Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picking up on a couple of Amaral's quotes in thwt article. Firstly this one -

"There were only two ways to enter (into the apartment): with a false key or through the window," explained Gonçalo Amaral.

Not that is especially important but what about the patio doors which everyone admits were unlocked? Thats three ways.

Gonçalo Amaral stated that the saliva sample found "is from a baby with breast milk" and that he was in a bed other than Maddie's.

Isn't this the sample though that was postively linked to a previous occupant of 5A? The sample Germany have requested is the one that they were unable to obtain a DNA extract from.

GA was a chief-official at the time, inspected every detail in the apartment and reached that conclusion. What else?

I'm not sure what he was talking about, but seems to be spot on underpane if you say that's what Germany is requesting.

If lab gave that result, what else? DNA is from a male, but he can be a baby, of course.

GA was a chief-official at the time, inspected every detail in the apartment and reached that conclusion. What else?

I'm not sure what he was talking about, but seems to be spot on underpane if you say that's what Germany is requesting.

If lab gave that result, what else? DNA is from a male, but he can be a baby, of course.
Sorry, I don't know what you are trying to say. I'm saying there were 3 ways in, not 2. And I'm saying I don't think the sample Germany have requested is the one he's talking about.

Some disturbing comments in there but would make a lot of sense combined with other things we've heard.

The Austrian carpenter said his friend bragged about making money by trafficking drugs and burgling apartments, and once talked about ‘selling children to Morocco’.

He thinks Brueckner probably sold Madeleine to another individual – possibly a sex ring.

The state of the investigation at the time he left being exactly where he led it be.

My point is there is no reason to think any of these supposed insiders like Amaral, MWT etc know anything about the german case unless former colleagues are leaking info to them

While he was in prison, the convicted sex offender asked a German friend to remove the haul from the rafters and keep it in a safe place so the police would not find it.

But the friend decided to keep the stolen valuables, Mr Tatschl said. The friend also found a video of Brueckner raping and beating an older woman while she was chained to a post.

'I know he did it': Christian Brueckner's friend says the German is guilty of taking Madeline McCann | Daily Mail Online

i thought it was this michael bloke (that he stole the diesel with) was the one that broke into his house and found the video camera so i was way off. :oops:

Sorry, I don't know what you are trying to say. I'm saying there were 3 ways in, not 2. And I'm saying I don't think the sample Germany have requested is the one he's talking about.

Were they unlocked? I don't know. Anyway I think he excluded windows as an entry and told why.

My point is there is no reason to think any of these supposed insiders like Amaral, MWT etc know anything about the german case unless former colleagues are leaking info to them
I agree, I expect he knows nothing of the current investigation. My point was to do with the direction he led the first one, he is probably never going to back down from that now regardless of what is found.

Were they unlocked? I don't know. Anyway I think he excluded windows as an entry and told why.
Read the article. He says the 2 ways in were the window and the front door using a false key (you can't open the front door from outside without a key), yet the rear patio doors were unlocked the whole time as well, he seems to have dismissed that possibility.

Probably they are. Isn't that reliable information?

While he was in prison, the convicted sex offender asked a German friend to remove the haul from the rafters and keep it in a safe place so the police would not find it.

But the friend decided to keep the stolen valuables, Mr Tatschl said. The friend also found a video of Brueckner raping and beating an older woman while she was chained to a post.

'I know he did it': Christian Brueckner's friend says the German is guilty of taking Madeline McCann | Daily Mail Online

i thought it was this michael bloke (that he stole the diesel with) was the one that broke into his house and found the video camera so i was way off. :oops:
Yes but read the next bit -

Mr Tatschl said: ‘That’s how I found out he was sick. I told the police all about that. Christian was always on the dark web. I don’t know exactly what he did but I suspect it involved drugs and *advertiser censored*

Have a feeling MT was maybe somehow involved in this burglary too but would prefer that particular detail left out for now. It ties in with the link we discussed yesterday where it said the person who broke in was the one he stole diesel with. We don't know if this happened at the same time as the Diesel sentence do we?

Last edited:

So was MT the Austrian guy he stole fuel with and in prison with him when this friend found the evidence

So was MT in prison with CB for stealing the fuel when a german friend of theirs found the evidence? I think it was stated that MT is Austrian in an article I read somewhere.

Did the German friend relay this to MT?

Articles like this are what worry me about this media farce.

Here is a key witness announcing guilt but based on speculation.

This could corrupt other witnesses and his own testimony.

No way should these people be in the media.

I've heard somewhere the patio door was on latch, but that can be open easily from outside. Or it was locked, I must check his book to understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling