Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still analyzing Évora's court decision.

Some important info:

He committed the crime of ped *advertiser censored* on July 2, 2014 in Braunschweig.

When arrested in SBM he was heard by court on June 12, 2017 and handed to German LE at Lisbon airport on June 22, 2017.

When sentenced on October 6, 2011 by Niebüll court, crimes committed are drugs dealing between Summer 2007 and Spring 2008 (within Niebüll's jurisdiction I suppose, so those Sylt deals).

Last edited:

Hadn’t heard of the Furey’s before :rolleyes: I assumed they must some new band so shouted through to my teenage son “Ryan, who are the Furey’s? he replied “Tyson & Tommy.....they are boxers” lol o_O

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Try "Sweet sixteen", my fave.

I'm still analyzing Évora's court decision.

Some important info:

He committed the crime of ped *advertiser censored* on July 2, 2014 in Braunschweig.

When arrested in SBM he was heard by court on June 12, 2017 and handed to German LE at Lisbon airport on June 22, 2017.

When sentenced on October 6, 2011 by Niebüll court, crimes committed are drugs dealing between Summer 2007 and Spring 2008 (within Niebüll's jurisdiction I suppose).

Also said his last address in Port was Aljezur......interesting, but probably BS.
jmo

Agreed.

It’s difficult to know if the Smithman sighting is relevant. PJ should have asked parents carrying kids home from crèche to come forward & interviewed apartment residents down that route.

It’s an impossible task to do an efit for someone you see in passing in the dark without specs (as MS). Height & clothing style may be more accurate. MS & family described him as 5’7”-5’9” brown hair, black jacket, beige cotton pants. I think CB would have been described as 6’, slim build, fair hair.

Smith man sighting is quite a distance from the resort.

I agree that the descriptions aren’t a perfect match to CB but the height and slight build variance could be due to Him stooping while holding the child. In the Malaga video and especially if viewed at night, the hair colour is a match.

From CB's timeline I can see he was under custody 3 times:

1 ) April 7, 2006 to December 21, 2006 (Dieselgate).

2) June 11 (or 9 the earlier), 2017 when arrested at SBM (and extradited) to August 31, 2018.

3) September 27, 2018 when arrested in Milano (and extradited) until now.

If this is incorrect or missing something please let me know.

Last edited:
I just want to be accurate about the description of clothing worn by CB in images of him found at Neuwegersleben. In particular "schwarzen Halterlose Strümpfe"

When googling "schwarzen Halterlose Strümpfe" you can see many quite illustrative images that will surely help you as much as they helped me.

When googling "schwarzen Halterlose Strümpfe" you can see many quite illustrative images that will surely help you as much as they helped me.

No need to look at pics M you only have to translate the words :D:D:D

From CB's timeline I can see he was under custody 3 times:

1 ) April 7, 2006 to December 21, 2006 (Dieselgate).

2) June 11 (or 9 the earlier), 2017 when arrested at SBM (and extradited) until August 31, 2018.

3) September 27, 2018 when arrested in Milano (and extradited) until now.

If this is incorrect or missing something please let me know.
He was also extradited back to Germany in 1999 to serve out the youth sentence he had fled. Believe he served 18 months before heading back to Portugal.

He was also extradited back to Germany in 1999 to serve out the youth sentence he had fled. Believe he served 18 months before heading back to Portugal.

You're right, I forgot that one. THX DLK.

September 21, 1999 until someday in January 2001.

We're still missing dates for his youth detention in Germany.

[ETA: he spent some time in Germany before returning to Portugal as he got a driving permit on November 14, 2001 and an ID on December 12, 2001 (he had to have one unexpired when he got driving permit)]

I’ve been thinking about this, and how easy it is to carry young children. The head on shoulder position is easier with toddlers like the twins. MM was almost 4, not so easy to carry in that position. An older child maybe easier to carry in the Tannerman position?

I have four kids and shoulders are definitely the easiest carrying option. Psychologically though, for an abductor I think it would feel like it would draw more attention. Additionally, shoulders are no option if you want to keep the child asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member