Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he said he was like 70% sure or something like that it was GM. Who looks nothing like CB, facially or in stature. And I agree, the efits don't look much like GM, but to me they look even less like CB.

In my opinion, the person wasn't CB and the girl being carried by him wasn't MM either.
Just looked on World press, says think was daughter, she said she was 60% sure the person was carrying mm.
I suppose none of these can be proved now, but let's face it she must of been taken, and now, it's who and why, we know when, I personally think CB was involved

No sorry, but you guys can look him up yourself on skype... maybe you have better programs to get the resolution better of his profile picture? I did read somewhere before that he was using the alias Harald Money and here it is in skype...you can also search that name, it will give you the same result. I also looked up panikspatz66 , but that account was made incognito.

Also, interesting to note: Harald.... came back with:
Harald - Wikipedia

No.

The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
FAQ - Bitcoin.
so he couldn't be using bitcoin in 2007. and he was only using Skype in september 2013 to discuss killings - at a time when he could have been using the dark web.
the theory scale stretches from CB as a pub boaster, to CB as part of a rumoured large organised pedophile ring. looks like he would be a serious security risk to the latter. which makes me think he is more likely nearer to the former.

he could carefully plan an apt burglary, and a lone rape attack - his thing. but when he teamed up with MT to steal diesel, they got caught red-handed.

if he was part of a large scale criminal gang, he wouldn't be on remand for 8.5 months - unable to get bail - in 2006.

Different topic, but as a photographer - have you compared the Malaga VW van photo with the other 2 VW van photos? Do you think the Vw is approx the same age in them, rust/dents/markings etc? To me there looks like a difference in the door handle, also different shadow shape around the wing mirror.

I have not... its hard to find time to go back and get the photos due to time constraints, but I would like to see all the photos side by side. I might also be able to tell a rough time when they may have been taken (eg: time of day), or season based on the elements in them. You can tell a lot about a photo based on lighting and background!! Does someone have time to line them up in a row (If someone did this already, pls direct me as to where as I may have skipped it). If someone can do / has done and can send me them or tag me in them - I will make time to compare!

I agree, even the hooded eyes too. This mugshot of CB was taken at his arrest in April 2006(?), around a year before MM went missing, so let’s presume he cut his hair off in jail or soon after he he left jail - and it is similar that photofit I’d say. As far as efits usually go anyway!

Attachments

• 178DDFB3-2B15-4DFB-8814-626CCE97DE8C.jpeg
    178DDFB3-2B15-4DFB-8814-626CCE97DE8C.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 44
  • D7D2137F-CF43-400B-8377-DA9814EADB8F.jpeg
    D7D2137F-CF43-400B-8377-DA9814EADB8F.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Those fotofits pictures look nothing like GM or CB, they just look like them 2 American brothers, wonder how many criminals are caught through foto fit pics?
I think this is where it’s all about different personal perceptions cause I do see similarities between one of them and CB. Thin lips, hooded eyes, light brown or dark blonde hair. An e fit is a rough guide, it’s not as if someone has drew a portrait of a guy right in front of them, obviously some things will be off. (And that’s expected too)

so he couldn't be using bitcoin in 2007. and he was only using Skype in september 2013 to discuss killings - at a time when he could have been using the dark web.
the theory scale stretches from CB as a pub boaster, to CB as part of a rumoured large organised pedophile ring. looks like he would be a serious security risk to the latter. which makes me think he is more likely nearer to the former.

he could carefully plan an apt burglary, and a lone rape attack - his thing. but when he teamed up with MT to steal diesel, they got caught red-handed.

if he was part of a large scale criminal gang, he wouldn't be on remand for 8.5 months - unable to get bail - in 2006.

I don't think he was part of a large scale criminal gang. I think he is a vicious person who was trying to make lots of money via drugs and disgusting videos and photos, at the destruction of his victims.

I have not... its hard to find time to go back and get the photos due to time constraints, but I would like to see all the photos side by side. I might also be able to tell a rough time when they may have been taken (eg: time of day), or season based on the elements in them. You can tell a lot about a photo based on lighting and background!! Does someone have time to line them up in a row (If someone did this already, pls direct me as to where as I may have skipped it). If someone can do / has done and can send me them or tag me in them - I will make time to compare!
ty. the starter point i noticed is the aspect ratio.
1. malaga photo - 1.297 don't recognise this as an aspect ratio, ?? so i assume cropped. my guess cropped on the left to remove that blonde figure.
2. beach photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped
3. track photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped

attached are the images showing the fullest amount of content that i could find.

eta
removed hdv as that is 16:9

Attachments

• POLICE-Portugal-18524217A-scaled.jpg
    POLICE-Portugal-18524217A-scaled.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 153
  • base-NINTCHDBPICT000587047327.jpg
    base-NINTCHDBPICT000587047327.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 160
  • vw-westfalia-NINTCHDBPICT000587047326.jpg
    vw-westfalia-NINTCHDBPICT000587047326.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 130
I think this is where it’s all about different personal perceptions cause I do see similarities between one of them and CB. Thin lips, hooded eyes, light brown or dark blonde hair. An e fit is a rough guide, it’s not as if someone has drew a portrait of a guy right in front of them, obviously some things will be off. (And that’s expected too)

Large space between nose and mouth ....

ty. the starter point i noticed is the aspect ratio.
1. malaga photo - 1.297 don't recognise this as an aspect ratio, ?? so i assume cropped. my guess cropped on the left to remove that blonde figure.
2. beach photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped
3. track photo - 1.33 aps-c. so i assume uncropped

attached are the images showing the fullest amount of content that i could find.

eta
removed hdv as that is 16:9

Oh you are outstanding! Thanks! Taking a look!

Those fotofits pictures look nothing like GM or CB, they just look like them 2 American brothers, wonder how many criminals are caught through foto fit pics?

Every time I see the one on the left, I see Dustin Hoffman! Hope the police eliminated him from their enquiries. ;)

I can see a resemblance to GMC in the one on the right though. Not saying it was him or anything, just saying what I see. But neither are remotely like CB.

No.

The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
FAQ - Bitcoin.

Could there be more connections within PDL? Some big name paedophiles who lived in the area - Freud, Podesta brothers, etc. This isn't a conspiracy theory, just a thought.

I don't see it, but as far as personal perceptions go I know what you mean. This is an extract from Martin Smith's statement describing his perception of the person -

"The description of the individual that I saw on 3rd May 2007 carrying a child is as follows. He was average build, 5 foot 10' in height, brown hair cut short (later describes it as a 'tight cut'), aged 40 years approximately."

That doesn't describe the images we've seen of CB around that time and what we know about him. His build is slim, not average. He is 6 foot. He has blonde hair. His hair was longish and wavy at the time (or if you want to use GA's description it was extremely long). He was 30 years old at the time, though I would say if anything he looked younger than that.

I don't see it, but as far as personal perceptions go I know what you mean. This is an extract from Martin Smith's statement describing his perception of the person -

"The description of the individual that I saw on 3rd May 2007 carrying a child is as follows. He was average build, 5 foot 10' in height, brown hair cut short (later describes it as a 'tight cut'), aged 40 years approximately."

That doesn't describe the images we've seen of CB around that time and what we know about him. His build is slim, not average. He is 6 foot. He has blonde hair. His hair was longish and wavy at the time (or if you want to use GA's description it was extremely long). He was 30 years old at the time, though I would say if anything he looked younger than that.
I would say average build is an umbrella term for a slim male though. He doesn’t say he’s skinny, that’s different, but I know what you mean. 5 foot 10 is also quite precise, could have have been a little off? give or take a few inches. I believe they seen him walking up or down a hill, so that might make a difference to an accurate guess of his height. Do we know what CB’s actual height is? He deffinitely didn’t look 40, but there’s no reason to believe he didn’t cut his hair when he was in jail or when he left and possibly might have had short hair in may 2007.

I think what makes me suspicious of the smith sighting is to this day no one ever came forward, if they didn’t have anything to hide why didn’t they say “oh that was me I think”. Tanner man came forward, albeit years later but he still came forward. Also the fact he was walking with a child towards the beach, it’s a random place to walk to with a child at that time of night. Almost like he was walking to wherever he needed to be and taking the beach route cause it would be dark and no one would be walking along there at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
behindthecrime