Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reannan and Colomom, your posts brought tears to my eyes. :blowkiss:

Shazz, I agree with everything you added.
Yes we all keep coming back here for those very reasons.

Prayers and Hope for Madeleine. :blowkiss:

From the DIARIO DE NOTÍCIAS - 07/08/2007
PJ HAS BEEN CONVINCED FOR ONE MONTH MADDIE WAS KILLED

José Manuel Oliveira

The PJ has been convinced since already one month that Madeleine McCann was killed on the 3rd May night in the apartment of the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, having thus definitely put apart the abductio thesis. On the other side, the suspicions over the Maddie´s parents since her disappearance are now becoming more specific.
A source pointed out that either the portuguese police or the british one have been checking from day one the McCanns behaviour, allowing them to move freely, not only while staying in the Algarve but also on their trips to foreign countries where they have been to launch their campaign to find Madeleine.
The certainty that Madeleine died, by homicide or negligence, is based on a new clue, which consequently originated new searches by the PJ in Praia da Luz during the last two weeks and the help of the british police with their dogs especially trained for detecting dead bodies.
Since the beginning, the PJ has been convinced that the "key of the enigma" lies within the area, and has achieved new clues investigation as well as unobtrusive questioning to local people, crossing the informations, especially in the Ocean Club, with the following request to the british police to go back to the apartment where Madeleine vanished.

On the other side, according to informations obtained by the Diario de Notícias, the British child´s mother, Kate McCann, as soon as she discovered the child had vanished, would have returned back to the restaurant where she was dining together with her husband and friends, screaming "They´ve taken her". Later on, a turist who was holidaying in an apartment next to the McCanns´one would have listened to the mother screaming in a way of self-criticizing : "We failed". In the course of the investigations achieved on the first days by the Criminal Investigation Department of the PJ of Portimão next to the child´s parents, family members and friends, some contradictory versions of the facts would have been detected, originating increasing uncercainties regarding the abudction thesis admitted by the inspectors.

The inspectors are now concentrating their attention on the family and friends circle. According to the same source, some of the McCanns´friends holidaying with them in Praia da Luz are being checked by the British police and will be called back to Portugal for new examinations by the PJ.

"New" suspect
In the meantime, the PJ has revealed yesterday the existence of a new suspect in the case : a man in his 40ies, of about 1.70/1.75 m tall, dark-skinned. He would be of african origin and an english citizen. The description is similar to the first identikit realised by the PJ at the beginning of the investigation, based on the testimonies of local people who saw a man, on the 3rd May night, carrying a sleepy child, trying to avoid people walking in that place, near the resort.
The assumption put now forward is that this man would have been seen together with R. Murat just after Maddie´s disappearance, next to the media and the apartment.
But, according to testimonies, he would have been seen in the resort before the disappearance of the child, near to the McCanns´family. He has been watched over by the PJ, who is controlling his movements.

So are they saying now that they think her parents killed her that night?
They are investigating the McCanns and their friends more thoroughly, as there is no evidence yet if they are involved in her disappearance, waiting for DNA results on the blood found in the apartment where they were holidaying.

I tried to post last night at the same time Windchime closed the last thread.... and lost my post.

Shazza, Colomom, Calikid, Petra and ALL - I just want to say I share your dismay in this emotional rollercoaster ride to find Maddie. And Reann, I too, appreciate your posts. Also, I will try to always keep in mind what you said about everyone posting from the goodness in their hearts, regardless which side of the camp they were on.

Some random thoughts - I can't figure out where Tuck fits in. I think he is the unnamed suspect, although I'm not sure just how dark his skin is as described in the post above...... However, he does show up in the picture with GM and the kids. Was that just coincidene or was it something more sinsiter?

I think it is time to go back and search with the dogs where the Dutch man said she would be found. I think they may find her if they use the dogs this time. Remember how upset the McCann's were over the release of that letter and the search? And then there is still the unexplained towel.

I haven't checked the news yet, but like Colomom and others at this point I am praying only for "what is best for Maddie" and letting go of any "specific requests."

And last, but not least, as it was reported early on that the McCanns never called Madeleine, Maddie, I have decided from here on out, I will never call her Madeleine again, only Maddie, unless or until her parents are found innocent in whatever happened to her.

A short, little nickname, said with love, to a lovely little three/four year old: Maddie, we are all praying for you and hope that you are returned to those that love you soon. May the angels guide you and keep you on your journey, little Maddie.

Salem

And last, but not least, as it was reported early on that the McCanns never called Madeleine, Maddie, I have decided from here on out, I will never call her Madeleine again, only Maddie, unless or until her parents are found innocent in whatever happened to her.

A short, little nickname, said with love, to a lovely little three/four year old: Maddie, we are all praying for you and hope that you are returned to those that love you soon. May the angels guide you and keep you on your journey, little Maddie.

Salem

Hi Salem :blowkiss:

I agree with you, perfect! I remember when GM said that she should only be referred to as "Madeleine" and not Maddie. I thought that was strange because Maddie would be such a comfortable nickname and a sign of affection. Looking back now I wonder if it was GM's way of depersonalizing Maddie. In order to facilitate the deception I think that would be necessary. I wish we had a psychologist on this board, I have many, many questions. remember my posts way back about Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

So, the McCann's had a car huh? I always wondered about that. Another piece of the puzzle....

TTYL!

On one of the news shows last night on MSNBC it was stated that there was something found in the garden at Marat's home yesterday. It was stated that they would go back today or maybe do forensic testing of what was found.

Hi Salem :blowkiss:

I agree with you, perfect! I remember when GM said that she should only be referred to as "Madeleine" and not Maddie. I thought that was strange because Maddie would be such a comfortable nickname and a sign of affection. Looking back now I wonder if it was GM's way of depersonalizing Maddie. In order to facilitate the deception I think that would be necessary. I wish we had a psychologist on this board, I have many, many questions. remember my posts way back about Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

So, the McCann's had a car huh? I always wondered about that. Another piece of the puzzle....

TTYL!

I see nothing strange in the McCann's wanting their daughter not referred to by a nickname they didn't use. I have a daughter named Manda and when she was growing up she was often referred to as Mandy which was not her name and which we both many times corrected others for using it.
This is not in defense of the McCann's... I just think they wanted to be sure the correct name for their daughter was used for whatever reason.

Interesting that the Portugese LE hasn't let the Murat thing go yet. I can see this as a possible scenario:

Isn't one of the McCann party supposed to have known Murat? Possibly the Russell O'Brien guy? What if Maddie was killed, either accidentally or intentionally, by one of the other members of the party, and they used the only local contact they had.....Murat, to help dispose of the body? Under this scenario, the parents may not have known about it. It would explain Russell's wife, Jane Tanner creating the story about the man carrying the child also.

All of this is just wild speculation, and I predict the truth will be something much more mundane and unfortunately, well known to most of us here at WS's. One other thing - if the parents are involved, they need to be put on suicide watch ASAP. Psychologically, I think someone who would harm a child like Maddie, deceive the entire world, take LOTS of money from kind-hearted generous people, and travel around like jet-setters, would just snap at being discovered and outed to the world as a fraud. Then again, the enormous ego that would be required to behave this way, may just handle it like it has handled everything else. The truth is going to come out this week, IMO. Apparently, they are going to be interviewing the parents seperately. If they know anything, Kate will crack, and she will be relieved to have done so. IMHO.

It's been so long now that I don't think much will come out of interviewing them seperately. By now IF they have been lieing they would have their stories so down pat. Only evidence put before them could possibly make one of them crack and possibly point the finger at the other.. OR someone else in their group but I can not imagine their protecting anyone in that group. I would like to see the LE interview the group people seperately.

If the parents are involved, it isn't going to be a big surprise for many of us. Their actions all along have been questionable at best. I am finally glad to see LE is admitting taking a serious look into their involvement.

If the blood is determined to be that of Maddie's, it would only be a reasonable assumption a perp didn't stay behind to clean up the scene if he were just abducting her nor would there be signs of a struggle at the scene. This would indicate the parents covered up neccessary evidence in determining what happened to her.

What reason would the other parents of the group risk their own necks to cover up for the McCanns, if they knew they had hurt her? The way Kate acted from the beginning was suspicious and her going clear back to restaurant to get him with leaving the other two babies never made sense...but they might have been putting on a "planned" show for the other parents' to witness. Maddie could have gone "missing" before they ever decided to go to dinner with the others and could explain why they didn't return to the room as often as they stated, which was contradicted by the staff of the restaurant anyway.

I would say things are finally coming to light and answers aren't far away now. We all want justice for Maddie.

It's been so long now that I don't think much will come out of interviewing them seperately. By now IF they have been lieing they would have their stories so down pat. Only evidence put before them could possibly make one of them crack and possibly point the finger at the other.. OR someone else in their group but I can not imagine their protecting anyone in that group. I would like to see the LE interview the group people seperately.

I actually think it might. I think they need to put some pressure on Kate. I think she has been covering up at her husband's demand throughout this. I think if they put a little pressure on her, being gentle but firm, I think she might crack....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=473408&in_page_id=1811&ct=5

Snip:
Madeleine parents' anger as police say she 'died in bedroom'

Last updated at 17:45pm on 7th August 2007
Comments (63)
Madeleine McCann was not kidnapped but died in her bedroom, Portuguese police said today.

Senior sources revealed they had "definitively abandoned" the theory that she was abducted and are convinced she died "as a result of negligence or murder". Officers from the Policia Judiciaria are to re-interview her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, together with six friends.

Just a few weeks back they were so happy with what the PJ was doing and saying.

I'm withholding judgement until I hear about the dna testing on the wall. I find it very hard to believe that they wouldnt' have found it before now.

I'm withholding judgement until I hear about the dna testing on the wall. I find it very hard to believe that they wouldnt' have found it before now.

Definately withhold judgment, that would be prudent. Especially in light of all the conflicting bits of information swirling around out there. Excuse my language but, it is a clusterfvck.

I read on another forum that they (the PJ) did not search for blood based on the information that they had been given by the McCanns and the focus on the "abduction". Once they became suspicious of the stories that did not fit it was then that they searched for blood. I read that there was not enough to do a DNA test. My question is, how did they detect the blood (dog or luminol, or?) and why is there now enough to run a DNA test on? Perhaps more blood was found?

I agree with EnglishLeigh that if the parents are involved it is Kate that is the weak link. Only time will tell...

Have you all seen this?

From: http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2007/08/theres-something-strange-going-on-here.html

14607_1.jpg
ShowLetter.jpg
ShowLetter2.jpg

Or this:

From: http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2007/08/campaign-builds-up-to-mark-milestones.html

McCannsDM_468x444.jpg

Look under the red arrow, through the back window of the car, blow it up if you can.

No opinion, just interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member