Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could any german speakers please translate what FF says in this interview? Specifically anything in relation to phone records and the 90 second window that was referred to in the recent articles?

Exklusives Interview: Christian B.s Anwalt glaubt fest an dessen Unschuld im Fall Maddie McCann
FF said:
- that the phone logged on to the OC mast could also have been at a distance of 6 km from the OC
- that an accident had taken place in the apartment (MM) and that the parents cleared up the evidence together with the help of someone else

Could FF have found that someone else and could that make us fall off our chairs?

@sillybilly

given that CB's lawyer FF now made this the primary defence theory in a mainstream public interview can we now discuss the specific content of the allegation? I think we need guidance here. Currently it is banned, but as the defence are now making this case in mainstream media .... can it be discussed within reason, and what are the limits?

Thanks in advance for your input.

I suggest we avoid discussing until the mods give their guidance.

I don't have time to type it all out but the two most interesting things I took out of it are

1. The phone evidence does not necessarily place CB near the resort. I am sure this would be the subject of expert evidence just as it was in the McStay case.

2. The Tapa's evidence means there was little opportunity for an abduction.

Given what FF is now saying on the public record, I think we might need an updated guidance from the mods as to what we are allowed to discuss.

My thinking is that CB was, indeed, in the resort.
FF may have paced out timings etc and has come up with the narrow time window reported.
I suggest FF is merely being provocative, using his statements, poking the 'blame the parents' hornets nest, a grubby attempt at forcing a potential charge & release of the files.
Why, as a Defence Lawyer, is FF even attempting to publicly prove innocence regarding his client at all?

JMO

Last edited:
FF said:
- that the phone logged on to the OC mast could also have been at a distance of 6 km from the OC
- that an accident had taken place in the apartment (MM) and that the parents cleared up the evidence together with the help of someone else

Could FF have found that someone else and could that make us fall off our chairs?

I guess FF is intent at forcing a charge and could say that the withholding of evidence on the part of the BKK is allowing the conspiracy against the MC's to continue.

JMO

Last edited:
FF said:

You mean CB or someone else as "The Cleaner"?

Very unlikely IMO. FF seems to jump on the GA train to make prosecuters talk a little more. But that won't happen.

FF did not specify who.
Could even have meant one of the T's.
Didn't FF say 'jemand'?

Yes he did. But the Tapas-Conspiracy-Theory has a big long beard IMO and also NOTHING proved that assumption since thirteen years!

Of course, nothing is impossible right! But that seems so far fetched to me.

If there a clues that poor child died in the apartment, it could have died by the hands of a perp that removed the evidence either and that makes much more sense to me.

IMO there is also NO forensic evidence of MM to have died in that apartment and has been carried in a rental car.

We are talking about a group of parents and partially doctors. People that do everything to keep someone alive and love their kids. They shall be that kind of cold blooded, to keep that secret for thirteen years? I personally do not buy that claims! I just can't! Everything inside of me turns around, by thinking of that theory.

But i'm close to the assumption, that a known sadistic, perverted child molester, that boasted around of torturing kids for days and get rid of evidence if deepthroats lasted too long, are able to do such things.

Your last para is how i see it unfortunately for the poor girl, those are things we know CB has done in the past particularly in that time period he made videos and with the DWeb taking off, he frequented the chat rooms and openly discussed the deepthroat on these forums according to HCW, and to hide evidence/avoid consequences by destroying such evidence.... by far the most plausible rather than jumping to theories that fit the tapas lot or random OC workers. Nail CB, nail the case IMO hence why that's what the Germans are working on.

I was looking at the all mystery forum yesterday and there is a new RTP interview with FF in German but from what I understood on the forum FF is deflecting on the parents and said collectively the T7 hid the body.
Seems inevitable that this would come back to the parents and the group, poor Kate and Gerry.
So if this comes to trial, will the T7 and parents be called as witnesses (as in giving an account of the timings of their checks etc?).

Last edited:
I agree with your thoughts. If FF could have used location data from records belonging to another mobile number used by CB then I'm sure he would have done so. FF has effectively handed CB to HCW on a plate, sprinkled with gold flakes. Am I the only one who thinks that, having been paid by the metaphorical Indians to ensure CB is not convicted of crimes against Madeleine, FF has now been threatened by the Chiefs to ensure that he is?
Or maybe FF knows what CB is and or he has seen or been told some evidence the LE has and knows it would be impossible to get him off ?
I’ve maybe been overthinking this case a lot lately but it has always been my opinion this this was no lone wolf abduction. We have had an accomplice mentioned, the German employee, tip off by receptionist, possible connection to oc nanny, waiter at tapas, Nicole, Roman , Matias & Russians since CB was identified as prime suspect. In my head I’m starting to join the dots but of course I maybe way off. Ive always had suspicions of a lot of false witness statement & cover ups. I’ve always had suspicions about Robert M & Michaela W & Sergey M and felt they had some involvement & were given large payouts due to reporting of them in this case when indeed they could have been involved. This could be a bit long winded so please bear with me while I locate articles to enlighten you all to my train of thoughts.
Iam of the same thinking of you.

So if this comes to trial, will the T7 and parents be called as witnesses (as in giving an account of the timings of their checks etc?).

I really hope it doesn’t come to that, the McCann’s + T7 have been through enough. I think this is why HCW and the German LE are working so hard to ensure CB’s guilt so it does not come back to the parents. If they can build a strong case against CB then I don’t believe it’ll be necessary to summon the parents or T7.

I suppose that depends on the nature of FF's defence?
Can a lawyer here tell us if FF could use he original Tapas statements in court now that the original investigation is now closed?
Surely not.
This is where FF may have Tapas 9 over a barrel if they can't legally be used, could well be asked to testify if that's the case and is forming a large part of his defence.
I wonder if FF is working from the CB interview in 2013 too?
Saying that, we still don't know what BKA have, or don't have!
I know Portuguese reopened the case in 2013 but those statements wouldn't be part of that investigation.
Too complicated for me!

JMO

Madeleine McCann case 'reopened by Portugal police'

Last edited:
I guess FF is intent at forcing a charge and could say that the withholding of evidence on the part of the BKK is allowing the conspiracy against the MC's to continue.

JMO

That's an interesting point, Ted, one that could certainly be justified considering the vagueness of the known evidence against CB, despite him being publicly accused outright of the abduction/disposal of MM.

That's an interesting point, Ted, one that could certainly be justified considering the vagueness of the known evidence against CB, despite him being publicly accused outright of the abduction/disposal of MM.
Yes so what FF is probably after is a charge so that he can see the evidence. CB is a prime suspect though still IMO and not publicly accused-he hasn't even been named properly. the germans say they have material evidence but need more to know bard that CB was at PDL at that time, holding that phone. And this was most possibly proved now with FF'Ss statements.

I think he is definitely trying to pressure the prosecutor

HCW went out on a limb when he turned on the media firehose. It will be embarassing if he can't manage to charge

I suppose that depends on the nature of FF's defence?
Can a lawyer here tell us if FF could use he original Tapas statements in court now that the original investigation is now closed?
Surely not.

He can certainly use this information in his defence.

What I am not sure about is some of the evidential issues. For instance, a great deal of testimony went public in the Lisbon trial and I believe the state of the PJ trial could in effect be exhibited.

But I am not sure if the defence could compel any of the t9 to give evidence. I presume HCW would not call them.

My thinking is that CB was, indeed, in the resort.
FF may have paced out timings etc and has come up with the narrow time window reported.
I suggest FF is merely being provocative, using his statements, poking the 'blame the parents' hornets nest, a grubby attempt at forcing a potential charge & release of the files.
Why, as a Defence Lawyer, is FF even attempting to publicly prove innocence regarding his client at all?

JMO

The thing is, if the tower evidence is connection and azimuth only, you may not be able to tell where the source is, within more than many kilometres accuracy. This is exactly what happened in the McStay case. It ended up being the centre of bitter expert testimony and wrangling.

Of course, nothing is impossible right! But that seems so far fetched to me.

The key is burden of proof.

Lisbon is significant, because, in the Supreme Court, it was found what the status of the PJ investigation was, and why that belief was held, based on a factual matrix.

That is reasonable doubt, unless HCW has something new which renders all of that irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty