Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as I understand, they were in prison from April 7, 2006 until December 21, 2006. This day they were fined on trial and no prison sentence or they had already served it on remand. These are two more dates for CB's timeline for which not many concrete dates are available.
yes served the 8.5 months on remand was what i had read/noted.

Good grief, I didn't even mention anyone in particular and did you not see the 'wink' o_O which implies more of my general feelings about this type of crime ;) The person in question as a suspect is guilty of past crimes against women and children, so don't get too much in a tizzy! ;)

I saw your wink and I understand, I love a practical, twink, wink joke...had to look up what "don't get too much in a tizzy" means.....but for me it's sounds like....not positive.

Good grief, I didn't even mention anyone in particular and did you not see the 'wink' o_O which implies more of my general feelings about this type of crime ;) The person in question as a suspect is guilty of past crimes against women and children, so don't get too much in a tizzy! ;)

I saw your wink and I understand, I love a practical or a twink, wink joke...had to look up what "don't get too much in a tizzy" means.....but for me your post sounds ...not positive. And I'm a very relaxed person.

I saw your wink and I understand, I love a practical, twink, wink joke...had to look up what "don't get too much in a tizzy" means.....but for me it's sounds like....not positive.
Omg, it isn't a bad thing! It's an old British term I believe, meant lightly and jokingly, for don't get worked up about something that wasn't meant badly! :) Let's move on to matter at hand.

Last edited:
WARNING for this link - be careful where you click on this as while I was scrolling down as I read I somehow got redirected to a dodgy site telling me I had a *advertiser censored**buddy waiting nearby, inc dodgy which is disturbing as I have super safe internet controls

Nothing happened here. I'm not an expert, but some time ago I solved many such problems (but not all) by removing unnecessary add-ons from browser.

What about 3rd May? He must have been busy those days.

ETA: no UK games, your link is nice. Welcome, Red.

No UK games, but a German side lost. Did that anger him?
UEFA cup games usually KO at 8pm, finished before 10pm with injury time etc factored in. MM discovered missing at 10pm, alarm raised with reception at 10.15pm. Bremen lost 1-5 on aggregate so it would have been apparent they weren’t going to win well before the final whistle.

ETA I highly doubt Bremen losing was motivation for abducting MM. But as I’ve said before, I’m a big fan of speculating and joining up teeny tiny dots that probably have no relevance :D and football is ma thang so I’m in my element here lol

Last edited:
That’s a good point. If I was someone hoping to evade being spotted I’d go out in a football shirt on night when a lot of blokes were wearing the same. Harder to pick someone like that out of a crowd.
But very noticeable to other football fans who will usually notice the club/team kit or look at the badge if they don’t recognise it

But very noticeable to other football fans who will usually notice the club/team kit or look at the badge if they don’t recognise it

Unless, of course, it’s the time of year that big international tournaments are played and other football fans are seeing the same limited number of country/team tops because said countries/teams are playing that day. The novelty wears off after a while and you don’t even notice the shirts let alone who’s wearing them.

No UK games, but a German side lost. Did that anger him?
UEFA cup games usually KO at 8pm, finished before 10pm with injury time etc factored in. MM discovered missing at 10pm, alarm raised with reception at 10.15pm. Bremen lost 1-5 on aggregate so it would have been apparent they weren’t going to win well before the final whistle.

ETA I highly doubt Bremen losing was motivation for abducting MM. But as I’ve said before, I’m a big fan of speculating and joining up teeny tiny dots that probably have no relevance :D and football is ma thang so I’m in my element here lol

Wurzburg (where CB was from) is a 5 1/2 hour drive from Bremen. I seriously doubt he supported them, or infact even liked football. Sorry if I seem to keep shooting down people for mentioning the football, I don't dispute he robbed people when the big games were on. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the abduction. The parents were eating at the Tapas restaurant and he/whoever abducted her were aware of that - if not watching themselves, tipped off by somebody.

I also don't imagine, the people spending the amounts of money to rent in PL, to be the types to be wearing football shirts frequently. It's much more of a working class thing. This crime is clear and calculated. Hence why nobody has been caught in over 13 years. A moment of rage lacks logic. I can't believe I'm here arguing about this.

Last edited:
Wurzburg (where CB was from) is a 5 1/2 hour drive from Bremen. I seriously doubt he supported them, or infact even liked football. Sorry if I seem to keep shooting down people for mentioning the football, I don't dispute he robbed people when the big games were on. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the abduction. The parents were eating at the Tapas restaurant and he/whoever abducted her were aware of that - if not watching themselves, tipped off by somebody.

I also don't imagine, the people spending the amounts of money to rent in PL, to be the types to be wearing football shirts frequently. It's much more of a working class thing. I can't believe I'm here arguing about this
I think we’re all just passing time now waiting for some ‘concrete’ news about this case! o_O

Still trying to find where I originally read about the 50 year rape victim being potentially CB..

I read an article saying the italian speaking 50 year has since passed away from an illness but had spoken to another potential rape victim of CBs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-232150.png
    Screenshot_20200624-232150.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20200624-232722.png
    Screenshot_20200624-232722.png
    182.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics