Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there was some confusion and the Renault van was this one which appeared on May 2015?

"He said the detectives were 'fixated' on the Jaguar, which Brueckner had hitched up to his camper van and driven to north Germany. Mr Bischof also told the Mail that Brueckner returned from Portugal 'with expensive things'."

Did your source mention the trailer at the same time they mentioned the Renault?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-26844140

Madeleine McCann abduction suspect Christian Brueckner will be charged by the end of the summer.

Detectives have told potential witnesses to be on standby to give evidence in a German courtroom.

Now we can reveal friends who knew Brueckner when he lived in Portugal have been told that charges could be imminent.

One former friend told the Mirror: “I got a call from the Germans asking questions about a previous statement I made.

“They said I should be prepared to come to Germany, possibly at the end of the summer. They said they were hoping to charge Christian with something but didn’t go into any more detail.”

It is not known if the charges will be related to Madeleine’s disappearance or the other crimes he is suspected of in Portugal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-26844140

Madeleine McCann abduction suspect Christian Brueckner will be charged by the end of the summer.

Detectives have told potential witnesses to be on standby to give evidence in a German courtroom.

Now we can reveal friends who knew Brueckner when he lived in Portugal have been told that charges could be imminent.

One former friend told the Mirror: “I got a call from the Germans asking questions about a previous statement I made.

“They said I should be prepared to come to Germany, possibly at the end of the summer. They said they were hoping to charge Christian with something but didn’t go into any more detail.”

It is not known if the charges will be related to Madeleine’s disappearance or the other crimes he is suspected of in Portugal.

Good news, Dlk!!!

Old friends of CB.
Prosecution witnesses.

I think we need some kind of statement from FF?!

He got so quiet, almost like as if he got that lazy, like CB's former solicitor, he tried to mock in his letter to california?!

FF, where are you???

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B claims he has an alibi which can be backed by woman

Christian B says he was having sex in his camper van with a woman at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

The man suspected of abducting Madeleine McCann insists he was many miles from the scene having sex in his camper van with a young woman who will back his alibi.

Christian B says he drove the woman to the airport at Faro, Portugal, for a flight home the next day and they were stopped and photographed at a police roadblock.

The suspect, a German drifter, claims she was arrested at airport security for carrying an illegal pepper spray and later appeared in court.

Christian B, as he is known under German privacy laws, believes Portuguese police must have a record of those events that will establish his relationship with the young German woman who was on holiday with her parents.

Apparently, German police found a photograph of the woman lying in his camper van during their investigation into a rape for which Christian B, 44, is now serving a seven-year jail sentence in Germany.

When he first spoke of his alibi he couldn't recall the woman's full name, but it's understood he has since been able to identify her.

Some more details about the 'alibi'. One thing that doesn't add up there is the comment about CB driving her to the airport for her flight the following morning (the 4th). Amaral talks about this in his book but says the incident happened on the 10th.

Last edited:
Interesting development but I have several doubts . Jon Clarke stated that the alibi MWT would bring forward has already spoken to the BKA. I’m assuming MWT is where this ‘alibi’ has come from

So far we have CB saying he was running drugs that night
NF saying he was on a 4 hour drive
& now we have this ‘alibi’ claiming they were having sex in a van.
I don’t perceive this as being any threat to the BKA’s case & they’ll be able to most pass in quickly.
It sounds as if there’s a picture of CB having sex in a van. He may have been with that woman at some point that week & they’ve used that information to hash together an alibi

Interesting development but I have several doubts . Jon Clarke stated that the alibi MWT would bring forward has already spoken to the BKA. I’m assuming MWT is where this ‘alibi’ has come from

So far we have CB saying he was running drugs that night
NF saying he was on a 4 hour drive
& now we have this ‘alibi’ claiming they were having sex in a van.
I don’t perceive this as being any threat to the BKA’s case & they’ll be able to most pass in quickly.
It sounds as if there’s a picture of CB having sex in a van. He may have been with that woman at some point that week & they’ve used that information to hash together an alibi
I think there's a bit of kidology from HCW in his comments there. As you say, he knows what CB has told MWT and you can be sure that they followed it up. I think he is basically taunting CB, saying "ok, you think you've got an alibi? Put it on the police record then."

I don't know whether either Sky or Amaral has got the mace incident at the airport wrong but one of them must be incorrect. Sky say it was on the 4th, Amaral says it was on the 10th. She had to go to court for it so should be easy enough to check when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow