Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed , was listening to the audio of JC’s book a few days ago and was shocked to hear how well one of CB’s neighbours spoke highly of his general mannerisms , helpful , polite etc. He definitely likes the spotlight only have to look at his 2006 and 2019 trials . Now he’s dictating to his pen pals with media connections.
What really gives me the creeps though is acting as interpreter for his girlfriend‘s arrest 7 days after MM went missing , that is some front but he lost his moral compass a very long time ago.
How many times in violent crime cases - assault, domestic violence, murder etc - do you hear the neighbours/people that knew the perp casually, say “he always seemed so polite/quiet/helpful… Never would have expected it of them” or the likes?
Psychopaths adapt. They can switch it off and on. You’ll think of them how they want you to think of them, but behind closed doors it’s a different story.

Indeed , was listening to the audio of JC’s book a few days ago and was shocked to hear how well one of CB’s neighbours spoke highly of his general mannerisms , helpful , polite etc. He definitely likes the spotlight only have to look at his 2006 and 2019 trials . Now he’s dictating to his pen pals with media connections.
What really gives me the creeps though is acting as interpreter for his girlfriend‘s arrest 7 days after MM went missing , that is some front but he lost his moral compass a very long time ago.

Like his former pal Björn confirmed in one of the latest german docos on the topic.

Helping the old lady from the neighbourhood to tidy up her property, just to come back at night to steal interesting stuff, he had in his hands a few hours before.

Such a helpful kind of guy...

Trying to keep a holiday "fling" from fifteen years ago save from the prosecutors! Right! What a gent..... :D

I'm not sure what makes me suffer the most. CB's naivety to sell this nonsense to the people, or the naivety of people to believe it.

How many times in violent crime cases - assault, domestic violence, murder etc - do you hear the neighbours/people that knew the perp casually, say “he always seemed so polite/quiet/helpful… Never would have expected it of them” or the likes?
Psychopaths adapt. They can switch it off and on. You’ll think of them how they want you to think of them, but behind closed doors it’s a different story.

Right! Sutcliffe, Seel, Wichmann, Rader....years, if not decades living in marriages, families, stable structures and nobody recognized anything.

So i'm really devastated, that a prestigious criminalist like MWT builds up his opinion on a holiday f...errm..fling, who allegedly didn't mention a change in the behavior of a boozy drugdealer living in a van!:oops:

Right! Sutcliffe, Seel, Wichmann, Rader....years, if not decades living in marriages, families, stable structures and nobody recognized anything.

So i'm really devastated, that a prestigious criminalist like MWT builds up his opinion on a holiday f...errm..fling, who allegedly didn't mention a change in the behavior of a boozy drugdealer living in a van!:oops:

Do I remember correctly, an article where CB said he didn't feel anything when asked by the judge how he felt, after sexually assaulting a little girl when he was 17?

Do I remember correctly, an article where CB said he didn't feel anything when asked by the judge how he felt, after sexually assaulting a little girl when he was 17?
You do indeed. Worded slightly different but same sentiment/could be a translation thing.

Could be!

Also the question he asked in his letter to Jutta R. A journalist, who has been in contact with CB as well. He asked: "What do you think? Am i innocent, or did i commit the perfect crime?"

He could have written things like: "I'm innocent!"

But he didn't! So his question is a perfect example of reverse psychology IMO.

Very surprising to me, what a big group of people are jumping on his (runaway-)train.

Last edited:
He's exploitative. It appears to be his lifeblood. No remorse, no capacity for remorse.

Very possibly he was molesting the 17 year old while holding MM captive in the very same vehicle, unbeknownst to the teenager.

That would've been utterly unthinkable to her, all of it. That a person could steal a child, assault a child, hold a child captive without breaking a sweat, telegraphing guilt.

All a sick, sick game to him.

JMO

You do indeed. Worded slightly different but same sentiment/could be a translation thing.

Thanks Betty.

CB 'didn't think anything'. No change of behavior, no anxiety, no panic, no remorse........ Just nothing.

Brueckner was 17 when he molested a six-year-old girl in a public playground in his home town of Wuerzburg, Bavaria.
Later, the then-teenage Brueckner 'dropped his trousers' at a nine-year-old before fleeing the scene, according to German newspaper Bild.

Brueckner, who had quit secondary school to train as a car mechanic, was arrested later for the vile acts in 1994.

At his trial at Wuerzburg District Court, he was asked by the juvenile judge what he thought about his actions and he replied: 'I didn't think anything,' according to the newspaper.

JMO

Thanks Betty.

CB 'didn't think anything'. No change of behavior, no anxiety, no panic, no remorse........ Just nothing.

Brueckner was 17 when he molested a six-year-old girl in a public playground in his home town of Wuerzburg, Bavaria.
Later, the then-teenage Brueckner 'dropped his trousers' at a nine-year-old before fleeing the scene, according to German newspaper Bild.

Brueckner, who had quit secondary school to train as a car mechanic, was arrested later for the vile acts in 1994.

At his trial at Wuerzburg District Court, he was asked by the juvenile judge what he thought about his actions and he replied: 'I didn't think anything,' according to the newspaper.

JMO
Of course he didn’t think. He just felt!

He's exploitative. It appears to be his lifeblood. No remorse, no capacity for remorse.

Very possibly he was molesting the 17 year old while holding MM captive in the very same vehicle, unbeknownst to the teenager.

That would've been utterly unthinkable to her, all of it. That a person could steal a child, assault a child, hold a child captive without breaking a sweat, telegraphing guilt.

All a sick, sick game to him.

JMO
I'm sure it is. After all, what else has he to do.
Anyone who gets worked up about it is allowing him to win. IMO

CB exhibits a lot of dangerous characteristics. If he is guilty of killing MM, is it necessarily the only time he has ever killed someone? It was reported in CdM that he allegedly confessed to previously killing an ex-girlfriend too.

While there is not (yet) any tangible evidence to prove CB is a killer, he does display many of the traits of a psycopath and murderer as previously discussed.

Post in thread 'Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26' Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Aside from his psychopathic traits (recently confirmed by a prison doctor), CB is someone who commits crime on a daily basis, a criminal hidden in plain sight. It is in his nature to hide his activities, inner feelings, desires and thoughts from others. Would a 17 year old girl, who had never met him before, really be able to judge whether a 30 year old man like this had recently committed a serious crime? She wouldn't be the first person that CB has duped and she certainly isn't the last by the looks of it.....

Absolutely.

Re CB though, I'm still getting a distinct whiff of narcissistic thriving on attention, rather than guilt as far as MM goes, on his part.

JMO as always.

Last edited:
Totally agree and he is very helpful , he’s the only bloke who can tow a car two ways !

Absolutely.

Re CB though, I'm still getting a distinct whiff of narcissistic thriving on attention, rather than guilt as far as MM goes, on his part.

JMO as always.

His continuous criminal behaviour, rough lifestyle, general poverty etc is also quite typical for the psychopathic personality type... likely combined with drug and alcohol abuse.

Like I said (accurately quoted), he enjoys the notoriety of this case, because he is actually a pathetic abuser, small time crook, lowlife, drunk, domestic abusing, violent sex offender who spent much of his time living rough like a bum

Did he do a murder? Sure it's possible. Plenty of lowlifes do.

But I do laugh at the conspiracies that he is some kind of criminal mastermind stealing a kid to sell. He's much more like the local meth addict who breaks into your house hoping to steal some stuff he can flog for a few hundred bucks before lurking down at the park.

A broadcast needs watchers and clicks on the net.

The 5th or 10th broadcast on the same topic in about a one or two years need watchers and clicks on the net.

The 5th or 10th broadcast in one or two years with the same result as the ones before, that we do not know what the prosecutors know, gets no watchers, clicks on the net, or bombshell headlines.

So it seems to be a good strategy to do a recut and create a bombshell headline before broadcasting it.

This ain't a rocket science! ;)

There is really only a few different angles for these shows.

A common one is the contrarian

The police say the accused did the heinous crime but really he stands falsely accused. Let me reveal the truth!

This was common with Pistorius and Knox and even the parents themselves. Whatever you think about innocence in the cases, the way the docos work is to portray the accused as the victim of injustice, but then hint they might really be guilty.

In this case, CB is completely unsympathetic - so MWT seems to have set himself a much more difficult task.

I do wonder if he set out to make this doco and was left with not much he could use for a compelling story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling