Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on to your chairs folks ;)..............

No rest editing today- with a busy filming week ahead and also lots of PR for the forthcoming #MadeleineMccann documentary -15yr anniversary on Tuesday 3rd May and a big newspaper article on that day will reveal shocking new information.

Mark Williams-Thomas (@mwilliamsthomas) · Twitter

Last edited:
I'm not sure which van the Portuguese are testing.
In this article it says that CB stayed at the allotment in 2007 in a VW LT transporter.

"He had two dogs with him and a VW LT transporter," a pensioner told Bild.
Christian B. also lived in Hanover for a while - according to witness statements with two dogs and a white VW LT! He parked the vehicle on the premises and in the hall of a hobby workshop in Hanover.

Then we have the well known T3 that CB didn't allegedly own in the first place.......

EXCLUSIVE: Peter W bought a Volkswagen T3 Westfalia campervan from Christian Brueckner in 2015 - but police have now seized it and taken it back to Germany for forensic tests.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-bought-campervan-madeleine-mccann-23300766
IMO LE has deliberately not disclosed that info up to now.
CB owned (or used) more than one van, who knows which one they are scrutinising? Maybe all of them(!)

Revisiting the white van, courtesy of HJG.

'I had been told by a reliable source that police investigating the Madeleine McCann abduction have found that the van which appears in the image is a Renault which belonged to a neighbour's friend and was there until August 2007.
But I continued searching images from Landsat and Copernicus satellites programmes, and found some evidence (not proof) that the van maybe was there not only until August 2007, but until April 2011, and perhaps more time.

An abandoned van which may constitues proof? Maybe abandoned during 4 years or more, since 2007 to 2011? And the van was recovered when the case was getting cold?'

Espacio Exterior: The Madeleine McCann satellite picture revisited

Last edited:
Can you please summarize, i just get a kind of paywall/subscription order.

Shocking!:D

So 2 Portuguese PJ Officers and 3 BKA Officers spoke to CB for just over 1 hour - CB refused to answer any of the 20 questions put to him.
The Portuguese had been negotiating for months to interview CB.
BKA is currently going through the extradition with Italy which should take a couple of months.
There is no way the Germans will allow CB to be extradited to Portugal.
FF was not present at CB's interview.
Cb had just finished a 'light lunch' just before the interview took place :)

Apart from that, lots of padding.

Last edited:
It's now 'shocking new information' rather than 'shocking new evidence'.

Shocking!

It is shocking, his reliance on the term 'shocking' to grab our attention.

Thesaurus results for SHOCKING

If I were him and wanting to sell my grift, I'd have used the glorious but sadly much underused 'flabbergasting'. What an excellent word! :cool:

Last edited:
Taking months for getting a permission to charge a person, that italy has extradited already, doesn't make too much sense IMO.

There should be more going on behind the curtain.

Taking months for getting a permission to charge a person, that italy has extradited already, doesn't make too much sense IMO.

There should be more going on behind the curtain.

I think it was in an OP article that I read a BKA ‘source’ say they’re taking their time and doing everything by the book so Fred won’t interfere and hold things up “like he has done before”.
So all I’s are being dotted and all T’s crossed. Definitely more going on behind the scenes.

Good spot!
I’m practising my reaction right now. Sorry, Mark.
images

'I had been told by a reliable source that police investigating the Madeleine McCann abduction have found that the van which appears in the image is a Renault which belonged to a neighbour's friend and was there until August 2007.
But I continued searching images from Landsat and Copernicus satellites programmes, and found some evidence (not proof) that the van maybe was there not only until August 2007, but until April 2011, and perhaps more time.

An abandoned van which may constitues proof? Maybe abandoned during 4 years or more, since 2007 to 2011? And the van was recovered when the case was getting cold?'

I wonder about the trailer (?) close to the van in the picture. Remember AB talking of a trailer carrying the Jaguar?

Maybe there was some confusion and the Renault van was this one which appeared on May 2015?

Attachments

• Maybe Renault.png
    Maybe Renault.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 30
"Mr Mota Carmo persuaded bosses in Lisbon to agree to prepare the way for possible criminal charges against Brueckner – currently in prison in his home country – if German prosecutors find evidence linking him to Madeleine’s disappearance on May 3, 2007, when she was three."

Sounds like an interesting procedure, if someone else far away has to appeal for a permission, what is allowed to be investigated and what's not....?!

Is the portugese judicial system that complicated? For real? Since when? WTF????:rolleyes:

Makes sense to me given the international nature of the case, that Lisbon might be handling it? Does this new guy sit in Faro? Says he is a regional boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow