Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking of this...

“Police searching for British girl Madeleine McCann believe she may have been snatched by a group of two men and a

The group of three were captured on CCTV at a petrol station on a motorway that leads to Spain, according to reports in two separate Portuguese newspapers.”

From Telegraph - won’t share beyond the paywall.

Been looking on this sketch. IMO the angularity of the face (nose, chin) is similar to a hanover photo of CB. Which witness helped produce this sketch? IMO having ruled out witness TS (schoolgirl) and witness CT (niece visiting PF) because other sketches are linked to them, I'm thinking this sketch is probably by female holidaymaker JW (block 4) what do you think?
I thought this one was linked to TS, possibly in addition to another sketch/e-fit.

Been looking on this sketch. IMO the angularity of the face (nose, chin) is similar to a hanover photo of CB. Which witness helped produce this sketch? IMO having ruled out witness TS (schoolgirl) and witness CT (niece visiting PF) because other sketches are linked to them, I'm thinking this sketch is probably by female holidaymaker JW (block 4) what do you think?

I think this was the school girl.

I’m thinking of this...

“Police searching for British girl Madeleine McCann believe she may have been snatched by a group of two men and a

The group of three were captured on CCTV at a petrol station on a motorway that leads to Spain, according to reports in two separate Portuguese newspapers.”

From Telegraph - won’t share beyond the paywall.

"This morning her parents were told about the CCTV footage taken at a garage which appears to show a young girl with the two men and a woman. Although reports vary as to the details of the footage, it is believed to show a blonde woman in her 40s and a car with a British numberplate."

Madeleine 'snatched by two men and a woman'

What about the email to Prince Charles?
Or the letter found by the doorman?
Now a car driving wrong way. That was such a busy night in such a quiet villa.

CB is British-looking.

Again she comes 10Y late, a problem to check rental registers.
I thought this was a
"This morning her parents were told about the CCTV footage taken at a garage which appears to show a young girl with the two men and a woman. Although reports vary as to the details of the footage, it is believed to show a blonde woman in her 40s and a car with a British numberplate."

Madeleine 'snatched by two men and a woman'

This was investigated. The girl wasn't Madeleine

What about the email to Prince Charles?
Or the letter found by the doorman?

I thought this was a

This was investigated. The girl wasn't Madeleine

Thanks Haden. I couldn’t remember.

“A WOMAN was seen acting suspiciously outside Kate and Gerry McCann’s apartment just an hour before their daughter Madeleine was abducted.

The slim, Portuguese-looking woman in a plum-coloured top and white skirt with long, dark, swept-back hair acted furtively when she was spotted at 8pm on May 3 in 2007 near the Mark Warner Ocean Club complex.

She was standing under a streetlight at a crossroads only 40 feet from where Madeleine was sleeping with her brother Sean and his twin sister Amelie.

Investigators are being urged to find her to see if she was in any way connected to a pockmarked prowler seen several times outside the apartment in the day leading up to the kidnap.

Details of the mystery woman have only just become known after a Sunday Express investigation into the baffling case was alerted by an elderly British woman who has lived in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve for more than 30 years.

Speaking from her villa near the Ocean Club, the woman, who has asked not to be named, recalled: “On that night I went to the supermarket at the bottom of the road just before it closed at 8pm.

“As I drove past the entrance to the Ocean Club I saw a woman standing opposite Apartment 5A the McCanns were staying in.

“Even at that time of night the streets were deserted, so I was surprised to see someone there. I remember thinking it was unusual because it is just not the sort of place you would hang around.
I might be being really thick here but wasn't the purple woman JT as seen by JW at about 8.30?

It seems a big coincidence to have two women in purples

He looks a little like 'crater face' from the film GREASE.
But could be CB.
Wasn't CB reported to have longer, hair in 2007 though.
Could have had a short back n sides I suppose.

Here's a bit more.............
'Madeleine Was Here' - 'Scarface' / 3 Witnesses*

Is this website ok? IE Parent friendly? Or is it trash?

Here's a bit more.............
'Madeleine Was Here' - 'Scarface' / 3 Witnesses*

Is this website ok? IE Parent friendly? Or is it trash?
Looks good to me.
So the photofit was released by investigators Edgar and Cowley, and was done by a UK holidaymaker mother from Wiltshire who had a young child.
'a young mum, on holiday in the resort, twice saw a pock-marked man acting suspiciously. The first time was around 8am on April 29 2007, the second time was on May 2 2007. She said: "I was walking along the road with my daughter. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me because for some reason the man unnerved me."He was standing on the opposite side of the road to the apartment. I would describe him as very ugly, pitted skin with a large nose." '

Sorry but where is the source for the purple top white skirt lady using (or pretending to use) a phone please? The reports I've seen make no mention using a phone. Examples
Madeleine McCann witness 'saw car driving down wrong way towards apartment where tot was sleeping before seeing mystery woman in purple waiting outside'

'Woman in purple' is now prime suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance

Which was the one-way street on the route JM would have travelled to & from Baptista?

Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, thx for the PM's and advice

The info is public and in plain sight and tbh I'm surprised someone here on WS hasn't already found it. LE have had it a month today, they haven't told me to keep quiet. Not a theory, no details of this in the media. Nothing totally groundbreaking or case solving.

No FB links here I understand, so just search for Holger Wahnsinn. There is some, but not much info there, but if anyone can find something then you guys/girls can :)

Say hello to poor Charley while you are there woof! woof!

Attachments

• charley.jpg
    charley.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 213
  • email.jpg
    email.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 222
Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, thx for the PM's and advice

The info is public and in plain sight and tbh I'm surprised someone here on WS hasn't already found it. LE have had it a month today, they haven't told me to keep quiet. Not a theory, no details of this in the media. Nothing totally groundbreaking or case solving.

No FB links here I understand, so just search for Holger Wahnsinn. There is some, but not much info there, but if anyone can find something then you guys/girls can :)

Say hello to poor Charley while you are there woof! woof!

I think the definitions seem interesting - from a quick search: Wahnsinn I think means crazy and Holger is Danish and means spear hunter from the island. Probably just random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024