Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still got the paedo chat in mind, where "panikspatz66" replied with an unusual "mm" to CB....
On that note, it does seem LE have been selective about what evidence to release. Are we to believe this conversation was the only incriminating paedophile chat found on his laptop? It's likely there is much more given the casual and intimate nature of this exchange, they've clearly spoken many times before.

There's possibly even conversations alluding to MM we are not yet aware of, would understand why LE would not want to make that public yet if there are. Could even be why LE think there's reasons to assume there are others out there with knowledge of the crime. Just as a thought.

Last edited:
On that note, it does seem LE have been selective about what evidence to release. Are we to believe this conversation was the only incriminating paedophile chat found on his laptop? It's likely there is much more given the casual and intimate nature of this exchange, they've clearly spoken many times before.

There's possibly even conversations alluding to MM we are not yet aware of, would understand why LE would want to make that public yet if there are. Could even be why LE think there's reasons to assume there are others out there with knowledge of the crime. Just as a thought.

There should be more than one confession of CB on the web! But prosecuters have to substitute them with material evidence. A simple chat-confession doesn't fit a charge IMO.

When were sniffer dogs first used?

This is probably a really daft question but surely there is a problem with tracker dogs in that MM would have been in and out of 5A constantly to the pool, the holiday club and the appts occupied by other members of the Tapas group. Including up to the time the family returned to the flat just hours before the abduction. Probably using the same path each time which would strengthen that particularly trail

How would a dog specifically track the path taken by the abductor with all that extraneous scent? Are they trained to look for the freshest or are the started at a point away from the last known place?

Secondly, and this is probably a really daft idea, is there a way to mask scents?

Sorry I did not realise you already discussed this. How strange!
I remember reading back in 2007 that these dogs would trace the last known scent of a walking person.
The question then was whether the dogs would trace the scent of a person who was carried and I remember that these dogs would indeed trace this scent because they trace particles the person kind of drops as they in any way pass the area. So, even if MM was carried this would leave her scent on the floor as long as she is alive.

HCW has indicated he believes CB acted alone, yet elsewhere he indicates other person(s) are sought (perhaps with regard to the eventual location). I need to find the 2 quotes. Yes the two statements appear to directly contradict each other. But if we trust BKA then the solution must satisfy both?

Or maybe that CB carried out the actual abduction on his own but with a paycheck-upon-delivery purpose that involved other people? Who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

I still have no idea where Herr Wolters is coming from.

What I do know is that ambiguity breeds imaginative gap-filling and Herr Wolters, imo, has encouraged that from the get-go. And very disconcertingly so.

Last edited:
Does the illumination come from a camera flash? Or from a vehicle's headlight?
I'd say a flash from floor level, the same as the camera. If you look at the front tire on the far side, there is no shadow cast on it. The whole underside of the van is illuminated, a headlight would be higer up and cast a shadow against the tire from the underside on the engine.

Does the illumination come from a camera flash? Or from a vehicle's headlight?

If there had been a second car and a second driver, why making a pic using a self timer on the ground?

Lighting seems a bit to low, for headlights maybe?! But using two cars alone seems at last possible yes!

Last edited:
I assume, our dear Mendel is hurting his fingers by scrolling algarve coastlines for possible locations?;)

I've tried PDL and Burgau either, by checking some vegetation similar to the daylight pic. Also checked directions according Tannerman and Smithman sightings.

But unfortunately, neither Google or Bing supports resolution, that make that kinds of fences visible.

To many sandy and vehicle accessable roads near the ocean (reed in the front so maybe not the way to occupied places in tbe past) at algarve and near OC.

But always the strange assumption, that footage isn't really just related to cheerful moments, but maybe horrendous crimes....

We need HCW's files, for christ's sake!:rolleyes:

I'd say a flash from floor level, the same as the camera. If you look at the front tire on the far side, there is no shadow cast on it. The whole underside of the van is illuminated, a headlight would be higer up and cast a shadow against the tire from the underside on the engine.
ah yes I missed that, no shadows, therefore lightsource co-located with camera, therefore it's camera flash.

The prosecutor also rubbished reports .... that German police believed the chief MM suspect had an accomplice.
"We are only investigating Christian B, nobody else. At this stage we believe he acted alone in this case"
Madeleine McCann police have 'no smoking gun' to charge Christian Brueckner

Should be a strategically made statement to make people talk, that fear some self-accusation or blame CB, instead of being accused by CB.

Maybe forcing them to take the bull by the horns?!

Fits the "never cooperate" statement. Why should a suspect "cooperate" with prosecuters, if he would just only incriminate himself of that?!

If there had been a second car and a second driver, why making a pic using a self timer on the ground?

Lighting seems a bit to low, for headlights maybe?! But using two cars alone seems at last possible yes!
Or, if it is a selfie with timer and flash, what is its purpose? Is it a memento of a trip for CB to keep for his own eyes? Or is it for sending by sms or email to a friend, or for putting on some website like myspace? I don't know.

Or, if it is a selfie with timer and flash, what is its purpose? Is it a memento of a trip for CB to keep for his own eyes? Or is it for sending by sms or email to a friend, or for putting on some website like myspace? I don't know.

Yes of course! But IMO his hand and body language that is expressing something, could be the key to something. Just to send a picture to avoid a text like "success!" would show a "thumb up" maybe?!

No, he seems to be celebrating something with a connection to the number three.

JC, MM +???....

To me, he seems to be a trophy hunter. Before "destroying" them, he buries them to have possible access later IMO.

The guy seems to bidding farewell to something and to be alone indeed. No need for a selfie on soil if there was somebody to do it.

But he isn't dress to be alone. Less so to have been burying anything.

He spent there many hours.

We don't know location.

A mystery worth investigating.

I have already run all Algarve coastline indeed, Super. But that can be near a river or a dam and I checked some, too. Unsuccessfully. Even checked many pics from people who traveled to Algarve.

Last edited:
I wonder if the German prosecutors have tried to trace the panikspatz66 user as CB seems to be very open with this person and this person is obviously a paedophile also?

They investigated CB, so it should be obvious, that "panikspatz66" had been too, if not an undercover investigatior. But in a private conversation here, there has been ruled out, that there is a "panikspatz" located in Brandenburg.

Ask via PM if interested.

He isn't just "waving" in that pic, he took alone by a timeline that includes hours...

20201021_230213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member