Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you Mjak...nothing would surprise me at the moment.

I actually saw an episode of Law & Order like this... Anything is plausible at this point.

I have trouble believing that this Murat guy would happen to have a daughter who looks so much like Maddie and Maddie's parents would conviently be criminally negelecful and leave this 3 year old home alone with a back door open. What are the chances of this? The lookalike child he finds happens to be left home alone and with the back door open for his easy access? It is hard for me to believe that out of all the children at this resort the one who looks so much like his daughter would happen to have parents who almost gift wrap her and hand her over to Murat? It just does not sit right with me.

mjak

I read that they did go in the apartment but the kids were in an inner room and they did not enter that room until Mrs. McCann opened the door and the inner door blew shut like a vacume which would have been created by an open window.

I heard that the parents didnt even check on their children, the staff at the restaurant said that none of the party left the restaurant at the times that the children were supposedly checked on, that needs to be looked into a little more I think, were they or were they not checked on, why would the staff of the restaurant lie, they said no one left the restaurant until about 10pm when the mother came back yelling "They have taken her". This is all so wrong, to many things dont fit.

I have trouble believing that this Murat guy would happen to have a daughter who looks so much like Maddie and Maddie's parents would conviently be criminally negelecful and leave this 3 year old home alone with a back door open. What are the chances of this? The lookalike child he finds happens to be left home alone and with the back door open for his easy access? It is hard for me to believe that out of all the children at this resort the one who looks so much like his daughter would happen to have parents who almost gift wrap her and hand her over to Murat? It just does not sit right with me

mjak

Yep ! Something is rotten in the Paradisio of Portugal.Madelaine looks incredibly like Dawn. Creepy mistatements & timelines that have things said before they should have been known? If it seems too incredible to be coincidence ..It probably IS:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

I heard that the parents didnt even check on their children, the staff at the restaurant said that none of the party left the restaurant at the times that the children were supposedly checked on, that needs to be looked into a little more I think, were they or were they not checked on, why would the staff of the restaurant lie, they said no one left the restaurant until about 10pm when the mother came back yelling "They have taken her". This is all so wrong, to many things dont fit.

That information and a bunch more coming out is what changed my opinion of the McCann's. Before I knew they were partying with a bunch of other people, kept the door unlocked, were so far away, didn't check on the kid's themselves, I was taking up for them. However, they lied in the early days, didn't want the public to know the other's were so called checking, they didn't want the public to know they had been doing this that whole week, and once that week were asked to go back to their apartment because one of the children was crying. :furious:

I find them beyond selfish where their children are concerned. I can't fathom how they could take risk after risk after risk for their own pleasure! The child waking up, scared and crying didn't stop them from doing it again. What the heck? It really makes ya wonder how they had the gall to continue their behavior. Nothing stops the McCann's from doing what they want to do, not their children, not common sense, heck the law wouldn't even stop them.

They talk about this run they took two weeks ago to some monument there and that it took 19 minutes to make the run, like we should be patting them on the back. Are they for real?? (This is while their precious Maddie could be laying dead on the side of the road somewhere or being tortured by the abductor according to the story they have spun about some pedophile/international child kidnapping ring.) Then the Dad adds that Maddie was athletic and wanted to run with them when they were back home but they wouldn't let her. And whom was with the kid's when they did go? I really have to wonder if they had it with the children interrupting them. These two lived in the moment, which is fine when it's your own life, but not when innocent children are involved.

I also find it laughable that they were threatening the police with legal action over a suspect description that wasn't even given to them until long after Maddie was gone. As If! The police should be threatening them! They aren't the victims right now, Maddie is!

Hopefully, the meeting with the Pope will cause them to open up to the rest of the story. If there is one. I hope they come clean on everything NOW. Because it isn't right and it isn't passing the sniff test.

I dont think anything can be ruled out, as far fetched as some of these ideas are anything is possible.

Just saw again on our local news, we get a lot of updates here in Aussie land, the parents are on the way for a private visit with the pope. The mother stated that this must look selfish but we have to believe that what we are doing is right. By her saying this comment he makes me believe that they are feeling guillty, and need redemption.

Welcome. Great first post. But, her case has been mentioned in the US media more often than that, just the past two days a lot of coverage of the upcoming visit with the Pope. And a newspaper in Arizona has had a lot of coverage of the story, articles no one else has run, go figure. I too use the internet for a lot of news stories, Google News with the search term Madeleine McCann, sorted by date, works well.

Edited to add, here is the publication out of Arizona that has run a lot of stories on Madeleine, The National Ledger. This one was from this morning:

Police Botch Suspect Description:
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272613701.shtml

Thank you for the welcome. :) I haven't caught any news at all here in the center of the US, not from local news or my morning/evening broadcast of CNN...but I'm not glued to the tv either. I didn't even see the Rome visit on television...I've been googling news for the past 10 days or so to keep up. That's amazing how different the coverage can be from even inside the US!

I can't help but think how frustrated the McCann's must have been in the initial days (weeks) of the case when the Portugese LE refused to release any info or publicize details. I've also thought that's probably why they enlisted the help of an attorney (although I'm definitely NOT trying to reopen that emotional can of worms! I know that's a touchy subject here as well.)

Can you just imagine the constant fear and worry accompanying your every minute of the day as your baby gets further and further away...and yet the people who could help by releasing info, refuse to do so? What a nightmare.

They should be beating themselves up for leaving the children alone. I'm not sure what the laws of the land are there, but here in the US, they probably would be facing charges.

I hope they find Maddie soon, and I hope she's okay, but in my book there's no excuse for leaving those kids alone like they did. And I blame them for what has happened. If someone snatches your child out of your hands, it's one thing, but to leave that child alone, like they did, is another. :(

I'm signing off this board. I've received several notes from people that have supported what I've said and felt like they could no longer post on this forum because when they supported the parents, they were attacked too. And the forum isn't what they want this discussion to be about. So they said they just stop posting because it became too painful for them to continue.

We may be the minority on this board and have compassion for the parents, but that doesn't make us wrong.

You've lost another person that doesn't agree with you, but I guess a true debate is when people can FAIRLY debate the facts, without throwing their emotions into the debate as fact (which I did too). The fact that people are calling them neglectful doesn't actually mean they are.

Thanks to those that "guided" me on how the board works. I guess I'm too emotional to post my opinions and I care too much about these people (the McCanns) being unfairly villified to actually comment any further.

Bye.

I can't help but think how frustrated the McCann's must have been in the initial days (weeks) of the case when the Portugese LE refused to release any info or publicize details. I've also thought that's probably why they enlisted the help of an attorney (although I'm definitely NOT trying to reopen that emotional can of worms! I know that's a touchy subject here as well.)

Can you just imagine the constant fear and worry accompanying your every minute of the day as your baby gets further and further away...and yet the people who could help by releasing info, refuse to do so? What a nightmare.

Maybe the police are acting as they are because they think they are being fed a bunch of crap by the McCann's.

Such drama, anyway whats the deal with Dawn I have been away for a bit.

Maybe the police are acting as they are because they think they are being fed a bunch of crap by the McCann's.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. And it may be that someone really did just kidnap her. The mom and dad sure made Maddie an easy target.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. And it may be that someone really did just kidnap her. The mom and dad sure made Maddie an easy target.
I wish we just had some concrete facts to go on, everything so far is just supposition, we are no closer to finding out what happened to Madelaine now than we were over two weeks ago when she first went missing. I think the case is getting cold ( as much as I hate to say that), or we are not being told everything so that it doesnt jeopardise the safety and return of Madelaine.

I'm signing off this board. I've received several notes from people that have supported what I've said and felt like they could no longer post on this forum because when they supported the parents, they were attacked too. And the forum isn't what they want this discussion to be about. So they said they just stop posting because it became too painful for them to continue.

We may be the minority on this board and have compassion for the parents, but that doesn't make us wrong.

You've lost another person that doesn't agree with you, but I guess a true debate is when people can FAIRLY debate the facts, without throwing their emotions into the debate as fact (which I did too). The fact that people are calling them neglectful doesn't actually mean they are.

Thanks to those that "guided" me on how the board works. I guess I'm too emotional to post my opinions and I care too much about these people (the McCanns) being unfairly villified to actually comment any further.

Bye.
I see your light is still on so I will respond.
Noone is attacking you and for you to say so is unfair....everyone here has been very civil to each other whether we agree or not.
The majority here cherish our membership too much to be dragged into a slinging match with a chance of a banning for not playing nice.
I enjoy different points of view and I for one wish you would stay and voice more of yours......noone wants to blame the parents but they have given us little choice.

Well Welcome, You should be a whole lot of fun!
No one is bashing these parents
No not all parents whose children are abducted are at fault you will not hear anyone on this board say that.. Not all parents whose children are abducted go out to dinner far enough away from the apartment that i you can't see and hear what is going on and leave the flippin door unlocked!!!!! The parents behavior is suspect and needs to be looked at. I am not saying that I think they are involved but, I think we need to take the blinders off and not just assume that Maddie was abducted because her parents said so. That is why their behavior is questioned, the stories just don't add up, now why is that?
Everyone here wants to see Maddie recovered but wether you like it or not they gave the perp opportunity and an open door.
I this country thay would be prosecuted.

In my country they would be to Sleuthin....thats what is getting under my skin...they need to be held accountable for starting this whole sad and heartbreaking story
Child neglect
Child adbandament
Child endangerment
and its a shame stupidity and selfishness werent punishible crimes.

Such drama, anyway whats the deal with Dawn I have been away for a bit.

Spaz,
Someone had posted a link with a picture of Murat's ex-wife and his daughter Sofia. Sofia and Maddie do look alike but, Maddie looks very very much like Murats ex-wife Dawn!!!!

I thought their hair was similar but that was about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt