Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't link from the now closed thread but are we thinking the pic of the westfalia is one taken by CB himself? B/c if so, then it can't be him in the reflection in the window, strictly based on the fact that the photo of the van was taken from BEHIND. There is no way CB could both take the photo AND appear in the driver's side window if he took the photo... UNLESS... he perhaps set up a tripod and used a remote to take the photo of the van....

This is the second time I've heard HCW refuse to confirm or deny if they have a video or pictures of MM.

Plus he made an additional cryptic comment, obviously in response to a similar question, along the lines of it being possible CB made a video but they had no proof he did. Many took this as HCW stating they did not have anything but I'm not convinced that's what he meant. If it was, why not just say that in this 60 minutes interview?

They've admitted they don't have any forensic evidence. They've admitted they cannot place CB in the area without somoene confirming that phone was in his hands. Why give away this information, but not outright say they don't have a video/pictures if they don't?

I'm pretty sure they do have something along these lines. IMO.

Time stamped images would account for them knowing about Madeleine. An insider informing them that he targeted UK tourists specifically would explain why they are interested in victims that have travelled from England/Ireland/Scotland.

I can't link from the now closed thread but are we thinking the pic of the westfalia is one taken by CB himself? B/c if so, then it can't be him in the reflection in the window, strictly based on the fact that the photo of the van was taken from BEHIND. There is no way CB could both take the photo AND appear in the driver's side window if he took the photo... UNLESS... he perhaps set up a tripod and used a remote to take the photo of the van....

If that's CB reflected, then it was taken by someone else. Someone who traveled with him to Melilla.

After watching again face reflected in windows under great amplification, I think he's wearing sunglasses (a reflex above his head seemed to be sunglasses there when first saw it). Also, it seems he has a beard. It would be interesting to a CB's profile pic to see if nose can match. It's a very characteristic nose.

Attachments

• IMG04.jpg
    IMG04.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 102
IMHO:

Mr. Wolters released lots of information, including name of suspect-to be (maybe beyond his own duty, something CB's lawyer will use if they can't charge him).

If they had more evidence, why wouldn't they release it or at least admit it?

I suspect they already released all info they have and they hope someone will call them to give strong evidence. This is the only reason I see for them to shoot an atomic bomb with suspect-to be full name first-page worldwide.

If they can't charge CB and so far so appears to be the case, CB's lawyer will easily win the most shameful case against FR Germany in European Court of Human Rights.

I even imagine they'll be forced to offer him a new identity (his third), not to talk about compensation (Murat won upwards of £600.000 in Portugal )

His third???

Image 1 = photo of VW campervan, with distinctive white building circled.
Image 2 = aerial view of IMO the same white building.
Image 3 = map with IMO the same white building circled.
(At the north end of Paseo de la Farola in Malaga).
Have I got the location of this white building correct please?

Attachments

• van-port-b.png
    van-port-b.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 116
  • white-building-a.png
    white-building-a.png
    144 KB · Views: 115
  • white-building-b.png
    white-building-b.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 84
Looks like a older balder guy behind him..could he be towing or about to tow something?,a car dealership near there maybe..totally clutching at straws

I'm afraid not, Red.

Here is the building:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

As per Mendel's post, I dont think your photos arent correct

I'm still confused about where the van is in relation to the building.

Shonya, small angles make huge differences in photography. So it's hard to answer as we can't offer the exact spot and angle from Google street for example and no one here is near Málaga to take pictures there.

Our conclusions were made by inference that the building was that for sure, "Parador" is there, the traffic indications and the pillars after analyzing lots of views from many angles and locations.

I've posted a satellite map with the most probable location to see relation to the building and "Parador". Of course, I'm not 100% sure the spot is exactly there, but it can't be too far away from there.

ETA:

You can see the building, which you'll recognize, by zooming in to maximum this view. I've put the building right in the center.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
After watching again face reflected in windows under great amplification, I think he's wearing sunglasses (a reflex above his head seemed to be sunglasses there when first saw it). Also, it seems he has a beard. It would be interesting to a CB's profile pic to see if nose can match. It's a very characteristic nose.
IMO this is a woman...

IMO this is a woman...

Intuitively after looking at it no one thought it was a woman so far. But who knows.

When people watch picture, they think it's a city near a port. In Southern Portugal or Spain. That's only intuition.

Yes, Kira. He was born Fischer I think. Then came adoption and he was named according to new family. Now, if they change his identity it will be his third.

Oh ok,I'm with you,thought I'd missed something for a minute:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member