Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You opened up your question, 'How can you imagine high ranking officials protecting a criminal? Tell me one such case (of course political cases excluded).'

OK, I take it. But it will be hard to find a comparable case.

I don't think you need to 'urge everyone', people just need to find reliable sources for their information. There are good ones out there.

Yes.

The german prosecutor.

No one else knows anything about what evidence he holds.

All the rest is scandal and gossip usually rehashed from the past 13 years

Last edited:
I don't think you need to 'urge everyone', people just need to find reliable sources for their information. There are good ones out there.

Yes.

The german prosecutor.

All the reat is scandal and gossip usually rehashed from the past 13 years
And he's been given the bum's rush by the Germans. :D
Prosecutor Mr Wolters refused to discuss the case or any request for the sample when contacted by Sky News.

Again showing why Brunt should be studiously ignored.

The UK media dont know anything and are rehashing gossip and conjecture.

Some people need to give the German investigators a bit of leeway here. They clearly have substantial evidence. Time will tell.

I have a feeling from what I am reading that CB is just the tip of the iceberg in a large (possibly international) paedophile ring. I don't believe the Germans are only after CB here. It's no coincidence the large amount of known paedophiles who were living in the area in 2007.

That's all that bothers you? :eek:
lol of course not! I knew I should have worded that differently! I do scroll over any gruesome details about anything to do with child victims as well of course! I just can't handle the *advertiser censored* references re. animals OR kids, its gross and too much details is not necessary to read.

The reason why brunt should be ignored is he is does not differentiate between testing of samples and analysis.

One does not 'retest' the samples against CB

The original testing will have lifted profiles and partial profiles.

One analyses that data against CB for a match.

Analysis using computer models is now much more sophisticated

Retesting is a different question going back to original samples. This may not even be possible on small samples.

Portugal is unlikely to hand over the base samples for further testing process unless there is a very solid case. Remember Portugal's own facilities are much more advanced than back in the day

Yes.

The german prosecutor.

All the rest is scandal and gossip usually rehashed from the past 13 years
Hmm. I don't know how you can ascertain "all the rest is scandal and gossip". Bit of an over-generalistaion there. A lot of the quotes (and possible misquotes) in the press have come directly from HCW and German LE. Yes, there appears to be misinformation in there I agree, but the whole point of this forum and website is to debate and analyse that information that is coming out through the media. If we're only going to rely on what German LE say through official channels before discussing anything, we may just as well shut the thread down now and sit and wait to hear the conclusion on the news.

Guys I haven’t been able to read through all these threads. But heres a few questions;
The patio door was kind of in view of the tapas bar. So would the suspect use that door, bearing in mind it’s in view?
Secondly the window, apparently window only allowed about a metre of room when opened. Wouldn’t the suspect have difficulty using the window and not leaving and trace?
It’s also facing a car park, anyone could have seen this.

Guys I haven’t been able to read through all these threads. But heres a few questions;
The patio door was kind of in view of the tapas bar. So would the suspect use that door, bearing in mind it’s in view?
Secondly the window, apparently window only allowed about a metre of room when opened. Wouldn’t the suspect have difficulty using the window and not leaving and trace?

He could have entered through the patio and exit through the main doors as it was unlocked, it had a self-locking once you pull it. Also, there were reports of keys missing in the maintenance room.

For me, when this case has been solved and MG's have closure whether MM is alive or is not, the one thing I would be waiting on tenterhooks to hear, is how the hell MM left that room.

Last edited:
I also mentioned previously the two fair haired men seen lurking around the apartment before MM disappeared.
A British witness was sure there was a connection. One of the men closed the gate but did so very carefully.
They apparently looked out of place.

You cannot actually see the patio doors from the position where the group were sat in the Tapas, there is a hedge obscuring it.

The window shutters can be pushed up from outside but not stay up, they will fall again once you let them go. The McCanns say they cannot remember if the window was locked, meaning all you need to do to open it is put your hand on the pane and slide it across. The window is ample big enough to climb through alone, especially for a prolific burglar. More difficult to carry a child through it without help. Easy to leave no trace, especially if wearing gloves.

The car park was at a higher level than the apartments. The wall between it is fairly high which someone could easily duck behind to hide if needed but you can see part of the upper window from the car park, yes. The resort was very quiet at this time of year though so if there was a lookout, it is feasible.

Last edited:

I have written about the window before on here, it's small, it opens from the inside, so do the shutters. The curtain was tucked into the bed, there were no marks on the shutter or window. There was a bed directly underneath which no-one observed as being disturbed No way can I believe any abductor went in or out through there with a child.
The Patio door I don't know, I don't think it was that visible from the tapas bar but people were going up and down the road every 10 minutes.

I also mentioned previously the two fair haired men seen lurking around the apartment before MM disappeared.
A British witness was sure there was a connection. One of the men closed the gate but did so very carefully.
They apparently looked out of place.
Think that's two different sightings you are on about there. Carol Tranmer seen one man closing a gate carefully, there has been been a story in the press in the last week saying she has confirmed it was CB she saw. The sighting of two blonde men was by Jayne Jensen and her sister. No word from them in the press since this new lead broke.

Madeleine witness says Christian B IS man she saw near apartment

British witnesses: 'We saw two blond men on balcony next to Madeleine apartment' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
You cannot actually see the patio doors from the position where the group were sat in the Tapas, there is a hedge obscuring it.

The window shutters can be pushed up from outside but not stay up, they will fall again once you let them go. The McCcanns say they cannot rememer if the window was locked, meaning all you need to do to open it is put your hand on the pane and slide it across. The window is ample big enough to climb through alone, especially for a prolific burglar. More difficult to carry a child through it without help. Easy to leave no trace, especially if wearing gloves.

The car park was at a higher level than the apartments. The wall between it is fairly high which someone could easily duck behind to hide if needed but you can see part of the upper window from the car park, yes. The resort was very quiet at this time of year though so if there was a lookout, it is feasible.

So a carefully planned abduction involving 2 or more perps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty