Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Amazon show different ratings & reviews on each national version of their site? If so, perhaps the ones referred to were on the co.uk site, which you don't mention checking. I imagine most purchases will have been made from the UK.

After all it does look like that the "issue" is with the .es version ...

Amazon.es:Opiniones de clientes: MY SEARCH FOR MADELEINE: One Reporter’s 14-Year Hunt To Solve Europe’s Most Harrowing Crime

,0 de 5 estrellas Dudoso Revisado en España el 5 de septiembre de 2021
Previous negative reviews are being 'whooshed', leaving only the 5* ones !
So here is mine - again. (...)

At any rate this is quite irrelevante for the case itself so ... moving on...

And there was ANOTHER interview with GA today on CM JORNAL.

This time what was added to the older interview was NOT CB related so I guess it doesn't belong to this thread.

At any rate just a small heads-up about what is going on here at the PT media.

To sum GA talked about why he thinks MM case was not an abduction.

And there was ANOTHER interview with GA today on CM JORNAL.

This time what was added to the older interview was NOT CB related so I guess it doesn't belong to this thread.

At any rate just a small heads-up about what is going on here at the PT media.

Please provide a link.

GA had his shot of solving the puzzle of the disappearance of a 3 year old girl,but he couldn't do it-he still can't.
All he did,is messed it up,so badly!!
He never found Madeleine McCann,- after all these times,he should leave it at that ...he really should!

After all ,who is he ?? To stand in the way of those ,who do try to provide some answers?!!!

GA also talked about marks on MM body/wrist that PJ observed on the photos.

Maddie McCann tinha marca suspeita num pulso

Again, not CB related.

Thanks for the updates.
None of this appeared in the PJ files, not even in KG's interviews.
Where's GA got this from?

"Gonçalo Amaral claims that the stain looked like someone had pulled it with excessive force. Kate McCann downplayed suspicion."

Link in quoted post above.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates.
None of this appeared in the PJ files, not even in KG's interviews.
Where's GA got this from?

"Gonçalo Amaral claims that the stain looked like someone had pulled it with excessive force. Kate McCann downplayed suspicion."

Link in quoted post above.

To be fair it has been known since the start that not everything is in the released PJ files

To be fair it has been known since the start that not everything is in the released PJ files

Isn't that stuff that is in relation to sex offenders and stuff deemed not relevant type of stuff? That are not for public to see or is just because there is so much stuff

Let me guess, he makes a big deal about there being no other fingerprints on the window while ignoring the fact the door was open anyway or that an intruder could have worn gloves. And he probably plays on the fact they found no forensic trace of CB, while ignoring that they also failed to find forensic traces of other people we know for a fact were in the apartment that night. I expect he also fails to mention that apart from one saliva sample, the only other forensic evidence they actually tested were hairs. (The blood behind the sofa was only found and tested much later on).

He overplays the forensic thing to the public all the time, making out as if they swabbed down every inch of 5A or something and tested for DNA traces everywhere when all they really did was collect a load of hairs. It's not as though you're definitely going to leave a hair every place you've been, especially if you aren't there for very long. Less so again if you're wearing a hat which is what a lot of burglars do. Fiona Payne was in 5A for hours right after MM disappeared before the Forensic sweep was carried out and they didn't find one single hair belonging to her.

The biggest problem with GA's theory is that it just makes no sense. He believes MM died as the result of an accident but the parents then fabricated an abduction to cover it all up. Why? If it was an accident, no matter how much you thought you might be blamed for negligence or whatever, faking a kidnap just isn't a rational thing to do. Staging that they died in some other way is one thing, but how many known cases in history have there been where a child has died accidentally and the parents have staged a fake kidnapping to hide it?

Not only that, he thinks the Tapas 7 were all in on this deception, some of whom the McCanns barely knew. And following on from this unplanned 'accident', he thinks the parents smuggled the body out of the OC and into some unknown freezer they somehow found, then caused a media frenzy over a fake abduction before going back to retrieve the body in their rented car weeks later to dispose of it. It's absurd, makes absolutely no sense in terms of plausibility or motive.

Interview on PT TV channel CM TV. No link available. GA talked/provided interview and that's it.
Do you mean this:
"Former PJ inspector launches a new book where he reveals clues that remained to be deepened and attacks a German investigation in the case of the disappearance of the English girl. After 14 years, the disappearance of Maddie McCann in Praia da Luz, Algarve, remains a mystery. The Portuguese investigation, led at the time by Gonçalo Amaral, was interrupted and several clues remained to be investigated. Gonçalo Amaral's new book seeks to answer the questions that were left unanswered. In an exclusive interview with CMTV, the former inspector of the Judiciary Police (PJ) reveals that the British police had a database to assess the language of children in Maddie's age group and concluded that the girl had speech difficulties."
Maddie McCann tinha uma marca suspeita num pulso. Tudo sobre o caso pelas palavras de Gonçalo Amaral
Or this:
“Havia um problema qualquer com Maddie”: Gonçalo Amaral faz novas revelações
If that is the case, I should write a book myself, have 2 children who where once that age, I could write several books about, as a matter a fact, I do kept a dairy,from the day I was pregnant till their teens.

So GA is an expert now, a child psychologist?? Does he has children himself, was he a stay at home dad???
Wow!!

ETA, to my knowledge,GA never worked very well with British LE to begin with, so have no idea where he got his info from....

Do you mean this:
(...)
In an exclusive interview with CMTV,
(...)

Yes, I was refering to that exclusive interview with CMTV but again I don't want to upset anyone here, I was just posting because many will not be able to see the interview so I was just saying more or less what GA stated there. I will not do it any further unless it's CB related. Sorry guys if i disturbed some posters, it wasn't my intention. This should be a thread for CB/MM so let's move on...

Ok, someone did upload the interview to youtube.

It's here :

Hopefully you guys can use the auto subtitles to your own language.

And I will not comment about this (interview) any further.

Madeleine McCann witness so crucial cops sealed off entire hotel and swept the building for bugs while interviewing him

''Busching later told me they had swept the place for bugs and microphones because what he had to say about Madeleine and Christian B was very important.

''But he never actually told me what it was that he told Scotland Yard about Christian B and Madeleine, it must have been important because he came back a few days later with lots of money and he was hoppa (drunk) hoppa (drunk).''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member