Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From JC's book, p404 to p405:

He also admitted that the first tip on Brueckner had come into the BKA police department in 2013 and, in retrospect, it could have been handled better. ‘I only know it was a tip off from the UK without any details,’ explained Wolters. ‘There was no concrete reason or suspicion. No-one said how he might be involved. It was just; “take a look at Christian B.” So, the British police didn’t know anything. They just thought, “What is this? Who is this?” In Germany there was no investigation at the time into Christian B and because the BKA didn’t know Christian B, they gave it to the Braunschweig Police department, and they then spoke with him as a witness and they only asked him a few questions. And basically he answered the questions and did not seem suspicious, so they sent the information to the BKA, and the BKA sent this to the British police. And then nothing happened.’ When pressed on why they hadn’t done a bit of probing first, cross-checking with his previous record, other federal regions of Germany or other European countries, he skirted around it. ‘Look, we had no concrete evidence, nothing to go on, so we had to approach him in a very open way and write to him to tell him what it was about,’ he said. ‘And he insisted he had nothing to do with the crime and so that was that, done and dusted. Because one couldn’t hold anything against him. One could not confront him with any findings. ‘Looking at it today, with hindsight yes it was unfortunate, but at the time we didn’t have any knowledge.’

Multiple MSM says he attended. And as DLK79 says, HCW is asked about it in JC’s book.
Also from the Mirror link above:

“The friend added: “He said that he went to answer the summons and he told police that he had nothing to do with it.

“I asked him ‘but why say that as you’re only a witness?’ He just said ‘let’s have a party!’.”

Wasn't he in his kiosk when he got the letter and mentioned it to someone, and he said, they have nothing on me?

Wasn't he in his kiosk when he got the letter and mentioned it to someone, and he said, they have nothing on me?

Looking at pg.299 of JC…referring 2013 interview....CB told his acquaintance...

"They asked me a load of questions and I answered them."Then he said:"They've got nothing on me.They can't get me."

Last edited:
Looking at pg.298 of JC...CB told his acquaintance...

"They asked me a load of questions and I answered them."Then he said:"They've got nothing on me.They can't get me."
They didn't ask him to give a sample for DNA testing ?
B t w I find it amazing the people can quote what another has said word for word .

From JC's book, p404 to p405:

He also admitted that the first tip on Brueckner had come into the BKA police department in 2013 and, in retrospect, it could have been handled better. ‘I only know it was a tip off from the UK without any details,’ explained Wolters. ‘There was no concrete reason or suspicion. No-one said how he might be involved. It was just; “take a look at Christian B.” So, the British police didn’t know anything. They just thought, “What is this? Who is this?” In Germany there was no investigation at the time into Christian B and because the BKA didn’t know Christian B, they gave it to the Braunschweig Police department, and they then spoke with him as a witness and they only asked him a few questions. And basically he answered the questions and did not seem suspicious, so they sent the information to the BKA, and the BKA sent this to the British police. And then nothing happened.’ When pressed on why they hadn’t done a bit of probing first, cross-checking with his previous record, other federal regions of Germany or other European countries, he skirted around it. ‘Look, we had no concrete evidence, nothing to go on, so we had to approach him in a very open way and write to him to tell him what it was about,’ he said. ‘And he insisted he had nothing to do with the crime and so that was that, done and dusted. Because one couldn’t hold anything against him. One could not confront him with any findings. ‘Looking at it today, with hindsight yes it was unfortunate, but at the time we didn’t have any knowledge.’

IMO the most interesting info in here is the fact, that a briton mentioned CB linked to MM in 2013....

I think there was a bit of confusion about that. Lenta Johlitz says they were in the kiosk discussing it when he became agitated. This is when he apparently made the comment about “making bodies disappear quickly.” At the time these articles came out, they also referenced him talking about how pigs can make bodies disappear, like in the JC case.

The ‘friend’ from the links above says he was waving the summons around, then they started taking the Mick out of him about “get Maddie out of the cellar”. I’m sure the kiosk probably had a storage cellar, perhaps someone can step in with a link or one of our German members can confirm if cellars are common in buildings like the kiosk was located in, but it’s never mentioned. In the links above, they seem to suggest that this occurred in his allotment, as that had a cellar.

In the attached pic there does seem to be a level under the kiosk, judging by the grills.

ETA - to note, the friend also goes on to talk about said cellar, stating CB wanted to put Perspex over it and he queried why, “to look at dirt?” And this has always been linked to the allotment.

Attachments

• 26B9585B-B5E5-4C46-BB38-8C0AF2BF5689.jpeg
    26B9585B-B5E5-4C46-BB38-8C0AF2BF5689.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 5
B t w I find it amazing the people can quote what another has said word for word
Amazing eh? And yet you have no issue believing that 'supposed' weather experts "proved" there was no gust of wind going through MM's window at 10pm. As if that is even possible to determine.

Personally, I see nothing remarkable about someone remembering a coversation as odd, and important, as this. Especially when it concerns the biggest unsolved case in the world.

Cue RK...

Amazing eh? And yet you have no issue believing that 'supposed' weather experts "proved" there was no gust of wind going through MM's window at 10pm. As if that is even possible to determine.

Personally, I see nothing remarkable about someone remembering a coversation as odd, and important, as this. Especially when it concerns the biggest unsolved case in the world.

Cue RK...
I have to say I also find it amazing how people read the misquote in their reply what's actually been said .
I have no issue with persons specifically " weathermen" who supplied conditions on request of the weather on May 3rd 2007 evening .
Wind speed was not sufficient to cause curtains to go " whoosh" and slam the door to , when KM entered the children's bedroom ( we've gone through this previously ,wind speed in P da L was not the same as Lagos) GM and JW stood talking outside apt. 5a in shirtsleeves , JT said it was cold , no mention of it being windy.
Finally only experts would be able to predict and ascertain what was possible and I rather think that would have been a point to check if ,as the PJ wanted ,the group returned for a re enactment of that night .Obviously weather conditions would have to be the same .

As for remembering conversations word for word . It's difficult when time has elapsed but you're entitled to your opinion . Try it out at home or at work .

I have to say I also find it amazing how people read the misquote in their reply what's actually been said .
I have no issue with persons specifically " weathermen" who supplied conditions on request of the weather on May 3rd 2007 evening .
Wind speed was not sufficient to cause curtains to go " whoosh" and slam the door to , when KM entered the children's bedroom ( we've gone through this previously ,wind speed in P da L was not the same as Lagos) GM and JW stood talking outside apt. 5a in shirtsleeves , JT said it was cold , no mention of it being windy.
Finally only experts would be able to predict and ascertain what was possible and I rather think that would have been a point to check if ,as the PJ wanted ,the group returned for a re enactment of that night .Obviously weather conditions would have to be the same .

As for remembering conversations word for word . It's difficult when time has elapsed but you're entitled to your opinion . Try it out at home or at work .
Honestly, it's laughable. How can anyone prove a gust of wind happened or not? It's impossible to prove that no wind came through a specific window at a specific time, when you have no measurement equipment there. Your first comment on this subject was that there was "no wind". Then you said it was only "5". Am I misquoting you there?

From what I've seen, the wind was around 15 km/h in the area, so it's entirely feasible a door could shut due to air pressure differential in the rooms. Please post proof if you believe that is incorrect, and have evidence from these "on the ground" experts you speak of that say otherwise.

Like I said, it's your perogative to cast doubt on what doesn't suit your theory. But if you're going to question or cast doubt on things, be consistent. For example, if you are going to claim HB is an unreliable witness based on his past misdeeds then you have to acknowledge that GA got prosecuted for perjury, for falsifying evidence in the JC case. A case where many, to this day, believe he fitted up the guardians like he did in the MM case. You can't discount testimony from the former as unreliable and then use testimony from the latter as evidence to prove your point on whatever matter is being debated like you did with the window. GA and Mr. Moustache should start up a comedy act for that effort, yet you see absolutely no issue in the integrity of it... Now that really is amazing.

Last edited:

A few pages ago I went into the trouble of finding precise weather and wind conditions for PdL and I screenshotted them. You completely ignored them. You are not open to a discussion here - you just state the same things again and again even though we have proved you wrong or you insist without presenting us with your data. Why do you do this?

But who says this is CT's efit?! Or the one she acknowledged as being an accurate representation of the person she described? I am very confused with this efit tbh.

I hear you. The CT and TS efits have been confused a lot over the years. Reading this forum and other sources, I have convinced myself that the one I posted above is CT’s. I seem to recall @redplanet having some info on it but he hasn’t posted in quite a while. Perhaps someone else can clear it up for us.

They didn't ask him to give a sample for
B t w I find it amazing the people can quote what another has said word for word .
This is formally called "quotation" and by referencing exactly your source you are not plagiarising anyone. It is perfectly acceptable and especially in academic circles (and one of the first things we professors teach students at university). Or have I misunderstood you?

Last edited:
"A team led by an ex-detective have discovered the sex predator, 44, was “30 minutes away” from the resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Madeleine disappeared."

We don't know the exact time MM disappeared though.

If CB has a rock solid alibi from 8.30 until 10pm - this could get very interesting,

I hear you. The CT and TS efits have been confused a lot over the years. Reading this forum and other sources, I have convinced myself that the one I posted above is CT’s. I seem to recall @redplanet having some info on it but he hasn’t posted in quite a while. Perhaps someone else can clear it up for us.

Have always wondered what has become of @redplanet...they had a lot of good input on here....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member