Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HCW's statements can possibly seen, as if the PJ seems to be more convinced of the german investigations, than they maybe have been in the past. Maybe some evidence has been shared.

The question could be, why it is still taking so long. Maybe because of the quoted "formalistic legal assistance". I would like to assume, that german prosecutors just can't fly to portugal and maybe dig up portugese ground without permission of portugese authorities?!

I just don't know...

Yes - German authorities have no jurisdiction in Portugal, so they have to request things. Especially that means PJ has to allocate resources to handling the requests. I expect a small team has been assigned to this.

Remember this trouble arose in the original investigation. PJ wanted to reinterview all the tapas witnesses, but could not do so as they refused to return (on legal advice). So it was necessary to request UK police to do the interviewed based on questions submitted by PJ - the so called rogatory interviews

That is why those interviews are so unsatisfactory. Follow up questions that should have been asked were not asked

One suspects after the Met's fiasco of searching the locality some years back, PJ will not be that keen for german cops digging up stuff all over again in a another potentially fruitless media circus

One wonders if work is taking place more out of the public eye!

Even without a (yet?) known straight connection to MM or CB, i would like to inform you about the fact, that a german paedophile from Dresden/Meißen, who abused children/infants, produced lots of footage to run a darkweb child *advertiser censored* site, has been sentenced to 13 years in prison, including a subsequent safe custody. This person is going to be behind bars for a VERY long time.

IMO that is a big success and result of the worlwide dark-web anti child *advertiser censored* investigations between 2017 and 2020, that also could (!) be related to the known suspect in the MM case.

The judgement is final!

Dresden: Mann missbrauchte Säuglinge – mehr als 13 Jahre Haft

Fünf Mädchen, auch Säuglinge, missbraucht: 13 Jahre Knast für Baby-Schänder

Let's see, what comes next in 2021 in that context! IMO also interesting, that the perps clear name has finally been investigated in may 2020....

Last edited:
Even without a (yet?) known straight connection to MM or CB, i would like to inform you about the fact, that a german paedophile from Dresden/Meißen, who abused children/infants, produced lots of footage to run a darkweb child *advertiser censored* site, has been sentenced to 13 years in prison, including a subsequent safe custody. This person is going to be behind bars for a VERY long time.

IMO that is a big success and result of the worlwide dark-web anti child *advertiser censored* investigations between 2017 and 2020, that also could (!) be related to the known suspect in the MM case.

The judgement is final!

Dresden: Mann missbrauchte Säuglinge – mehr als 13 Jahre Haft

Fünf Mädchen, auch Säuglinge, missbraucht: 13 Jahre Knast für Baby-Schänder

Let's see, what comes next in 2021 in that context! IMO also interesting, that the perps clear name has finally been investigated in may 2020....
This s*o*b is from Meissen.
That makes him a MEISSNER.

Attachments

• 1E396B74-7B6A-4DD3-95B6-9547D7A05751.gif
    1E396B74-7B6A-4DD3-95B6-9547D7A05751.gif
    215.6 KB · Views: 58
Just linking again for reference.........

"The suspect is named as a German national with the surname of M******. He has an alias of H*************. He is described as a white male 55-60 year old, 5'8" tall, muscular build, with short grey wavy hair."

P.J. POLICE FILES: INFORMATION RELATING TO SEX OFFENDERS
The s*o*b's name is Alexander B.
Any relative of the other Alexander B. from Braunschweig?

It's a low amount of money, but I wonder why operation grange is still needed at this point?

The suspect is in custody. The alleged crimes were all committed in Portugal apparently

What's the need for Grange? Or is it like I suspect - some of the key witnesses are in the UK?

Further to OG news above...there was the press speculation a short while back that SY may want to speak with the other famous German paedo who now has own thread on here. Not heard any more about that...
Yes, I seen that, but nothing reported yet,
I asked where he was originally when questioned in 2008 or 2007, think we are still searching,

Further to OG news above...there was the press speculation a short while back that SY may want to speak with the other famous German paedo who now has own thread on here. Not heard any more about that...
Which thread is that?

"Within the next two months, German, British and Portuguese detectives are to meet for a summit in Lisbon, the Mirror reports.

Police hope to nail Christian Brueckner in their investigation.

Key witnesses in the Algarve, who knew the convicted paedophile, will be interviewed by German and Portuguese cops."

Madeleine McCann detectives want more cash to fund probe into German paedo

I'm still wondering what role the OG plays in that whole game. AFAIK the only clue to the ongoing investigation has been brought up by SY after interviewing Helge B. To me it would just make sense, if a possible accomplice would be from the UK. What else has OG that would be productive, except some new pics from british tourists of the area?

And i wonder if that "summit", will be more than just that or knocking at some doors. Maybe a bigger kind of police operation?

Does it not say the Alexander b is 38 years old?
.... and might he be a son or nephew of the elderly Alexander B?
Only speculating.

If I recall well:
- CB had travelled to Dresden before ending staying at Alexander B.'s house in Braunschweig.
- Also: a mutual friend of AB and CB persuaded AB to register the Jag on his name.
Was this mutual friend a relative of AB? Or was he just an acquaintance?

Only speculating.

If I recall well:
- CB had travelled to Dresden before ending staying at Alexander B.'s house in Braunschweig.
- Also: a mutual friend of AB and CB persuaded AB to register the Jag on his name.

Would assume coincidence. That Alexander B. from Augsburg is related to Alexander B. from Dresden/Meissen seems very unlikely. Although not impossible.

According to the Alexander B. from Meissen, one thing seems very suspicious to me. He got the almost highest sentence to get with 13 years and safe custody after serving that time, but the judgement is final. So he decided to forego on his right on any appeal to the judgement, after confessing to everything.

Knowing to spend decades behind bars without taking possible advantages of an appeal? Typical behavior of perps, who do not want to be involved in many more things, the investigations didn't brought to light in the trial. VERY suspicious!!!!

Last edited:
Only speculating.

If I recall well:

I've often wondered about that, to let someone stay at your house, or sign a car over, you must know them really well, or someone owes you one massive favor, and with AB, saying he got rid of him as had loads of drugs, you'd think CB would of had the money to rent his own place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow