Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me that looks like a scar that could be the result of many things, like a razor cut while shaving, a pimple, etc

It doesn't matter where that scar is from, even if it may fit to the Brübach case, but i just can see ONE SINGLE other mugshot showing it clear, although different mugshots exist, over the decades.

If i was a law enforcer, i would mind it in the files!

But if i look at Mendels post, the scar seems at last "tracable" for MY eye.

Last edited:
Maybe the pic isn't from Bild, but from DM.

If this is the source, you can see several scars. Probably only artifacts IMHO.

29892034-8445183-image-a-4_1592781650651.jpg

'I know he did it': Christian Brueckner's friend says German is guilty of taking Madeleine McCann | Daily Mail Online

The best resolution and more accurate is source image but it's hard to tell where it is. Still searching. One hypothesis was DM I posted.

I think this is new, C.greek:

A source close to the Maddie investigation told The Sun Online: “Many of the people who have bravely come forward to pass on information about Christian B have made clear how difficult a decision it was to speak out.

Regarding his testimony against Christian B at his rape trial, Seyferth said: "When I saw him in court, he made me shiver.

Plus, there are 2 new pics of MS.

It doesn't matter where that scar is from, even if it may fit to the Brübach case, but i just can see ONE SINGLE other mugshot showing it clear, although different mugshots exist, over the decades.

If i was a law enforcer, i would mind it in the files!

But if i look at Mendels post, the scar seems at last "tracable" for MY eye.
If it was just a shaving cut or a minor scratch, it could look fresh on one photo, but have completely disappeared a week later.

A new vehicle was also mentioned by SF in the Sexta9 video. A, what translates to a 'Goods Truck" (thx @BIZCOCHO) was parked at the Hannover allotment in 2007

This again triggered my curiosity about the truck/trailer at the box factory.

The truck was parked at the spot from pre IG going missing until after LE searched the area according to Google Earth

Is there anyway the logo/writing on the truck can be identified by a sharp eyed sleuth? Has part of the roof been cut away?

View attachment 264330 View attachment 264331

Can anyone work out the writing (graffiti?) on the front of the cab - 2nd photo in original post? Looks like YURYU or similar?
The 'logo' doesn't look like an H or an M to me, but something like a city gate with two arches. I tried google image search on the detail, but it just comes up with 'darkness' (!)
I've attached clips of both details. Someone with better image skills than me can probably get clearer versions.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_398.jpg
    ScreenHunter_398.jpg
    778 bytes · Views: 51
  • ScreenHunter_399.jpg
    ScreenHunter_399.jpg
    806 bytes · Views: 45
In 2007, we know he was using the Casio Exilim. There is one in the list above but not sure if it’s the same one he used. If this camera did have this feature then it would provide a lot of info ... even after it was destroyed.
Nikon camera had GPS from 2001, Ricoh camera 2007, but only external, most built in were from 2010

Can anyone work out the writing (graffiti?) on the front of the cab - 2nd photo in original post? Looks like YURYU or similar?
The 'logo' doesn't look like an H or an M to me, but something like a city gate with two arches. I tried google image search on the detail, but it just comes up with 'darkness' (!)
I've attached clips of both details. Someone with better image skills than me can probably get clearer versions.

It says VOLVO

Last edited:
I don't seem to remember this case being mentioned about a 15 year old girl disappearing from Malaga Jan 01 2008. My first thoughts were the girl that MS mentions.

“New evidence has come to light and it has set a new direction in the police investigation. <----This was in 2013

Suspect identified in missing Amy Fitzpatrick case

ETA
A quick search on this forum brings up a brief mention in 2008
Media Links ONLY - No Discussion

She actually has her own WS topic
Spain - Amy Fitzpatrick, 15, Malaga, 1 January 2008
No he is not responsible for her, I know the mother and stepfather personally, spent time with them in Marbella before and after Amy went missing, the perp was much much closer to her than CB ! 99.99%

No he is not responsible for her, I know the mother and stepfather personally, spent time with them in Marbella before and after Amy went missing, the perp was much much closer to her than CB ! 99.99%
First hand knowledge, that is interesting!
After reading up a bit on the case last night I would agree with you.
I will leave 1% open for other suspects though, just in case.

The girl, Lina, left on Sept. 11, 2008 and CB found her 17 days later on Sep. 27. She was pregnant after and they were Ukrainian IIRC.

Didn't Lina return with 2 Ukrainians, one named Ivan on this occasion. NF also mentions in the police report that Lina had run away previously which this article seems to be reporting on.

Madeleine McCann suspect feared as terrifying gun toting criminal, say locals

In another chilling claim, locals said that Brukner led a search party to find a teenage girl who ran away from the foster home in the summer of 2007, and found her in a seaside town nearby.

Lia Silva, Foral landlady;
“He (Brückner) found her. She was in Lagos with a group of Romanians, and from what I’ve heard at the time, when she got back to the house, she was pregnant.

Maybe the locals were just confused about the year and nationality and who she returned with? Maybe too much of a coincidence returning pregnant both times?

I think they mean "so far unknown" but let's wait for Super.

ETA: now I see Super already pronounced "still unknown".

If translating for sense i would go for 'so far'

It shows how adding the extra word to the original german creates less precision

But again, don't you think, finding footage of MM on someones property, that is a known peado, would at least lead to a interrogation or a warrant?

There is some kind of obstacle IMO.

RSBM

Exactly. I've said this before, but what would be the purpose of keeping that secret from the world? It blows the case open, gives the parents some certainty after 13 years, and could lead to a critical witness coming forward. If that video exists, then CB knows they found it. All this supposed tactics of not charging to keep evidence secret makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge