Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After banging on about the Portuguese authorities not having any interest in CB as a suspect, some people are working real hard to find a crumb of comfort in them naming now him an Arguido. Not everything has to have some ulterior motive. Maybe they just genuinely suspect he is involved and want to keep all options open that would otherwise be closed off after the SOL expires.

I think this has been planned very well. Nobody was interested in portugese investigations since june 2020. All eyes on HCW. Undisturbed work for PJ. This is a joint operation that seems to work!

And again, the portugese prosecutors are now capable of grilling possible witnesses as long as they aren't appealing for being kept as arguidos.

And that represents the BKA appeal according to the public inquiry, telling about elements, that point out to the fact, other persons may have knowledge about the wherabout of MM's body!

I assume, NF will be grilled as a witness real soon, under portugese circumstances.

But on here its reckoned the SOl would have no bearing on the BKA. What do the Portuguses have to gain, do the PJ now retain the lead again ?

It has no bearing at all on the German investigation (unless Portugal apply to extradite him, but I can’t see it), but it would have meant Portugal lost jurisdiction so could no longer actively investigate and I’d guess it might affect how they’re able to cooperate with BKA, though I could be wrong there.

:D See you in 5 years then! ;)

I think we can all agree that CB is best kept behind bars. Nothing in his known free and imprisoned life suggests otherwise. If he's responsible for the other crimes HCW/The BKA believe he's committed and are currently focused on, and they get their convictions, great. And everyone I'm sure will welcome that.

That still doesn't make him responsible for a crime that HCW, almost 2 years after publicly accusing him of MM's murder, and now in his own words, is still clearly struggling to find proof of.

I'm not sure why that perspective on the look of things in Apr 2022 is treated with such suspicion on here.

Last edited:
Nice to have you back in here, Boop-Betty!;)

Danke, Pops ;) couldn’t let you lot have all the craic without me :p

Nutters everywhere Betty...... These MC trolls, so much easier to spot than invisible fridges are ;)
Constantly trolling & goading others across multiple forums, with multiple user names :rolleyes:

Good to see you again BTW!

Tell me about it, Ted :rolleyes: I’ve been lurking but that’s the exact reason I’ve been quiet - they boil my piss and with my temper I didn’t want to risk a permaban :p
Jim Gamble actually said it very well tonight on UTV News - keyboard warriors with no knowledge of case facts or how police investigations work.

Always coming with their questions but never offering anything of value themselves :rolleyes: all posting on well known anti-McC forums, using the same language, thinking nobody on here would cop on ;)

Glad to be back, for as long as it lasts this time :p

Satisfying in some way, watching the prosecutors from Portugal burning down the house of cards, built by the anti McCann trolls.

Following their weird way of thinking, running into SoL after 15 years would have been like putting oil into their fire, IMO.;)

I think we can all agree that CB is best kept behind bars. Nothing in his known free and imprisoned life suggests otherwise. If he's responsible for the other crimes HCW/The BKA believe he's committed and are currently focused on, and they get their convictions, great. And everyone I'm sure will welcome that.

That still doesn't make him responsible for a crime that HCW, almost 2 years after publicly accusing him of MM's murder, and now in his own words, is still clearly struggling to find proof of.

I'm not sure why that perspective is treated with such suspicion on here.
No it doesn't mean he did it. But what I don't think is a good argument, is people saying that because (in their view) it's taking "too long" (even though the BKA have absolutely no time pressure on them) to charge, that it obviously means CB isn't responsible. Or that the BKA must be struggling to find any proof. It's a naive view IMO.

The BKA clearly have a lot more evidence that we don't know about, people are making judgements about the strength of their case purely on the limited evidence the Prosecutors have chosen to release to the public. And then making a very naive assumption that this must be the limit of all they have.

For the Prosecutors, this isn't about whether the evidence they have is strong enough to convince most objective-minded people of CB's guilt. It's having enough evidence to push it past the line in a court where a top lawyer will seek to discredit and dismiss every little piece of the puzzle they have. This is one of the biggest cases of all time, why go into it half-cocked when you have the opportunity to bide your time and potentially gather more evidence to strengthen your case?

When you have no body and no forensics, it's always going to be an uphill struggle to charge for a murder. And the same applies to whoever is responsible for her disappearance. Because "someone" was. So any "lack of evidence" applies to them too. Whether that person is CB or not. But people ruling him out on that basis of lack of evidence are using a flawed argument, especially since we don't know what the BKA and HCW know.

Too be fair Anxala, while being sceptical, you've always given the impression of having an open mind on CB being the culprit. Others though clearly show no such objectivity, they decided long ago who is to blame for MM's disappearance, perhaps that's why you are getting that impression of people treating them with suspicion.

Anxala said: "That still doesn't make him responsible for a crime that HCW, almost 2 years after publicly accusing him of MM's murder, and now in his own words, is still clearly struggling to find proof of."

You made the point ... It will be no Justice for MM if CB was not her abductor/killer. Was he? I do not know ...

Anxala said: "That still doesn't make him responsible for a crime that HCW, almost 2 years after publicly accusing him of MM's murder, and now in his own words, is still clearly struggling to find proof of."

You made the point ... It will be no Justice for MM if CB was not her abductor/killer. Was he? I do not know ...

Fair point Janosch, but as long as there is not any kind of confession from anybody, these doubts will always be there. Like in thousands of other cases.

So it depends on the subjective interpretation of justice, don't you think?

Did Ted Bundy ever made a confession?

Last edited:

Well obviously none of us "KNOW", Heri. Nobody here is claiming otherwise AFAIK. Unlike certain people elsewhere who apparently absolutely do "know" who was to blame. You know who I'm talking about.

As someone who has previously advocated the burglary-escalation theory for MM being taken, you surely consider CB a highly credible suspect though, no?

I just struggle with people's logic that because he hasn't been charged that it must mean there is no evidence against him. The German Prosecutors have been very public in stating they are 100% convinced of his guilt, in a country that had extremely strict privacy laws. That is very bold and telling IMO.

Yes, it will be no justice if CB didn't do it. It would also be a veritable disgrace if he did do it and managed to get off with the crime, due to the brigade of anti-McCann trolls seeking to help this disgusting individual. JMO.

two things that lessen credibility of this suspect 1) very few sex offenders desire both women and young children and 2) how does one reconcile the massive reactions of keela and eddie in the resort apartment and rental car?

two things that lessen credibility of this suspect 1) very few sex offenders desire both women and young children and 2) how does one reconcile the massive reactions of keela and eddie in the resort apartment and rental car?

1) Since sadistic sex offenders often choose the weak as their victims, no matter what age or gender they have.

2) Since all these unsubstantiated arguments don’t play any role after rental cars and sniffer dogs had been used weeks, if not months after the disappearance with sooo many people that could have contaminated rental cars and apartments.

1) Since sadistic sex offenders often choose the weak as their victims, no matter what age or gender they have.

2) Since all these unsubstantiated arguments don’t play any role after rental cars and sniffer dogs had been used weeks, if not months after the disappearance with sooo many people that could have contaminated rental cars and apartments.
There's also the very uncomfortable truth that we know he had lots of adult female girlfriends, we also know that he was convicted in a court of law for raping an elderly woman, and we also know he has multiple convictions for sexually abusing children.... but apparently to some, that doesn't matter. The idea that someone could be sexually interested in both adults and children is absurd... and therefore it is highly unlikely that such a person exists.

Why let facts get in the way of things eh?

Look up Carson Grimes. Girls and boys, mostly in care or seen as ‘troubled’, from ages 4-15 and an adult male.
As it’s a bit of a hot topic at the minute, Jimmy Savile. Victims from age 5-75. Some of them inpatients in psychiatric hospitals, therefore vulnerable.
Look what’s happening in Ukraine; women, teenagers and toddlers raped by soldiers.
I could go on. Rape isn’t about ‘desire’.

Last edited:

Mark Hoffman is a German crime and intelligence agent...........
Expert: For some layman this can be confusing. How can this be the same offender? I mean raping an elderly woman, and raping or abusing or killing children. Well, it is really important to understand, is that many child offenders are not pedophiles, so for them it is not about the young age itself, it’s about weakness, about vulnerability, and feeling a sense of power. So they like to abduct easy victims. And if you ask me, elderly women and children, this is not a contradiction. It is one of the biggest similarities.

Expert: It’s about violence, it’s about power, it’s about dominance, it’s about playing God. This is not just about sex or rape, this is about torture.

Watch '60 Minutes Presents: Maddie and the Monster – with Liz Hayes' and full episodes on 9Now.

Last edited:
As someone who has previously advocated the burglary-escalation theory for MM being taken, you surely consider CB a highly credible suspect though, no?

CB has the criminal profile to be the abductor/killer of Madeleine. There is a criminal profile in my blog which I did before CB was known, and it is very like CB profile.

But I need more than a profile and a phone call that at best situated CB in PdL, but not in the 5A.

CB has the criminal profile to be the abductor/killer of Madeleine. There is a criminal profile in my blog which I did before CB was known, and it is very like CB profile.

But I need more than a profile and a phone call that at best situated CB in PdL, but not in the 5A.
Glad to hear that.

And I'm sure everyone here would also agree with you that we'd need to see more than a profile and a phone call to determine an assessment of guilt against CB.

But also, surely you don't believe that the BKA have already publicly revealed all the evidence they've spent the last 5 years compiling against him? Or that they'd publicly accuse him of murder based solely on a phone call and a profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member