

Re: Kids Clubs...the ones I have seen, the kids are cared for in a large group in an open place (yet security controlled for exit) with female college students watching them. I felt very secure leaving my older children in these programs.

LuvBeaches...I thought you meant them being left in the Kids Club during the day as they were sleeping through their parents dinners at night.

Re: Kids Clubs...the ones I have seen, the kids are cared for in a large group in an open place (yet security controlled for exit) with female college students watching them. I felt very secure leaving my older children in these programs.

We've never gone anywhere that had a kids club when we were traveling with our kids. We were together 24/7.

But we have been on cruises and the kids look like they are having a ball in the programs that they offered. If we'd done something like that, I would have dropped the kids off for play time, and we could have had a bit of time for ourselves.

I just do not understand how they could leave those little babies alone in the condo like they did. I would imagine they've done it before...and so have their friends. My guess is they've learned a lesson...the hard way...at the expense of an innocent child.

We've never gone anywhere that had a kids club when we were traveling with our kids. We were together 24/7.

But we have been on cruises and the kids look like they are having a ball in the programs that they offered. If we'd done something like that, I would have dropped the kids off for play time, and we could have had a bit of time for ourselves.

I just do not understand how they could leave those little babies alone in the condo like they did. I would imagine they've done it before...and so have their friends. My guess is they've learned a lesson...the hard way...at the expense of an innocent child.

luvbeaches,
I would guess that they as well as their friends have left their children alone while they went out to dinner before. It appears to me this was a regular practice. I think that is part of the reason we are hearing nothing from the people that were with them. If you stay out of the lime light then you don't have to answer questions regarding the parenting practices of yourselves as well as the McCanns.

luvbeaches,
I would guess that they as well as their friends have left their children alone while they went out to dinner before. It appears to me this was a regular practice. I think that is part of the reason we are hearing nothing from the people that were with them. If you stay out of the lime light then you don't have to answer questions regarding the parenting practices of yourselves as well as the McCanns.

and now that I think about it... didn't the others have kids they also left alone?

Now they are saying that it is a ransom kidnapping, but the kidnappers are afraid to ask for money because of all the publicity. I say hogwash! I think that is just a way for the Portugese police to save face.

It was a ransom, there would have been a note before the media reports went worldwide. Say like on May 4th or 5th.

Now, having said all that, isn't ransom kidnapping a fairly common thing is Spain and other spanish speaking countries?

Salem

RoughlyCollie - thank you for the news gathering tips. I'm in the states and the local papers do not seem to be carrying much news so I mostly rely on the links I find here. Doing the Google search was really very helpful.

There is a report that Ms. McCann broke down in church today. I don't mean to sound cold-hearted, but it gives me some comfort to know that the woman has tears. She's been so self-contained. I'm one of those people who expect men to keep it together, but totally excuse it in women (to an extent) when it is known that they have good reason to be emotionally distraught.

While I still haven't changed my mind, I did find the tidbit about the butterfly somewhat comforting also. To me, that is a totally natural reaction. To feel that something of peace and beauty is bringing you a message of sorts. Personally, I always think those messages come from hummingbirds, but whatever works is okay by me. I like knowing that the parents can be sentimental. Or even that they are grasping at straws, because in my mind, that is what any parent would do. Any sign of hope, real or make believe, would give some comfort.

Salem

Now they are saying that it is a ransom kidnapping, but the kidnappers are afraid to ask for money because of all the publicity. I say hogwash! I think that is just a way for the Portugese police to save face.

It was a ransom, there would have been a note before the media reports went worldwide. Say like on May 4th or 5th.

Now, having said all that, isn't ransom kidnapping a fairly common thing is Spain and other spanish speaking countries?

Salem

I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments.

Salem,
Thanks for the update.
I think it's a safe bet that if Maddy's disappearance was a kidnapping for ransom, a ransom note would have been left or either a phone call to the parents would have been made within hours of her disappearance.
Sadly she's been missing for a month and as far as the general public knows, there's been no ransom note or phone call.

May God watch over this little girl.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments.

Salem,
Thanks for the update.
I think it's a safe bet that if Maddy's disappearance was a kidnapping for ransom, a ransom note would have been left or either a phone call to the parents would have been made within hours of her disappearance.
Sadly she's been missing for a month and as far as the general public knows, there's been no ransom note or phone call.

May God watch over this little girl.
Dont believe in the ransom theory,as many of you said a ransom note or phone call would have been made, maybe with all the media and attention this case as created the kidnappers are scared and dont know what to do, if they let Madelaine go they would think she would identify them, and if they do send a letter or make a phone call they will be found out. I just hope Madelaine is alright and if anyone has her, they will realise that they have to return this little girl and take whatever happens to them, they are only making it worse for themselves the longer it goes.

Do we know if an extensive search was done in the area where they were holidaying in case she did just wake up and wander off and got hurt. It just seems that we are not hearing any updates, and everything is just speculation. I pray for Madelaines safe return.

RoughlyCollie - thank you for the news gathering tips. I'm in the states and the local papers do not seem to be carrying much news so I mostly rely on the links I find here. Doing the Google search was really very helpful.

There is a report that Ms. McCann broke down in church today. I don't mean to sound cold-hearted, but it gives me some comfort to know that the woman has tears. She's been so self-contained. I'm one of those people who expect men to keep it together, but totally excuse it in women (to an extent) when it is known that they have good reason to be emotionally distraught.

While I still haven't changed my mind, I did find the tidbit about the butterfly somewhat comforting also. To me, that is a totally natural reaction. To feel that something of peace and beauty is bringing you a message of sorts. Personally, I always think those messages come from hummingbirds, but whatever works is okay by me. I like knowing that the parents can be sentimental. Or even that they are grasping at straws, because in my mind, that is what any parent would do. Any sign of hope, real or make believe, would give some comfort.

Salem

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share....

I have a belief that if I see a 'white feather' an angel is near.

I personally think that the butterfly could be a sign of something else, a butterfly starts off as a caterpillar and then transforms....maybe its a sign that Madeleine has 'transformed' into something beautiful that is flying about in the ethers - bit mystical I know-maybe I've been having too many late nights?

Dont believe for one minute in the ransom theory.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share....

I have a belief that if I see a 'white feather' an angel is near.

I personally think that the butterfly could be a sign of something else, a butterfly starts off as a caterpillar and then transforms....maybe its a sign that Madeleine has 'transformed' into something beautiful that is flying about in the ethers - bit mystical I know-maybe I've been having too many late nights?

Dont believe for one minute in the ransom theory.
Everyone to their own, isnt ethers an anaesthetic, I hope that is not what has happened to Madelaine.:eek:

If it were for a ransom...why not take all 3 kids?! Triple the profit.

I am not buying the kidnapping for money theory either. Someone specifically wanted a white, blonde, 3yo female.

If it were for a ransom...why not take all 3 kids?! Triple the profit.

I am not buying the kidnapping for money theory either. Someone specifically wanted a white, blonde, 3yo female.
Could be, but hope not, this is really doing my head in, I think about Madelaine every day, I am a sook and take a lot to heart and dont really understand why this case is affecting me the way it is. I just want Madelaine found.

Salem

It is believed by some that butterflies carry the spirt of the dead. I have a family member who lost a son in a car accident and also had a similar experience with a butterfly. She is REAL big into them now and never goes anywhere without wearing one like a pin or ring...So for me.. the McCanns seeing the butterfly is not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member