Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he really was down on his luck and expected to be picked up? Maybe nowhere left to turn, also Italy feels like a new location for him, new to the timeline we know about. Wonder why he went there? Did we say RS was Italian?
There was no mention of car keys (that I cant find) in his possession,so maybe he did travel with public transportation to Italy??

This was on knewz, 3 weeks ago, I'm not good with links,
The Judicial Police was yesterday considering searching the abandoned shafts in Praia da Luz for Madeleine’s body, according to Portuguese newspaper Sol. Officers earlier this month were understood to be looking to dig up land around two houses Brueckner lived in while in Praia da Luz. The other building sits on a hill above the resort, about 11 minutes away from the Ocean Club the McCanns were staying
.He continued: “The obvious focus would be around the hillside former farm building and another property nearby with links to him.”

Perhaps he really was down on his luck and expected to be picked up? Maybe nowhere left to turn, also Italy feels like a new location for him, new to the timeline we know about. Wonder why he went there? Did we say RS was Italian?

Someone did mention RS was Italian previously, and he does look very swarthy in the pic of him and NM... But Scott isn’t an Italian surname, so I’m a bit confused with this one :confused:

Have scoured the internet and cannot find any info on the name she gave

I don't normally bother with the psychic stuff but this lady got my attention. Would love to know what the name was ?

"The name ‘Madeleine’ came through strongly to her, she says, and when she asked where she was the girl kept talking about Portugal and water, showing her a deep well and repeating the name of one particular person"

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic

Have scoured the internet and cannot find any info on the name she gave
The psychics, don't tend to give too much away, or just guess, unless close family come to them, and I think the McCanns, don't want to go down that route either, there's some terrible ones on YouTube, all clutching at straws, saying they can see water, but it's like hello, it was near a beach, there's boats, and Wells mentioned, but a quick search of the area tells you that

what the heck is wrong with you?. you come on here and tell people they are wrong, and rack up 500 posts in weeks and are telling people what the forum is?.

you answer every second post as if you are an authority or are standing gatekeeper. Pull your head in mate. my message is to the mods and admins and is constructive suggestion that would make the place easier to navigate.

FWIW i came here to see of any updates but it was filled with posts from you and nothing new.
Hi Tim,
You can always pm the mods,if you have a direct question to them or tag them in a post,imo,it is better to do so,it saves time.And FYI I don’t agree with you,when it comes down to mendels post here on these threads.It is after all a discussion forum and for me personally,I like it when a fellow member reactes on my posting or the questions that I ask,it keeps me from scrolling..

This was 2014, so just making out where a previous search was
Madeleine McCann cops searching new site behind prime suspect's flat
New Maddie dig site is behind

This is impossible. They did not know about CB in 2014

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

there were a few requests for a translation of last night's SandraF report. then this great work by BIZCOCHO, many thanks ^. but no one added an english translation. to me it is worth bringing over to this thread. here's how google translated the portuguese:

I made the transcription of the Portuguese parts of "Friday at 9", you can use the translator if you want.
00:12
Sandra Felgueiras
- Good evening, the judicial police are already looking for MM's body. Friday at 9 am you know that searches were still made yesterday in Vila do Bispo. The PJ searches for the body of the English child inside wells. This is just one of the research data that we are going to present now and where it becomes increasingly evident that Christian Brieckner would have been behind Madelaine's disappearance and would not have acted alone.

8:05 pm
And now the disturbing discoveries made this week at Friday at 9am about Christian Brueckner the main suspect in the disappearance.

It was precisely at this playground. Brueckner was caught, by 4 children between 9 and 12 years old who were playing here, masturbating. Vitor Pires never forgot that night of June 11, 2017, his daughter was then 11 years old. To the Judiciary Police the youngest reported everything that Christian Brueckner did in the middle of the Caracol party, inside this playground. Always looking at the children who played there as if he were in control and watching everything they did. Vitor Pires was the father who stopped him until the arrival of the GNR.

- Just grab one of the kids, stuff it in a van and get away with it. I'm very scared, because I think we were very lucky at that moment.

- It was very complicated to realize that someone so dangerous was close to my daughter. - I went to confront the boy and him when he left the place and with a pack of cigarettes in his hand he said he was on the phone. With a pack of cigarettes. And I was reluctant to leave the place. -But did he try to escape? -Yes, he tried. I tried hard to escape, I wanted to leave, I wanted to leave, but we didn't give him a chance to escape. Vitor pires is aware that his daughter and friends who played with her in São Bartolomeu de Messines park were the target of a crime, but that he only now learned through Friday at 9 that he went unpunished.

-But do you feel wronged?
-A little, a little because there are times when justice is worth a lot to one side and then they arrive at this moment and they get lost, I think they should do more for that.

We showed Vitor Pires the filing order produced by the Public Prosecutor's Office in Silves a year and three months later. Brueckner had already been extradited to Germany to serve his second sentence there for child sexual abuse and possession of child *advertiser censored*. In just three pages, the Public Prosecutor's Office assumed that neither the GNR nor the Judiciary Police constituted Brueckner as a defendant, nor did they interrogate him. Facts justified because an extradition order hung on him for the practice of crimes against children in Germany.
Despite this long record that accumulates over the 22 years that Bruckner lived in the Algarve, the prosecutor's office of Silves understood that there were no more steps to analyze.
In view of alleged disagreements in the testimonies of Portuguese children, which Friday at 9 did not detect in the reading of the entire process, the Public Prosecutor's Office decided that the evidence found was not sufficient to deduct an accusation against a suspect who was already a registered pedophile at the time.

-Have you heard any contradictions? Did any questions remain pending between parents and children?
- No, because the children were there, because they saw perfectly what he was doing. It wasn't just one or two who saw ...
-And they all told him what he was doing, they all said it was a masturbation?
-Exactly.
- Do you feel that the crimes he committed in Germany counted more than the crimes he committed against Portuguese children?
- Yes, that's it too, because they should take the same measures, take the measures for him to pay for what he was doing. It is not just arresting and not taking him to trial, forcing him to speak.
- Did your daughter get trauma?
- It's better now, but she doesn't feel like walking around, sometimes we can be at a party and she doesn't want to try to get away.
-Afraid?
-Afraid.
- And she's bigger now.
- And he's 14 years old.
Vitor Pires only now that Christian Brueckner was a pedophile identified since 1994, the year he fled to Portugal to fail to serve a two-year sentence for which he had been convicted of sexual abuse of a child in Germany. The Portuguese authorities have known about this profile of Brueckner since at least 99 because it was in that year that they captured him and extradited him to his country of origin. In 2004 and 2006 the German was taken to the Lagos courts in Portimão for disobedience and theft of diesel. He was convicted in both cases and even assumed in court that he had sexual offenses on the record, but still, three years ago when this father went to the Judiciary of Portimão. The same one who investigated the Madeleine case, the same one where Kate and Gerry McCann were made defendants, no inspector told him about the suspect's past.
- They never talked about it.
- But it seemed like they knew it?
- No. No ...
- But did you talk freely about the situation?
- No. The questions they asked, I answered. But otherwise, nothing, nothing was said about him.
Christian Brueckner got rid of this crime against Portuguese children punished with up to three years in prison. But this was not the only case involving minors to which he was linked in our country. In addition to the evidence that leads this German prosecutor to say without a doubt that this is the murder where Madeleine Mccann. Brueckner will also be implicated in the strange disappearance of a German minor who came to Portugal in March 2007 under a precautionary measure from the German state. She is a traumatized teenager who had suffered mistreatment from her father and without any school skills, did not speak Portuguese, did not go to school and when she disappeared she was doing an internship at this restaurant 500 meters from the school of the tutor who received her: Nicole Fehlinger.
- And did you manage to find her?
- In Algoz, it's ...
- And who was looking for her, remember?
- Everyone and him.
- A year and a half after Madeleine disappeared, it was 8 pm on September 16, 2008. A younger girl, aged 16, under Nicole Fehlinger's custody, disappeared without a trace of this house, here in São Bartolomeu de Messines, more properly in the Foral. The neighbors guarantee that whoever found this young woman was Christian Brueckner who had a relationship with Nicole Fehlinger, her tutoring, but the truth in the case file that Friday at 9 had access to is another version.
The young woman comes back on her own foot, at least so says, here is the house brought by two Ukrainians with whom she remained on the run. These young Ukrainians were never identified. Nicole Felhinger, the tutor. He ended up dropping the complaint, ensuring that the child had not had sex with them and there would be no need to pursue criminal proceedings.
What is certain is that the case was eventually dismissed. No expertise was made on the young woman, the Ukrainians with whom she remained for 11 days were not identified and not even interrogated. The outcome was in sight, shortly afterwards it was discovered that this 16 year old girl was pregnant.
Proof of pregnancy is in this document from the Public Prosecutor's Office of the Faro Children's Court written in 2010, after the Portuguese authorities discovered a completely unknown phenomenon. The investigation began after the authorities found young Germans days under the influence of alcohol and drugs, self mutilated in their arms, on an air ticket on the A22 in Loulé. It was discovered at the time, it was June 2009, that both had been welcomed by a German family, but they lived in a filthy and untidy outbuilding. The case was a scandal promptly stifled, but then Portugal discovered that since the 1980s, Berlin was sending delinquent youths to German host families living abroad, in absentia from the Portuguese state without any authorization. Families that nobody knew how they were selected, but that they received real fortunes paid by the German State. In 2010 there were about 230, all of them were reluctant and adopted evasive tactics when they were approached by the Portuguese authorities, with which 500 young Germans living in Portugal were illegally identified. Nicole Fehlinger was one of the host families. Receiving young people through the greatest German instinct created in Portugal for these purposes, IAPRS operated in this building, abandoned since 2014, when the association's insolvency was declared. The Germans who ran it left the country and Sixth at 9 was never able to locate them. with them, 500 young Germans living in Portugal were identified illegally.

The prosecutor of the Public Prosecutor's Office of the Faro Children's Court, who investigated this phenomenon, made an exhaustive survey of all German youths who were placed in Portugal under precautionary measures provided by the German State. In the case of the minor who lived with Nicole Fehlinger, the prosecutor concluded that she had an unexpected, unplanned pregnancy, and wrote that from January 23, 2010 when she reached the age of majority, she went to live with her Romanian boyfriend to Portimão. But the attorney never linked the pregnancy to the disappearance episode a year and a half earlier. And crossed with the documents involving Nicole Fehlinger, Christian Brueckner and the smallest person who disappeared, there is something that stands out: the information that led to the filing of this case is not included in the inventory of the Public Ministry of the Court of Minors of Fact.
The young woman who disappeared exchanged messages with Friday at 9 and admitted that she knows Christian Brueckner, but when she was found she never spoke about him to GNT. In fact, he is young and never spoke directly to the Guard, it was Nicole Fehlinger, who received 1500 euros from the German State who translated everything.
Despite the young woman having been, according to Nicole's translation, of her own free will with two Ukrainians in a house she rarely left and where she only watched television, she was able to identify one of them is only by first name. At the time the young woman was 16 years old, but the Public Prosecutor's Office accepted that it would be tutoring Nicole to drop the complaint.
The hypothesis that the child was never subjected to a crime of subtraction was never investigated. Today, whenever we try to talk to her, now that she is 28 years old and lives in Germany, she erases the answers before we can read them.
Christian Brueckner's former tutor and ex-girlfriend admitted that the youngest in charge had fled before but was never investigated. Nicole Fehlinger was only recently interviewed by the German authorities, but already because of the Madelaine case, she will be living in Germany but Friday at 9 never managed to locate her.
At Algave, Nicole Fehlinger has always identified herself as a social worker, but whoever met her at Foral never believed in this story.
Maria's daughter has mental disorders and so far, Maria has not forgotten the way in which she is supposed to be a social worker, with a profile to care for troubled teenagers, she treated her daughter.
MARIA -When she was once aggressive towards my daughter. I stayed ... how can it be that a person planned to take care of children, to help ... How does she not realize right away? She said horrible things to my daughter.

The Judiciary Police, just yesterday, searched for Madeleine's body, in Vila do Bispo, but for now, there was no sign. Fundamental remains to find who called Christian Brueckner at the Ocean Club. Days hours before Kate Mccann reported the disappearance to the authorities.
At the moment Christian is imprisoned in Kiel in Germany. In December of last year, he was sentenced to 7 years for the visitation of Diana Menkes in Praia da Luz. But that sentence is still under appeal. The sentence that keeps you in jail is another. He was sentenced to one year and nine months in prison for drug trafficking. The sentence ends in February next year.

Edit: removed some duplication

Last edited:
I wrote somewhere that the 16YO girl who missed from Foral on Sept. 16, 2008 had set fire on a factory in Germany. However, after watching again the paper on "Sexta às 9" it was about several German delinquent children living in Portugal and that part about factory wasn't about her. So, please correct.

This means that there is a piece of evidence that was strong enough for PJ to conduct the searches.

RSBM

Maybe - In practice what it means is Germany has high conviction and asked PJ to do it. In these sorts of cases, PJ is likely to assist when asked by a foreign police force. Remember the same sort of thing happened when the Met did new searches some years ago

Does anyone know who is MISCHA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members