Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This point (re: they know his phone number) is sheer brilliance in its simplicity.

What else relating to phones, digital media, text messages etc do they have?
I think that SM were not as developped as they are nowadays.

I also think that it was a burner phone, never reassigned and I speculate that Portughese carriers have destroyed the records of 2007 because of privacy laws.

AFAIK, in France, carriers can conserve your personal data (messages, phone logs...) for a year only. I don't know about Portughese laws in such matter, but their privacy laws are much stricter than the US laws.

Looking at his criminal history, there's a good chance he met like minded people and contacts in prison. In 2006 he moved out of his apartment and was staying in this van in 2007 ,that means to me that he was really down on his luck ,he was known for quick rich scheme's ,I think he either planned to abduct a child and had contacts who would pay for her ,or he went to burgle the apartment seen a little girl and thought I'd get £10,000 for her.
I listened to a podcast the other day on hunting warhead ,and there's videos on the dark net changing hands for £20 thousand a go ,I wonder if there is a film out there that the police have knowledge of.

The daily mail has three highly sensationalised articles on highly homepage

Is this the point? To let loose the tabloid machine to shake the tree?

Also in examining the older custody photos of CB, would also be happy to say:

- can see indication of “Poc marked skin”

Acne and acne scars (can) heal extremely well over time. Enough that I’d be confident there’s some weight in the “poc marked” witness statement.

Yes, found a description of him yesterday too (CB) that called him pockmarked.

A lot, I suspect. There's mentions in other articles that the number they suspect to be his made calls during the time of the abduction too but the police have not made any appeal relating to them, which to me suggests they already know who those calls were to. They would also be able to pull Ping locations from the reception towers to track where he went.

It's very unusual for police to release phone numbers to the public and my theory on it is they are looking for irrefutable confirmation that this phone number was inded his in order to make their case against him.
I’m guessing they know it’s his phone, but they need to prove it was him using it that night. His Defense could be “yeah that was my phone but I lost it the night before, it wasn’t me using that phone that night” they need the caller who had the 30 min phone call, to prove it was CB that they spoke to, so they can put that phone in his hands just an hour before maddies abducton. IMO

Also in examining the older custody photos of CB, would also be happy to say:

- can see indication of “Poc marked skin”

Acne and acne scars (can) heal extremely well over time. Enough that I’d be confident there’s some weight in the “poc marked” witness statement.

Here you go...

From the Telegraph, a detailed description of him.

“His face is pockmarked, he has nicotine-stained teeth and chewed fingernails,” claimed the newspaper, “He has scars on his right leg (both thigh and hip), and birthmarks all over his body.” He spoke Portuguese and Franconian, a northern Bavarian dialect of German, said the newspaper.”

No, there isn’t. But there is the sum of money; the brag re: snatching her, not killing her and, contrary to web room chat (which... hmm) no form at all for murder.

It's more likely that he got money stealing from hotels, as that is confirmed.

"This is the dingy attic bolthole where 'nervous' Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner slept after leaving Portugal 'to start a new life'.

Brueckner told landlord Alexander Bischof he was 'between jobs and had no money' and missed his English girlfriend.

Mr Bischof also said he agreed to take on the registration of Brueckner's Jaguar, which is at the centre of the police inquiry, as a 'favour'.

Brueckner arrived at his house in Braunschweig, near Hanover, shortly after the three-year-old vanished.

'He was trying to sell them, but I started to realise that he was stealing while working in his jobs in the hotels there.

He said: 'He had a very expensive camera and also a laptop. He even came back with a Rolex once and even a Breitling watch."​

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic | Daily Mail Online

“His face is pockmarked, he has nicotine-stained teeth and chewed fingernails,” claimed the newspaper, “He has scars on his right leg (both thigh and hip), and birthmarks all over his body.” He spoke Portuguese and Franconian, a northern Bavarian dialect of German, said the newspaper.”
He sounds like a treat

If true, wow!

''According to the witness, Madeleine was seen at 11am on May 28, 2007 – three weeks after she vanished – coming out of popular local restaurant Tunnels in Alcossebre, some 600 miles from Praia da Luz.

At the time, Leicestershire Police Detective Constable John Hughes issued an international Interpol alert with a ‘risk to life missing person’ warning demanding that Spanish and German police investigate.

He urged Spanish police to check the location for CCTV and witnesses and asked for the German vehicle keeper details. It is unclear what checks were made.

The police report, issued as part of Operation Task, says: ‘A caller has reported a possible sighting of Madeleine McCann, 11am, 28th May 2007.''

I think that SM were not as developped as they are nowadays.

I also think that it was a burner phone, never reassigned and I speculate that Portughese carriers have destroyed the records of 2007 because of privacy laws.

AFAIK, in France, carriers can conserve your personal data (messages, phone logs...) for a year only. I don't know about Portughese laws in such matter, but their privacy laws are much stricter than the US laws.

Someone upthread mentioned that 10 calls were made from the phone around the time of the abduction, but they’ve only realised two numbers. If that’s true, I’d say they know far more.

Looking at his criminal history, there's a good chance he met like minded people and contacts in prison. In 2006 he moved out of his apartment and was staying in this van in 2007 ,that means to me that he was really down on his luck ,he was known for quick rich scheme's ,I think he either planned to abduct a child and had contacts who would pay for her ,or he went to burgle the apartment seen a little girl and thought I'd get £10,000 for her.
I listened to a podcast the other day on hunting warhead ,and there's videos on the dark net changing hands for £20 thousand a go ,I wonder if there is a film out there that the police have knowledge of.

Yes - we keep coming back to this. He’s definitely a fan of recording and the gear - the wigs, the exotic clothing, kids clothing - as well as the range of sexual violence means he could be tailor making material to order, absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth