Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to see we all want to protect our off spring.....yes....the world isn't a rose garden....I had times I had eyes everywhere...but we shouldn't teach our children fear, creeps everywhere....just common sense and learn to feel and go on your own intuition. If somebody touches you and you don't want, don't like it...tell me....and off course look out, around you...strange things....strange people....and never rule out the thought that there are people out there who have bad intentions....

Does anybody know Why, if the McCanns were the only suspects from very early on... Why did the PJ test - and rule out CB with the saliva to begin with? (Or did they?)
One would think only a suspect would be looked into that thoroughly. X

I only heard it reported that he had said he knew what happened to her,but not that he had said he killed her and how he disposed of her body,I would've thought all the rags would have plastered that bit of info all over the front page!
I was confusing the bar and kiosk conversations

Does anybody know Why, if the McCanns were the only suspects from very early on... Why did the PJ test - and rule out CB with the saliva to begin with? (Or did they?)

He may have only been interviewed like you say.

He may have only been interviewed like you say.
I don't believe he was even interviewed, Amaral has never really said why they ruled him out although the PJ were not aware at the time of his sexual crimes, that's probably why they dismissed him.

I don't think he was spoken to about MM until he was summoned by German LE in 2013.

Did the man who said he was carrying his child back from the night creche state his child was barefoot or where her shoes were? If he carried her in front of him he would not have been able to carry her shoes (although perhaps put them in pockets of jacket).

I made some mistakes in the translation. The journalist was talking about the saliva samples not the pardophilia pictures. I edited the post.

They didn't. The tests they have done have been quite recent but there is conflicting reports about what samples have been tested against. There was a saliva sample that was supposedly linked to a previous occupant of 5A. There's also a sample which Portuguese LE are claiming it is not possible to get a DNA reading from, making it impossible to run any check. I believe it is this sample that German LE have requested for their own analysis.

This is the first I’ve heard/read that he described how he’d disposed of the body. Hmmm...

I said this before but early media reports stated CB talked about MM as though it was spontaneous. Then it turns out German prosecutors informed him in 2013 that they wanted to question him about MM and had been investigating for 4 years. That’s quite different from spontaneously talking about MM to a friend.

That’s not to say he isn’t involved. And there is the rape (footage?) and subsequent DNA match, apparently stemming from the same bar conversation. (As an aside: was he high? Who talks about this to friends?)

I just hope the Germans have much more because talk is just talk, and he knew they were chasing him for MM.

I wonder if he was also bragging?, like the appeal came on the news and he told the friend that he had been in the frame but the police made the huge mistake of letting him know,and then laughed about how he had done it and how he had got rid of any evidence including her body?,like maybe he was proud that he had evaded them and it was because of their own incompetence!

Last edited:
I have been reading the back threads, there is also mention in an article that Kate kept going to the twins that night and checking them (after Madeleine was abducted), feeling their foreheads and such. I think the doctor in her may have been checking for drug reaction and wellness.

Oops, sorry, I now see that sleuth-d just mentioned that.

Or... maybe she was just checking to make sure they were still there, and they were real? She must have been in terrorized shock!

I just can't think as to why the perp would have needed to sedate unless they were going to spend a long period of time in that apartment. The perp would have been in and out very quickly imo.
I don’t either and there were no traces of drug traces in the twins' hair.
However I do think,that if CB did it,his mind works different,when doing drugs att.Your thoughts,Ideas,feelings and way of thinking is totally different on drugs.
Your way of thinking changes, you become more creative, riskier, you see more possibilities.
Makes me think about the kidnapping of Michaels Garecht that was clearly a bold set up.

I don't believe he was even interviewed, Amaral has never really said why they ruled him out although the PJ were not aware at the time of his sexual crimes, that's probably why they dismissed him.

I don't think he was spoken to about MM until he was summoned by German LE in 2013.

And the MET ruled him out too after being on the persons of interest list?

ill answer because its not that difficult.
CB was in every area that a child had something horrific occur. (so far that's 6 cases confirmed and counting)
He had a usb full of rapes and child *advertiser censored* and his own depraved acts.
He showed a video of him raping someone to a 'friend'.
Identikits exist of a person that looks like him in more than one case.
He has said that his van is great for transporting drugs and kids.
He said that he'd like to use a child for days on end.
His van has childrens swimwear in it.
He raped a woman only metres from the resort.
He was seen on the day of MM's abduction.
He left the area shortly after MM's abduction.
The German Police say they know that he killed MM.
He took his kiosk's freezers at knife point from the new owners.
He cut the roof off of his van and filled it with water.
He has a history of child sex offences from 1994 til 2017.
He has unexplained wealth and owns properties despite not having earning capacity.
He bragged about, and was seen to enter homes for burglaries in PdL and surrounds.
He was seen staring at the McCann's hotel room and balcony as MM played there.
Witnesses identified him as leaving the area on the night of the abduction.
PdL is known to have multiple p'philes in the area..and there are more just based on the % of pedos in society.
CB refuses to talk to authorities.

You tell me.

You omitted the bit about changing his car ownership day after MM went missing

Last edited by a moderator:
KM and the twins took drug tests in Sep 2007.

AFAIK this was organised by the McCanns to refute a theory the Portuguese police had that the kids were hyperactive, she couldn’t cope and was on anti-depressants etc etc. The tests were negative.

Could you tell after 4 months if the twins had been drugged by someone back in May? Not sure, honestly. The tests used hair samples.

I believe they could depending on the length of the hair, and providing they included follicle in testing process.

I'm tempted to think a car may have been parked in the Ocean club car park itself. We know CB had access to lots of vehicles through his car dealings. An incospicuous vehicle in the car park is not going to stand out or raise any eyebrows, and reduces risk of being seen by anyone between the apartment and the getaway vehicle. The resort was not that busy so would have been plenty of space. And, given the McCanns didn't have a car, and their apartment was right on the end, it is highly probable that the space right outside their apartment would have been empty.

I thought cars were parked in the road. Is there a known car park there? I can't believe this theory though because taking a sleep child in PJ's into a car that would leave the area would look odd and doing things the wrong way imo

I only heard it reported that he had said he knew what happened to her,but not that he had said he killed her and how he disposed of her body,I would've thought all the rags would have plastered that bit of info all over the front page!

ETA Sorry Owlpellet I have only just seen your next post about the confusion ;)

Did the man who said he was carrying his child back from the night creche state his child was barefoot or where her shoes were? If he carried her in front of him he would not have been able to carry her shoes (although perhaps put them in pockets of jacket).
There's very little he has said with any convition. He thinks it "may have" been him as he "thinks" he was near the McCanns apartment that night. He also said he wouldn't normally carry his child in the position JT stated. He also said he would have being walking the opposite way to what was described. If it was actually him, then the only other conclusion is that JT was seriously mistaken in what she actually saw. She originally described the man as olived skinned with dark straight hair longish at the back which doesn't really fit his description either.

there seems to be a small hatch parked in that space. my guess - that hatch belongs to the female resident that lived upstairs.
otherwise, i agree, plenty of room in that car park, and any 'getaway' car would not have been there for more than a few seconds.
P.J. POLICE FILES: FORENSIC COLLECTIONS 4 MAY 2007

How do you 'live' in a holiday apartment? Do you rent it for an entire year or buy it off the company? Did this person witness seeing the blond men or any other suspicious people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member