Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
False alarm? According to the Irish Times, HCW is denying the media reports that CB is about to be charged with the rape of HB.

RSBM

So it looks like we will be treated to a bunch of newspaper noise featuring manufactured quotes and "sources from germany"

I’ve posted this before, but I’ve done some more digging on the dog question. Why I think this is important is because it seems to be the linchpin for those who say “Parents did it.” However it is pretty obvious for somebody who is not hysterical that it is highly, highly unlikely, no evidence exists and is in fact almost certainly not physically possible. (I’ve walked PDL with a 2o kilo bag in my hands. It is pretty obvious there is zero chance Gerry could have hid the body without a car, there is also nowhere to hide it within walking distance and extensive searching WAS done in the immediate area.)

So the literature is a mostly consistent that dogs are great at detecting a body IF IT’S THERE. What does emerge from the literature is that in fact dogs are so good, the chance of FALSE POSITIVES is PRESENT in certain circumstances. It’s a bit like with DNA, where we have gotten so good at detecting it, minute trace amounts from who-knows where begin to be detected and throw investigations. (Eg, trace DNA of an unknown Hispanic male on Johnbenet Ramsey’s fresh pair of Made in Mexico undies).

I have already posited that dogs were probably not alerted to MM’s body but to her fluids, possible before she was dead. Putrescence and Cadaverine are compounds found not only on corpses but in “bad breath” i.e. saliva. Acetone is also heavily present when bodies decompose in oxygen environment. Well... acetone is also a compound in many cleaning products, including Portuguese. One of the dogs was alerted to the “cuddle cat” or the plush toy. Well... what do you think little kids do with plush toys... yeah they drool all over them. The toy was obviously not in the contact with MM’s corpse so here we have further proof of body fluids inducing false positive. (Same thing for Kate’s dress. Anybody who carries kids around will understand.)

Think this is idle speculation? Think again. Cadaver dog expert guilty of faking evidence

“Cadaver dog handler caught fabricating evidence.” - I am not claiming that for Eddie and Keela’s handler fabricated anything BUT it is clear from the conviction that fluids from a LIVING human can be mistaken by dogs for a DEAD one.

I also believe (but this IS just a hunch) that dogs that were trained in the UK in a certain “smell palette” could get confused when in a brand new environment. I still remember my first time in Bangkok. One of the first things that hits you is the smell (not necessarily bad) just so different.

<modsnip: not an approved source>

Hopefully, if you are still in spite of all evidence to the contrary thinking the parents did this - here’s some reasonable doubt for you.

Great post, thank you for this.

RSBM

So it looks like we will be treated to a bunch of newspaper noise featuring manufactured quotes and "sources from germany"

We seem to approaching Inspector Clouseau territory as far as this entire operation is concerned.

Quite bizarre.

We seem to approaching Inspector Clouseau territory as far as this entire operation is concerned.

Quite bizarre.

The anniversary passed pretty quietly all things considered.

Soon it will be one year since HCWs big reveal.

Anyone who believes CB took Madeleine, but being the thief that he was left the McCann belongings untouched , will need to sit me down and explain why .

Anyone who believes CB took Madeleine, but being the thief that he was left the McCann belongings untouched , will need to sit me down and explain why .

Who targets the rare diamond leave the Rolexes behind. No need to risk it.

And besides CB is more "famous" for drugs and rapes and child molestation
29284966-9030651-Christian_Brueckner_is_the_prime_suspect_in_the_disappearance_of-a-1_1614186777824.jpg

That’s as maybe but once a thief always a thief . Frankly I don’t think he’d be able to resist .

That’s as maybe but once a thief always a thief . Frankly I don’t think he’d be able to resist .

and what exactly would he be stealing from a holidays appartment? I dont think people take with them their jewelry when on vacations. And while the parents were in a restaurant, they would have their cards and money with them, ,maybe a camera too.
And besides, would he risk a child waking up and screaming because someone is searching the appartment..?

CB molested a child when he was 17. Thief is a nice thing to say for him while he is in prison for rape and sexual attacks, for the second time..

CB left Germany to go to Portugal, after doing time in prison. He was at the time 19 years old. I imagine that stealing would be a "part time job" in order to survive.
Psycho... , he was already one.

Too high risk imo...if CB took MM out of 5A he was clever enough I think to not leave a trace of his presence...if he took possessions out of there and he was found with them or selling them...would have been a clear sign he was connected to 5A events somehow or other...
Taking belongings would have helped police investigation...something else to link him...CB wouldn't have wanted that.

Noodlefreak you’ve obviously not read GM’s statement that “nothing was missing” when asked . Not because they had what you’ve described with them . Camera,passports ,money etc.were not on their person,not even locked away. Money,cards not needed at the restaurant when everything was on their account .

Last edited:
Maddie cops given dramatic new evidence against prime suspect Christian B

Charges by the end of the summer.

I really hope the McCanns get some closure.

This is a super curious press hit.

The "concrete evidence" is not really different to previous statements.

HCW says he has received new evidence but still only hopes to charge in the future - so why do this media hit? Charge when you are ready to charge? But instead we have these multiple press hits trailing the idea of charging in the future, the last of which was walked back

I really don't understand the purpose of these hits

I am now wondering if he did say the "charge in 3 months thing" but then retracted it? Or it was off the record?

But strange to walk that one back, then do this on the record statement a week or so later

This is a super curious press hit.

The "concrete evidence" is not really different to previous statements.

HCW says he has received new evidence but still only hopes to charge in the future - so why do this media hit? Charge when you are ready to charge? But instead we have these multiple press hits trailing the idea of charging in the future, the last of which was walked back

I really don't understand the purpose of these hits

To be fair, he has been requesting info for months, final pieces of jigsaw etc etc, and things do take a while to be investigated properly, so I personally think he has new info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow