Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the letter business. To those stressing that there is a letter/it hasn't been sent yet, I'm sure the McCanns would have been briefed that they are set to receive a letter (precisely to avoid denying it publicly only to receive it the next day, etc). And I'm sure the channels in which the police would communicate with them would be a little more direct too? All very strange.

I don't understand the letter business. To those stressing that there is a letter/it hasn't been sent yet, I'm sure the McCanns would have been briefed that they are set to receive a letter (precisely to avoid denying it publicly only to receive it the next day, etc). And I'm sure the channels in which the police would communicate with them would be a little more direct too? All very strange.
Unless the whole statement was a pop at the German LE for telling the Press before they've even received it.

If you search him up on internet he owns resorts and properties and schools. He has adopted 4 kids with his partner... I don't have the answers I'm afraid. I'm new to all this and I only heard of R last night. Then I did a bit digging, which I'm probably wrong, but something about him and his set up isn't sitting well with me. X

No offence but maybe consider removing this? It's rather sensitive info.

I must be wrong about RS(?) Apparently he married his wife in 2000 and left London for Portugal. Still getting a nasty feeling though. But I'm obviously wrong. Must be another Roman that was NF bf x
So you've put someone in the frame solely on the basis of a not uncommon forename?

I'm not sure how to do it sorry -I think you can report it yourself? Anyone? don't worry at least we're all helping each other out.
Ah don't worry I've reported my post and asked for it to be removed x
So you've put someone in the frame solely on the basis of a not uncommon forename?

Yes forgive my stupidity of not thinking before I typed. X

"Psychopaths gravitate toward dogs since they are obedient and easy to manipulate. Ronson says he spoke with individuals who would qualify as psychopaths who told him they aren't sad when they hear about people dying. "But they get really upset when their dogs die because dogs offer unconditional love.""

How to spot psychopath

Personally, I think psychos don't know what loving someone is. It's not that they love dogs. They love the way the dog adores them. They want to be adored for being who they are - a person who can't love back, at all.
I remember reading Myra hindley was devastated when the police told her that her dog had died, she was screaming and crying and making a huge scene apparently, yet she didn’t seem to give one inch of empathy or sympathy for the 5 kids her and her boyfriend raped, murdered and then burried in a field. I always found the disparity so strange. But that makes sense!

I shall report my post to moderator for removing. Sorry x

You can edit for up to an hour,you just need to delete the text and replace it with DBM.
Also you can contact any of us by clicking on our username and hitting the start conversation button,for those of us who are open to speculation it is very handy,we are not allowed to ask people to pm us on the thread though x

You can edit for up to an hour,you just need to delete the text and replace it with DBM.
Also you can contact any of us by clicking on our username and hitting the start conversation button,for those of us who are open to speculation it is very handy,we are not allowed to ask people to pm us on the thread though x
Thank you very much xx

Thanks for the link psyc is my proff.
Which leads me to presume that it was he CB who took 'care' to bury the dog - but because he had left 2 dogs to die - this dog, I believe was special to him.
LE will tap into his vulnerability around that as it may be something he cared about.
and how, in your opinion does the activity with a dog - mentioned upthread - possibly fit into his caring for dogs?
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member