Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but seeing she says she got it all wrong before, and now claims to have broken open the case, contrary to the views of HCW, i don't take her that seriously.

Maybe she just wants to be seen to be on the right side, come the 'denouement'... when/if it happens.

Possibly personal reputation-led?

In the portuguese handwritten note for employee PK please can anyone identify the 2nd word inside the brackets? So that I can complete the missing word in this tentative translation "tapas cook (on ---- leave from 02 to 10 May)
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_851.jpg
Hi Red, from reading John Sholto Young’s statement in the PJ files, it is my opinion that P Kreuzer was the Tapas kitchen chef who left his job days prior to Madeleine’s disappearance. To me, this ‘former OC employee who tipped off Brückner’, as reported in the media, is PK. IMO.

Hard to tell, but assuming those are capital letters it might be psychiatric leave [PSIQ.].
Hi Mendel, this is the written piece next to PK’s name. Maybe someone else will be able to decipher the missing word.

Attachments

• D98DCBCB-0F6C-40EF-A215-FAD9DFD54BE3.gif
    D98DCBCB-0F6C-40EF-A215-FAD9DFD54BE3.gif
    436.4 KB · Views: 53
Hi Red, from reading John Sholto Young’s statement in the PJ files, it is my opinion that P Kreuzer was the Tapas kitchen chef who left his job days prior to Madeleine’s disappearance. To me, this ‘former OC employee who tipped off Brückner’, as reported in the media, is PK. IMO.
If the added handwriting was written before 11 May, then yes, it would be possible maybe PK never returned from his (02 May - 10 May) leave.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_850.jpg
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_851.jpg

Maybe she just wants to be seen to be on the right side, come the 'denouement'... when/if it happens.

Possibly personal reputation-led?

That's what I am getting at

She says she was over trusting of the original investigation, read the files herself and now appears to believe in the next big thing based on nothing but HCWs say so ....

But that is all not the job of the media

It is possible that PK may have cooked at Tapas restuarant on Sun 29 Apr, Mon 30 Apr, Tue 01 May. The parents of MM and their friends dined there on all those dates. Therefore before his leave began on 02 May, he would IMO almost certainly have been aware of the block booking and of the unusual checking system. And IMO it's possible he might have innocently mentioned it in casual conversation outside of work?

It is possible that PK may have cooked at Tapas restuarant on Sun 29 Apr, Mon 30 Apr, Tue 01 May. The parents of MM and their friends dined there on all those dates. Therefore before his leave began on 02 May, he would IMO almost certainly have been aware of the block booking and of the unusual checking system. And IMO it's possible he might have innocently mentioned it in casual conversation outside of work?
Yes, I agree. Yet, in the media that person is described as a ‘crooked former OC employee’.

I think April 30 will do anyway, but May 1 is a holiday in Portugal, and April 29 as a Sunday it's not granted he cooked those days.

Holidays and observances in Portugal in 2007

Last edited:
What I find interesting is that PK has just one mention in the PJ files, possibly meaning he escaped all the interrogations, media etc.

We don't know his fate after May 10, when his leave expired. Did he renew? Did he leave OC? He had entered less than 2 months before and some people from the list had short stays. He, together with 2 other who left before, weren't heard by PJ (no check marks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03