Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the left of that photograph - is that the road that Jayne Tanner thought she saw the man carrying a child?
How overlooked and quiet is that road at night - all the way down the hill?
That road is a bit more overlooked by the rear of the apartments which don't have shutters on the patio doors plus it goes straight past the reception and Tapas restaraunt.

Picture 1 shows that street at night. JT alleges she saw the man walking left to right at the top of the street.

Picture 2 shows that top road. The man JT saw would have been walking along the road towards us as we look.

Attachments

• IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 4927488044_85cbe99687_b_small.jpg
    4927488044_85cbe99687_b_small.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 44
That road is a bit more overlooked by the rear of the apartments which don't have shutters plus it goes straight past the reception and Tapas restaraunt.

Picture 1 shows that street at night. JT alleges she saw the man walking left to right at the top of the street.

Picture 2 shows that top road. The man JT saw would have been walking along the road towards us as we look.
Thank you. It's so tricky to figure out how she was taken.
I'm trying to find it on google maps - what's it called now?

That road is a bit more overlooked by the rear of the apartments which don't have shutters plus it goes straight past the
That road is a bit more overlooked by the rear of the apartments which don't have shutters on the patio doors plus it goes straight past the reception and Tapas restaraunt.

Thank you.

Did the man who said he was carrying his child back from the night creche state his child was barefoot or where her shoes were? If he carried her in front of him he would not have been able to carry her shoes (although perhaps put them in pockets of jacket).
Of course he could have. And blanket. And a stuffed toy. Parents learn to pick everything up. Our fingers turn into octopus fingers.

And I wouldn't rule out a connection to the vast amount of videos and equipment uncovered recently in Germany imo

sorry... The Sun (should be abbreviated - STS?)
Sick vids in paedo torture house could take cops 30yrs to go through

They don’t have 30 years. They don't have three years. Get a task force together. Hire new officers. Whatever it takes. Bc lives are at stake, here. So many are lost already. At least TRY to stop any more gruesome attacks.

No wonder they cant solve this case.. today's news is that Portuguese say the sample is not sufficient enough for a match. Yesterday it was Germany requesting a DNA sample with the PJ saying there was No Match for CB. And now I am about to search my history, for I recently read an interview with Amarel, saying this new German suspect was ruled out in 2007 X

My memory of all the read news....Portugal ruled him out...the Met ruled him out. also the German prosecuter says (don't know anymore where I read it?) that he didn't even request for the seliba to the PJ. And still we here the words...war...arrogant..etc.

Yep,and we know for a fact he lies due to the charges he was found guilty of in the JC case where he lied to protect his officers.
I dont think we should take anything that comes out of his mouth as fact,he is in the same category as the uk tabloids!
Absolutely, you're 100% right. The Mother and Uncle of JC were convicted of her murder and to this day there is no proof of that child being dead. Her body was never found! X
Although some of the lies the UK tabloids print seem to have been plucked from nowhere, others have come directly from this man's mouth! X

They don’t have 30 years. They don't have three years. Get a task force together. Hire new officers. Whatever it takes. Bc lives are at stake, here. So many are lost already. At least TRY to stop any more gruesome attacks.

From what I've read, the thirty years figure is a wild overestimate based on the 500TB of data they found – a lot of that would be taken up by duplicates, corrupted data etc.

If a child was at a crèche even at night, I wouldn’t think they’d be wearing pejamas or barefoot. Did the man that come forward state that his daughter was in this dress state?
This is regarding Tannerman.
Yes, from what I remember the child was wearing pajamas similar to the ones Madeleine had on. The British man was wearing tan pants and a jacket similar to what was portrayed in the drawing, as well.

I think parents likely dressed their children in pajamas so they wouldn't have to change them later on while they were asleep. Jmo

Was your holiday in Portugal or Germany? Just sayin.

Peeping Tom’s know no holiday, no country boundaries. Voyeurism. There are some REALLY sick people in this world.
Maybe that’s how CB started. Watching little girls on the playground. His first offense was sexually oriented against a playground girl
while he was still very young. Sad, he went on to commit 66 more sexual offenses and he was still loose. That’s what I don’t understand. It was posted here a while back. He was jailed for some time, but less than for the drug charges.

Really don't know what I did there! Deleted.

Last edited:
True! With a whole lotta ego defense mixed in.

I don't agree...it's just this horrible media (tabloids) who make story's...a disgrace...Somebody had the nerve to put some words on the lawyers building..."you have to be ashamed of yourself....PIG (schwein)"...and they didn't even managed to write it right....My personal opinion is that the UK tabloids...at least some of them...are PIGs too.

Madeleine McCann disappearance: Resort firm Mark Warner sues insurers for losses

I’m not usually a fan of insurance companies, but I would have loved the opportunity to represent the insurance company in this case. I don’t believe the resort’s security at their advertised, family friendly destination, was “terribly robust” as they claimed when MM was abducted. The management knew the crime rate was high in the area, especially burglaries and rapes. Their female staff were given “rape whistles”. There were many things the resort could have done to protect their patrons. Besides having a number of security guards walking the premises at night and numerous CCTV cameras placed around the resort, a simple warning to patrons at check-in to make sure doors and windows were locked, especially at night, may very well have provided sufficient warning to prevent this tragedy.

Also interesting... was she at the creche at all that day,or could someone given the kids something earlier and then gone back later once they knew they would be asleep
Madeleine McCann Netflix viewers convinced they've spotted clue she was snatched
I thought the kids club had taken the children out in boats on the water that day and that's why they thought she was so tired.

Either way, I don't think it's unusual for children to be exhausted after a long day of playing. The harder they play, the better they sleep. At least that's always been my experience.

From what I've read, the thirty years figure is a wild overestimate based on the 500TB of data they found – a lot of that would be taken up by duplicates, corrupted data etc.

My point? Prioritize these crimes by setting up a separate department that is well funded and well staffed. OT: I’ve always maintained LE, fire and teachers are underpaid. Higher salaries would encourage more interest in these careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soundvisualproductions