Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herr Fülscher has just arrived to DM.

Mr Fulscher claims that an anonymous source has provided 'vital information' which will make Brits 'fall off their chair'.

'I've had threats, lots of them, some of them death threats,' he said. 'Some of them have been online and some of them have been on the phone.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's lawyer says he has evidence that clears his client | Daily Mail Online
Well he may just spill it out now and not leaving us waiting with bated breath !!:confused::confused::confused:

It's more secure. I already fastened mine.
images

Is there any detailed information on CB's car accident on May 1, 2015 at a services (Tank- und Rastanlage Marienborn?) of motorway A2 near Helmstedt?

FFS. Is anyone taking the FF revelation seriously? Put your statement up now if you are jumping on the band wagon and say what you think! Money where your mouth is as to why you think there's substance to it and if you're prepared to stand by it prior to this supposed 'news' coming out!

Or, like me, does anyone else just think it is total BS coming from FF? No better than Amaral IMO.

Some people here worry me with their current stated beliefs. People I once thought better of.

Last edited:
CB's native surname Fisher hasn't been mentioned much in media, and it is similar to his lawyer's surname Fulscher
I wonder if it was the same?! i.e if they are related

(He was born Christian Fischer in Bavaria in 1976.....)
No, they're distinct names, just as their equivalents Fisher & Fulcher would be in English.

Is there any detailed information on CB's car accident on May 1, 2015 at a services (Tank- und Rastanlage Marienborn?) of motorway A2 near Helmstedt?

Yesterday I was looking into if there could be any possible connections with CB and Helmstedt, not just the accident, and read this over at our German friends.

However, an insurance report from an accident that emerged later showed that Christian B. had a bump in the parking lot with the minibus of a friend at the time on Autobahn 2 near Helmstedt on May 1st - one day before Inga disappeared.

https://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Haengen-Faelle-Maddie-und-Inga-z together-article21826687.html

According to this source, the parking lot bump happened at Helmstedt with the participation of a friend's car that B. drove at the time, and it was this car that was insured.

Last edited:
Herr Fülscher has just arrived to DM.

Mr Fulscher claims that an anonymous source has provided 'vital information' which will make Brits 'fall off their chair'.

'I've had threats, lots of them, some of them death threats,' he said. 'Some of them have been online and some of them have been on the phone.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's lawyer says he has evidence that clears his client | Daily Mail Online
I think HCW and FF are now in a game of you show me yours I’ll show you mine with regards evidence

IMO he gave the hint already.

"I'm confident this case will not go to court and the British media will lose interest in my client."

That could only mean two things, especially after meeting GA.

1. Blaming the parents
2. Blaming the Royals

Did i forget something? :)
My opinion is, horrifically, blaming the parents. Not definitively because there is no way to do that but, using them to introduce 'reasonable doubt' . He's a very odd defence lawyer and he's coming across as a nasty showman.

Poor parents - hell heaped on hell.

We can assume from reports that CB was into dressing up, not just in a sexual way, but also like fancy dress costumes and wigs, as found when the farmhouse was cleared. We also know that he has used goggles and masks when committing crimes.. I don't think there has been, but has anyone ever heard any mention of CB and animal/Halloween type masks?

We can assume from reports that CB was into dressing up, not just in a sexual way, but also like fancy dress costumes and wigs, as found when the farmhouse was cleared. We also know that he has used goggles and masks when committing crimes.. I don't think there has been, but has anyone ever heard any mention of CB and animal/Halloween type masks?

Wasn't there some kind of halloween-style birthday party with NF?

I've not found any, would be interesting to know what vehicle he was driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member