Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. He's had his name, photo and Linkedin profile posted all over the bloody internet, as an accessory to kidnapping a child. Super. I almost hope he IS involved, because that is a horrible thing to happen if he's innocent.

From what I recall of his LinkedIn, it didn’t even place him at the resort let alone in the right year.

Oh gosh. It’s sickening.

I really hope that the McC twins have their own support on this now. They should not be in lockdown with all this happening around them.

With regard to the bible... I wonder if it was one that was widely distributed in hotels eg Gideon New Testament and was used for some kind of coded message between paedophiles. You would want something easy to get hold of perhaps.

Could the girlfriend have been passed this phone years later after the Ocean Club employee owned it?

I think it’s moot because the person that Mark has attributed that number to appears to have nothing to do with CB and is not the ex girlfriend. She just looks a little like her albeit, miraculously, younger.

Could the girlfriend have been passed this phone years later after the Ocean Club employee owned it?

Could have been trying to cover tracks then got sloppy about passing the device onto her.

The comment CB made to friends "pigs also eat human flesh" makes me fear she will never be found. Regardless I hope he can somehow be found guilty without the presence of a body, if infact he is.

The comment CB made to friends "pigs also eat human flesh" makes me fear she will never be found. Regardless I hope he can somehow be found guilty without the presence of a body, if infact he is.

It’s chilling, however, a few years previous was the case where the uncle confessed (arguably) to doing just that with the body of his niece, so there is a precedent there and certainly that would have gone through the minds of all locals when MM went missing.

I saw this it's hardy laying low is it.

Article posted back abit suggested criminality whatever that is.

But l was really under the impression that 17 yo gf was not around in 2007 and went to Poetugal much later in 2014 so prob not the same person
Just seen a tweet she's 28 now and was his 13 y old girlfriend ,my monies on she's the young woman in one of the videos

It’s chilling, however, a few years previous was the case where the uncle confessed (arguably) to doing just that with the body of his niece, so there is a precedent there and certainly that would have gone through the minds of all locals when MM went missing.

He is every bit as likely to have lied to his employees about her death to throw them off the scent. And this is the obvious answer in the circumstances.

Oh gosh. It’s sickening.

I really hope that the McC twins have their own support on this now. They should not be in lockdown with all this happening around them.

With regard to the bible... I wonder if it was one that was widely distributed in hotels eg Gideon New Testament and was used for some kind of coded message between paedophiles. You would want something easy to get hold of perhaps.

It was a prop - My guess he used it for begging. In a devout Catholic Country like Italy it would have made people feel more sorry for him, seeing him reading it whilst begging for money.

Just seen a tweet she's 28 now and was his 13 y old girlfriend ,my monies on she's the young woman in one of the videos

It will be interesting to see whether she's still around or whether her family have been wondering where she is for a couple of years.

So do we think the number DID belong to his girlfriend, just that the girlfriend and the YL photo/social media, are not the same person? Or that YL had the number?

YL appears to be a natural blonde IMO, girlfriend does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth