Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think im seeing things..was the photo by the beach taken by police?,i swear i see someone in that i the back sleeping where the doors are on top of one another tell me im seeing things please it looks like a girl asleep i dont know how to attatch a photo ive zoomed in on,please zoom in and look!!!

I think im seeing things..was the photo by the beach taken by police?,i swear i see someone in that i the back sleeping where the doors are on top of one another tell me im seeing things please it looks like a girl asleep i dont know how to attatch a photo ive zoomed in on,please zoom in and look!!!

You must put a zoom here. What's the location of that? Those pics weren't taken by police.

I don't see. What do you see here?

Attachments

• IMG005.jpg
    IMG005.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 148
Blue dress blue bow in hair on maybe some ones lap or a car seat or something

Around 20:15 when the interviewer asks the prosecutor if there are videos of MM, his micro expressions go crazy. Shakes his head almost immediately, raises his eyebrows, closes his eyes. Have no idea what it means though.
Yep, I noticed that too. His blinking rate increases dramatically. Tends to be a sign of stress and often indicates someone is either lying or trying to conceal something.

Eyes body language

Blink rate tends to increase when people are thinking more or are feeling stressed. This can be an indication of lying as the liar has to keep thinking about what they are saying

Last edited:
Maybe some kind of reflection of the photographer. But then I thought it could be a dog’s tongue. So I decided to leave the photo analysis to the rest of you...

I don't see anything. There are two windows overlapping with reflex on it, which makes it quite difficult to have a view from inside.

1 bow
2 back of head/hair
3 right arm
4 front of dress
5 right profile/face

Attachments

• 20200629_220334.jpg
    20200629_220334.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 152
hi, a few things i have been wondering and i am sorry if these have been discussed previously...
I am trying to keep up :)
1: Tannerman - if he was identified why is the sketch of him still on the official find MM website.
2: Cuddle Cat - i'm sure i have read that this was put up out of reach of MM but on the PJ files photos you can see it on the bed..

I don’t remember cuddle cat being out of reach. I thought the fact that cuddle cat was still in the room was indicative to KM that MM hadn’t gone out by herself.

Can you see where i mean

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200629-221342_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-221342_Google.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20200629-221342_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-221342_Google.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics