Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pixie Child

But both the McCanns and their spokesperson vehemently denied the existence of this alleged 'blue tennis bag'.

How could a non-existing bag turn into a unique and/or critical piece of 'gotcha' evidence as far as CB's concerned?

Last edited:
A little light reading for the evening from FF.

"If you pee in the same place long enough it will stink. And that's definitely what's happening in the Christian B case. He won't be able to lead a normal life at any point, without being recognised and facing hostility.

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B's lawyer says main witness against him is not reliable

I did :D at this bit -
Mr Fulscher said such a development would be too late to restore Christian B's reputation...

But, to be objective and fair, because of the highly-charged nature of the unsolved MM case, Fulscher, as CB's lawyer, has entirely valid grounds for stating that the latter's association with MM's disappearance (on the basis of what Fulscher considers really dodgy, evidence-deficient, media-led grounds), is really problematic. He's right to challenge the prosecutors and their 'methodology'.

Regardless of anything else, Fulscher is, imo, 100% correct here in his defense of his client.

PS. Got to say, I do like his wordsmithing...

Last edited:
We all know, that media makes a lot of it, as long they can produce klicks online.

Prosecuters still keep quiet! Stay calm!

As long as HCW does not declares the investigation as finished, anyway to what result, every media statement is nothing more that provocation of any statements!

By the way, not a single report in good old germany to that case by now!

I did :D at this bit -

But, to be objective and fair, because of the 'highly-charged' nature of the unsolved MM case, Fulscher, as CB's lawyer, has entirely valid grounds for stating that the latter's association with MM's disappearance (on the basis of what Fulscher considers really dodgy, evidence-deficient, media-led grounds), is really problematic. He's right to challenge the prosecutors and their 'methodology'.

Regardless of anything else, Fulscher is, imo, 100% correct here in his defense of his client.

PS. Got to say, I do like his wordsmithing...
Tho I would say the brutal rape of a 72 year old woman is not going to endear him to many. Nor the previous child abuse convictions. So it's hard to see where he's coming from on the ruined reputaton thing. To elaborate on his metaphor CB is already standing in a lake of smelly piss and more isn't going to make much difference

Tho I would say the brutal rape of a 72 year old woman is not going to endear him to many. Nor the previous child abuse convictions. So it's hard to see where he's coming from on the ruined reputaton thing. To elaborate on his metaphor CB is already standing in a lake of smelly piss and more isn't going to make much difference

Right! Doesn't matter to where that investigation will lead, that perp is marked forever.:D

But like Lenny said, nothing's over 'til it's over and the duck poops at it's rear end!

Last edited:

Oh entirely. I was laughing (albeit very much eye-rollingly) at Fulscher's outrageously bullish proposition that CB, prior to this, was in possession of a reputation that could be besmirched.

Nevertheless, Fulscher's job is to defend his client and he has, imo, very solid grounds for criticising the manner in which the prosecutors have cynically used the media - and the very knowing known hysteria of the media - in their determination to nail CB.

That's just not how due process works, and we have to be on the side of due process.

Last edited:
Oh entirely. I was laughing (albeit very much eye-rollingly) at Fulscher's bullish proposition that CB was in possession of a reputation that could be besmirched.

Nevertheless, Fulscher's job is to defend his client and he has, imo, very solid grounds for criticising the manner in which the prosecutors have used the hysteria of the media in their determination to nail CB.

FF has unfortuneatly only one more chance, to take personal advantage of that case! And that is a charge! And he knows that! Even JS knows that, because he did not even lost a single word until now!

Messed up IMO!

I like HCW's strategy!

Lawyer for Madeleine McCann suspect tries to cast doubt on 'confession' witness

“A human who has spent his whole life cheating people for his own benefit is never a reliable witness.”

And what does that say about CB's reliability?

He admits he is “no innocent lamb” but he has served his punishment and deserves to have a chance to be “part of society again”.

No innocent lamb? Must be the understatement of the century!

Interesting to know how the lawyer thinks he knows who the informant is given that he's not seen any of the police evidence yet. Could it be that CB knows full well what he said and to whom and they are now working up their best defence to discredit this person?

Last edited:
EXACTLY. Well said. It is hard for me to feel bad about his 'ruined' reputation, since he has a history of child sexual abuse, and of brutally raping a 72 yr old widow. If people did recognise his face and know of his crimes, the world would be a safer place, IMO.

Attachments

• coast-b.jpg
    coast-b.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 27
FF has unfortuneatly only one more chance, to take personal advantage of that case! And that is a charge! And he knows that! Even JS knows that, because he did not even lost a single word until now!

Messed up IMO!

I like HCW's strategy!

I'm solidly on the fence about this until the charge against CB is formal. If, that is, it becomes formal. Until then, Fulscher is, as far as I'm concerned, just doing his job.

Not sure what you mean by 'to take personal advantage of that case'?

And who is JS?

I'm solidly on the fence about this until the charge against CB is formal. If, that is, it becomes formal. Until then, Fulscher is, as far as I'm concerned, just doing his job.

Not sure what you mean by 'to take personal advantage of that case'?

And who is JS?

I'm sure, not to have to explain, what advantage any solicitor is looking for, to defend the suspect in at least europe's most known child abduction.

JS is Johann Schwenn, CB's second solicitor and maybe FF's mentor.

Oh entirely. I was laughing (albeit very much eye-rollingly) at Fulscher's outrageously bullish proposition that CB, prior to this, was in possession of a reputation that could be besmirched.

Nevertheless, Fulscher's job is to defend his client and he has, imo, very solid grounds for criticising the manner in which the prosecutors have cynically used the media - and the very knowing known hysteria of the media - in their determination to nail CB.

That's just not how due process works, and we have to be on the side of due process.

He seems to imply the only evidence against CB is the confession

I have speculated that myself

@Pixie Child

But both the McCanns and their spokesperson vehemently denied the existence of this alleged 'blue tennis bag'.

How could a non-existing bag turn into a unique and/or critical piece of 'gotcha' evidence as far as CB's concerned?

Probably not unless disinfo was put out by police about it.

Martin Brunt reported that police were searching for a missing blue tennis bag.

Tapas 7 were asked about bags GM had in police i/v. KM (in her book) said that a witness claimed to see herself & GM with a black bag. As you say, CM for GM-KM denied they had a missing bag.

He seems to imply the only evidence against CB is the confession

I have speculated that myself

His name was given in 2013 and 2017, though. The 2017 confession was apparently overheard by a few people.

Not that that really means anything, mind. Plenty of criminals have tried to claim responsibility for crimes they haven’t committed, even when it can be proven they were in prison at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova