Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Brueckner took her to Portugal in the spring of 2014. But she was deported from Portugal in 2015.'

Why was she deported?
Probably something really bad. It's kinda of hard to get deported from Portugal, people are usually given many, many, many chances to get their ducks in a row, let alone getting deported so quickly, why she even got the SEF's attention boggles me. So, my guess is that she was involved in some pretty serious criminal activity.

He is a journalist in Uk

Mark Williams Thomas. He made a big deal with the Diogo Silva find too

Which is why I said upthread to be cautious of MWT

IMO most of these true crime people are not serious researchers or authors but rumour peddlers, access merchants or simply grifters.

They build followers by sharing supposed insider information on social media.

It's clear MWT has no inside knowledge of the German investigation and it was completely unprofessional for him to be linking innocent people to the number.

Pretty sure we need to extend the same courtesy here because that is not his ex girlfriend.

That would be a very sensible idea. At the very least use an initial for the surname because then, in theory, this thread won't come up if they google themselves!

(I know, I know... after the horse has bolted...)

I hope people start realising the implications of naming, shaming and posting info about people without being 100% sure who they are. Not aimed at you btw, Bastardo! Of course, they ALL could be linked. Who knows? We don't, so we need to be more cautious.

Does this mean there are 9 deep web german pedophiles currently in custody looking to negotiate an easier term? Because that could really help.

Or maybe one already has

I can't with GA. He's written a BOOK accusing the parents and now he's like 'wrong again,police officers that haven't been sacked!' It's a no from me.

He has quite the rap sheet... I think the possible connection was brought up in thread 1.

Martin Ney - Wikipedia

He also looks VERY like the photofits from Madeleine's case

af6d5eb0-6f2e-11e9-8629-57806d850684_800_420.png

2019050641.jpg

Ney was terrifying, but he got away with his crimes for years partly due to his forensic awareness and planning, despite the aggressiveness and sometimes brazenness he showed in his pursuit of victims. CB seems so sloppy and reckless by comparison -- would he have made a natural partner for Ney?

No idea, really, and agree about the likeness in the sketch above. I remember that Ney when he was arrested was said to be much heavier and less athletic than when he started out. His attacks were truly the stuff of nightmares, IMO.

And in this case, the witnesses saw 2 men, on the balcony of a supposedly unoccupied flat--from which they were watching the resort---and it was only 2 doors down from the McCann's apt.

But what burglar/pedos would really be standing on the balcony in full view of everyone in order to "watch the resort'?

Can those of you who have named YL in your posts please go and amend them into initials asap? She has been named 8 times in half an hour here and we're jumping off a Twitter source.

See the repercussions if YL is not the same person and she's now splashed all over a crime thread about a paedophile? Google her name. We're the first thread to come up, already.

C'mon folks, get with it.

his GF was posting on fb the other day, 4th june is the last time, surely it cant be that hard for the police to trace her since then?

I saw this it's hardy laying low is it.

Probably something really bad. It's kinda of hard to get deported from Portugal, people are usually given many, many, many chances to get their ducks in a row, let alone getting deported so quickly, why she even got the SEF's attention boggles me. So, my guess is that she was involved in some pretty serious criminal activity.

Article posted back abit suggested criminality whatever that is.

But l was really under the impression that 17 yo gf was not around in 2007 and went to Poetugal much later in 2014 so prob not the same person

He's a correspondent for ITV, one of the UK's largest TV stations. Definitely would be considered MSM
ITV news would count as MSM. But he's published tweets about DS and other issues, that haven't appeared on ITV news. One can state things on twitter than MSM won't agree to print.

Interesting that a neighbour spoke of seeing 2 light haired men hanging around the complex at one point also...
Yes, the two men who were described as lurking around the apartment. I thought the witness said one was German and the other was Dutch. I don't know if it was the night Madeleine went missing or the night the kids were crying or one or two nights before. It does sound like someone may have been watching the apartment. Imo

But what burglar/pedos would really be standing on the balcony in full view of everyone in order to "watch the resort'?
Well anyone casing out a potential abduction would have to stand somewhere. The area is not quite as exposed as you make it out. The alleyway leads nowhere, only to the back doors of the apartments and given their attire, they were probably trying to blend in like holidaymakers. On this occasion it was only the two sisters who saw them and that was by chance as they walked down the alleyway. They felt it odd since they knew that apartment was empty and didn't recognise them as guests.

I don’t know re: age of adulthood across countries but could her parents simply have put out a missing persons that led to her deportation? She was 16/17.

Yes, the two men who were described as lurking around the apartment. I thought the witness said one was German and the other was Dutch. I don't know if it was the night Madeleine went missing or the night the kids were crying or one or two nights before. It does sound like someone may have been watching the apartment. Imo
Not sure about the dutch/german link but the two blonde men were seen a few hours before madeleine went missing apparently spying from an unoccupied apartment terrace. Was discussed further upthread. Bastardo linked the original article.

Gerry M and the suspect dont look that different from each other, if you put their pix side by side. In a dark alley, after drinking, would the witness really be able to know the difference?

The reason the Met place high importance on the Smith sighting is that it was a large family group and could firmly anchor the sighting in time and place.

I believe they even said hello to the man they passed.

If CB is guilty, I wonder if the Smith sighting was just a random dad. Seems unlikely CB would be wandering the streets with a presumably dead child like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284