Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong!

There is the same separation between lines ...

I thought he is imitating a computer printed font in his drawing of the daisywheel ...

But after a close examination I would say that it may be hand written from a person who is very carefull in separting spaces, etc ...

View attachment 424977
Which letter is this, please Heri?

Divers search for Madeleine in Arade dam

13th March 2008

ANYTHING FOUND as a result of the searches being carried out by divers at the Arade dam near Silves will be given to Método 3, the Spanish private investigating company hired by the McCann family to help find Madeleine.

The divers’ search of the waters at the Arade Dam started on Monday in a private operation commissioned by the Madeira-based lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and sponsored by a Portimão-based company named SPEC.

According to Marcos Aragão Correia,”as the Portuguese police have not shown interest in the operation, we will give all the objects we find to Metodo 3 so that they can be analysed”

Any forensic tests needed will be done in Spain and after that “if anything is found, we will give the results to the Polícia Judiciária”, he told The Resident.

Child’s sock

By the time The Resident went to press on Wednesday, the diving teams were still focusing their searches near the dam’s level control tower. “The site is crucial on this search as it is where all the findings have happened”, Marcos Aragão Correia said.

On Monday, the teams found a child’s sock which is “to be analysed to see if any DNA of Madeleine is found”, the lawyer said, adding that “we are certain that this is a sock of a child aged between five and six and its material is not common in Portugal”.

Divers also found four ropes, one of them about five metres long. This will also be sent for analysis.

In response to a report printed in the British press, saying that Gerry and Kate McCann were not happy with this private operation, Marcos Aragão Correia told The Resident that “a contact was made with Metodo 3 to clarify that information and we can say it is false”.

He also said that “the family is not sponsoring the diving because they believe Madeleine is alive, but we are receiving support from Metodo 3, which means they are aware of everything”.

Poor visibility

The search in the Arade Dam is being directed by Martin Falkous, who has five divers from Dive Time, based in Lagos, plus two from the Portimão Bombeiros who have joined the operation in their own time.

Visibility in the water is very poor and the divers are using touch and feel in their search. With mud being between one and two metres deep at the bottom of the water, the colour changed from a dark green to light brown within seconds of the divers beginning the search.

This operation follows a first phase of searches, held in late January and February, when divers found an entrance covered by a metal grate and could not search inside the water tubes leading to the tower.

The search is expected to continue until today (Friday) afternoon and Marcos Aragão Correia has said that if Madeleine McCann’s body is found in the Arade dam, he will reveal all the information related to the tip-off that has led to the search.

2.pngAm I correct in thinking that the 2 areas searched are where I have circled in blue and red?

And if so, which one of those circles is it that they dug the 8 holes?

When he was exchanging chats with panikspatz I don't think any feeling other than vile sadism could be observed. The horrible job could just be smokescreen for his then girlfriend.

eta (Sorry if I sounded abrupt or ironic, it's not my intention...)

Eta 2 a detective from Metodo3 could be another possibility
Julian Peribanez - I’ve tried contacting him via Instagram, he has a page dedicated to MM. I didn’t get a reply but perhaps someone else could give it a try.

Written by someone very controlled, pathologically so by the look of that writing,it’s really unsettling handwriting, certainly most unusual.
I had the same impression. Highly controlled handwriting, robotic almost. He was fired up by his manifesto for sure. Regardless of graphology, I would wonder about someone with flawless handwriting! Lol

That said, the ‘guilty not guilty’ lines in the drawing are interesting. They’ve written with heavier pressure and overtracing of some words, and his letter formation on the ‘t’ changes and almost seems belted up. The words get more snarled up on the right hand side. As if he’s putting a lot of mental energy into the narrative he wants out there, especially the ‘not guilty’ part of the equation. Just my own thoughts.

Interesting. The photos of CB's alleged camp are credited to Jon Clarke at Olive Press. I wonder where he got them from?
I saw that too. Don’t you think this makes them completely irrelevant so far as CB is concerned?

“The photos of the camp were taken in September 2021 and handed to police.”

He can’t have been there since 2017.

We can also reveal it was four years ago that "they first told cops about his lair at the Arade lake in Portugal, 31 miles from Praia da Luz, where three-year-old Madeleine vanished in 2007.

The photos of the camp were taken in September 2021 and handed to police"

So the tip off for that "lair' was given in 2019 and the photos were taken in 2021...

How can it be so clean after all these years?? (I mean in 2021) Unless someone else was using it?? When did he leave Portugal?

Moreover, who is this ex-pal German mother of 2 who lives in the Algarve for 30 years??

I saw that too. Don’t you think this makes them completely irrelevant so far as CB is concerned?

“The photos of the camp were taken in September 2021 and handed to police.”

He can’t have been there since 2017.
Well the article also mentions that they found photos of the camp in his stash of 8000 pics so they must have something to compare

We can also reveal it was four years ago that "they first told cops about his lair at the Arade lake in Portugal, 31 miles from Praia da Luz, where three-year-old Madeleine vanished in 2007.

The photos of the camp were taken in September 2021 and handed to police"

So the tip off for that "lair' was given in 2019 and the photos were taken in 2021...

How can it be so clean after all these years?? (I mean in 2021) Unless someone else was using it?? When did he leave Portugal?

Moreover, who is this ex-pal German mother of 2 who lives in the Algarve for 30 years??
This was exactly what I was getting at. How can an area in a public location be attributed to someone who hasn’t been there for at least four years.

IMO, the reporting is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member