Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, I found this article of JC in the Sun (extracted from his book)
I found shallow grave and surgical scissors at grim lair of Maddie suspect

related quotes, when talking about his interview with HCW:
"When I asked about the files containing 8,000 depraved pictures and videos — some of them featuring Christian B himself — found at the box factory, Wolters told me: “There are many more.”
I understand from another source it could be as many as 20,000."

Another interesting quote from the above is:
"And a very good source close to the police investigation has revealed a SIM card found at Christian’s box factory was linked to a British holidaymaker whose apartment in the Ocean Club, from where Maddie disappeared, was robbed during a holiday in Praia Da Luz."

Have we discussed this? Do we know anything more about when this British holidaymaker was holidaying in PdL? Sorry if I keep bringing up possibly old news...

I remember noting that quote at the time.

If they have that SIM card it is pretty useful to establish their theory he broke into OC in the past and this was his MO

I remember noting that quote at the time.

If they have that SIM card it is pretty useful to establish their theory he broke into OC in the past and this was his MO
if it is after MM would it still be useful? I mean they know he was breaking into flats - would it make a difference if they can prove he broke into OC?

So, if the whole complex has been targeted the weeks and days before and there have been burglaries, how big is the chance of MM being a "chance find"?

To me it looks, as if somebody knew what could be found in this apartment complex.

Another thought, maybe already discussed: since investigations for murder in Portugal stop after 15 years, is there any legal issue arising with cooperation between PJ and BKA after May 2022? True, we don't know how much they have or have not been cooperating but would BKA for example be able to examine witnesses in Portugal or ask their counterpart to do that when the 15 years have passed? Would Portugal be able to legally deny/decline offering any such help?
Same with the rape of HB. PJ re-opened and closed the case within a month or so. Did they do it because they couldn't be bothered and didn't really have to legally aid the BKA or just in order to be able to send the requested forensics to BKA?

So, if the whole complex has been targeted the weeks and days before and there have been burglaries, how big is the chance of MM being a "chance find"?

To me it looks, as if somebody knew what could be found in this apartment complex.

It would be a big leap though from stealing sim cards and cameras to abducting a sleeping child - not that he or others are not capable of jumping these big leaps, i am thinking more of how one can 'prove'a connection

It would be a big leap though from stealing sim cards and cameras to abducting a sleeping child - not that he or others are not capable of jumping these big leaps, i am thinking more of how one can 'prove'a connection

I don't think that a proven connection will be the key to solve the case. It could be a clue to an earlier abduction, right. But this is a murder case.

Same issue FF has to deal with maybe. To point out the possible fact, that nobody could place CB in 5A.

But what if there will be enough clues or evidence, of the murder. How important is a possible abduction?

To me it looks, as if HCW tries to place CB in PDL. If that would be enough, there should be enough clues of MM being murdered.

We'll see....

In the new SAT1 documentary advertisement on FB there is a photo where you can see a letter of CB directed to Mrs. R., the journalist. Unluckily I can only read : Hallo Frau R,
And some single words.

Attachments

• A4AE5139-866C-4CBB-9E29-9A559127D79F.jpeg
    A4AE5139-866C-4CBB-9E29-9A559127D79F.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 43
In the new SAT1 documentary advertisement on FB there is a photo where you can see a letter of CB directed to Mrs. R., the journalist. Unluckily I can only read : Hallo Frau R,
And some single words.

I will try to make a screenshot, after it went on air.

But the biggest question is, why CB seems to be in direct contact to the media? Why not via FF? Very odd!

What is FF's role in the case?

No unfortunately not. This is the original picture, maybe someone is good in such things?

the beginning is something along the lines I wanted to write you - I have been following your work or something similar since 2021...

I can make out "ohne kompetender Rechtsanwalt"!! 'without a competent lawyer'!!]

any better?

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    311.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Odd to bury a sim card from a stolen phone though, could have flushed it down the loo, cut it up, burnt it.
Why keep it?
Would an old sim card store pics if CB had used it - if he did couldn't it have been cancelled/traced by the owner?
Unless it's some kind of OC related trophy?
That's a lot of questions - :D
JMO
Perhaps they just mean the SIM was found in a stolen phone he'd buried? He could have intended to fit a new SIM to use the phone later as a burner, or to sell it.

Or if the SIM was found apart from the phone, he may have kept it with the other storage devices because of the photos it contained - the family's own photos of their young children, which could have fed his sick fantasies.

Same here. It was interesting to note that all their 'exclusive' findings have been passed on to HCW. If the documentary makers really have found useful new info during their investigation (which is said to have lasted 'almost a year') then at least it's already in the hands of German LE, rather than being revealed for the first time on TV.
Stand by for 31st January!

The word before it looks like 'selbst' - '(my)self', so quite likely he's saying that without a competent lawyer, he's having to sort out his own defence... Maybe he has sacked FF?
Could also mean even as an adverb - so again similar meaning.
Perhaps he has? That's why FF is nowhere to be seen or heard?

That kind of evidence would likely be excluded as prejudicial in a UK court but they can put what they want before a Judge. It adds to the cumulative effect but confessions (& hopefully deep web chat) will be more important.

To me it looks, as if HCW tries to place CB in PDL. If that would be enough, there should be enough clues of MM being murdered.

We'll see....
If CB lived in or close to PDL why should being in Luz be suspicious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024